• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Sexy Beatdown Season. Next Event >>

1302.jpg

Classic Event

Silverspoon Sweethearts
Wildman, they may be rich and spoiled but they will give everything to spoil you back! Starting today until the 1st (1 pm UTC+2) of April, you can convince 6 silverspoon sweethearts to join your Harem. Tasteful Tropicana will be yours if you complete all the Daily Missions.

Lian-Ling and Golden Crane can’t wait to meet you in the new Sexy Beatdown Season.

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Tasteful Tropicana

Boss Girls and Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Sordid Switchblade

ava0-1200x.webp

Sweet Sirena

ava0-1200x.webp

Tempting Tempest

Event Night-club Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Alexandria

ava0-1200x.webp

Silva Dawn

Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Ling

ava0-1200x.webp

Golden Crane

Recent Girls
3x PoP, 2x Nightclub, 2x PoV
(not part of the event) (clickable)

ava0-1200x.webp

Agent 69

ava0-1200x.webp Vara

ava0-1200x.webp

Entropy Belladonna

ava0-1200x.webp

Sable Claw

ava0-1200x.webp

Vaia Tau

ava0-1200x.webp

Torchbug

ava0-1200x.webp

Icy Vain

Q2TTwbl.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 01-Apr-22 ] Silverspoon Sweethearts - Discussion

Nah, its likely the same as ever. 40's nothing yet, you get a better overview around 100+. I forgot the exact droprates, but for this event is like 10 percent or something? So on average you'd have 4 shards by now, which is like 2x a 2x shard drop, which can easily happen in the next 10 tries.

The only thing that seems to have changed with drops in the past half year, for some reason I dont understand either, is that the drops seem to be more clustered: so people have longer streaks of nothing and then suddenly they get everything in a row.

Yeah. Classic events (CE) and Legendary Days (LD) have 10% chance for a shard drop.

2-8 shards per drop in CE and 1-3 in LD. 200 combativity per girl in CE, 500 combativity per girl in LD.

40 fights with no drop is indeed unlucky but not that improbable. As it's random, results can wildly cluster - you can have really long streaks of rare low drops.

Here's how it can look for Orgy Days in HH with 10% chance and 1-12 range. Just watch for clusters of numbers:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/19017-14-july-21-orgy-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=236972

4 hours ago, Sagewilcom said:

I've spent almost 40 fists trying to get switchblade and have gotten 0 hearts. Are they reducing the odds or just bad luck or...? Each event has felt worse than the last in this regard.

I'm the same, over 40 battles without a single drop. I'm also not happy because the second free girl is in the last area and I haven't unlocked it yet. There shouldn't be a girl in the last area when they are usually in the first 2 or 3 areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucked out, while it took me more days than I wanted in order to get Alt-Sirena I got a 100 shard drop on Alt-Switchblade with three days left to go.

I wish Legendary Days followed like it used to. I don't really like Bang, its repetitive and only yields one girl. Haven't bested 60 shards yet since I can't bring myself to spend such gold/kobans for such minimal reward.

Anyone got any links to better strategies for Bang?

The so called "randomness" of getting Shards is complete BS, and even more so ever since KK decided to go full blown with their "pay to win" system, with it actually being "pay to even try and compete" system, in this so called "free game" of theirs. IMO, the "free" Players (at least for and especially here in CH), have almost zero chance at "winning" any of the Contests, nor doing much of anything much at all, if they choose NOT to give KK any money for their very shitty "product".

For the Event girl to get from the Champions (Teutates), I have ended up getting the 35 Shards for only 2 of the FUCKING times I did a Stage, And I was at Stage one for the beginning of this Event. So basically  now, the only way I could even have a chance at getting Tempting Tempest, would be to spend the obscene amount of Gold to be able to "skip" the 24 hr "resting" period. And there is no fucking way I would do this, considering how badly this fucked up game has already totally fucked me as far as giving me the 35 Shards, because most likely even if I spent the Gold, the game would still royally fuck me over, and just give me yet another piece of shitty, useless Equipment, that is way worse than the stuff I already have on, which I had gotten from 10 or more levels ago (like it gives me for 99.99% of the times).

It's the same with the Epic Nightclub, as I have yet to get even one fucking girl from the Epic one for the entire time I've been playing CH, because KK has so royally screwed with the odds/chances of getting a girl from these types of places,  ever since they went to this whole greedy money grabbing Gem system.

That is another thing ever since they started up this whole greedy, money grabbing Gem system, is that the Epic Nightclub (or the Epic Pachinko in HH) has completely stopped giving any Equipment, as I have not gotten even one single piece of Equipment from either Epic places, since they started up with this Gem system. IMO, it's total BS for them to even "show"  ANY pieces of Equipment as something that is possible to win, because TO ME, it looks like they have changed their game coding to make the odds/chance to get a piece of Equipment, from any place other than the "Great" game (Nightclub or Pachinko), down to a extremely miserly .0001%.

Edited by HornyCat

I've gotten the Champion girl for the Classic event each time since they implemented Champions.

That said I've yet to get one of the actual Champion girls.
Teutates at 11, Spider at 10 and still only 60/100 on the girls.

It's almost inconceivable now when I'll ever get them, they've been that since 7 and 6 respectively and it now takes a truly ludicrous amount of tickets to get the fifth stage of either done when you have no defense strength and only 3 or 4 of the girls on your team can take a swing before the Champion obliterates you. Places of Power has added some additional ticket sources but it's not a lot of help. Only getting my level cap to 550 has kept me competitive in Season or Leagues when others have got five-star Champions on their rosters that so easily eclipse (often) even doubly-blessed 3-star girls.

Haven't even gotten any of those Champion Girls.  Not a single shard for Gehenna after 7, 60/100 on Foxy Lady after 5, 40/100 on Aurlia after 3, 0/100 on Champion Claret.  I'm always screwed on the so-called draft, spending all the free drafts and barely getting anything remotely useful to attempt any kind of turn.  *shrugs*  Don't ever get the Night Club girls, didn't get any of the adventure boss fight girls.  Only managed to get the daily mission girl and one other from a source that I can't recall right now.