past seasons rewards

merwere

I know that others have already asked. I was hoping for more clarity. If you missed a past seasons rewards for whatever reason (you didnt get enough points, were not active etc...) are there any plans on getting those rewards available in the future? I missed one of the rewards that I wanted and was hoping that maybe one day it would return.

Depends on which rewards you're talking about. Things like pachinko orbs, money, gems or items missed cannot be gained but there will be nearly the same rewards in the next season.

When it comes to guys though right now there is no direct way to get those one missed.

The Cumback Contests are slated to eventually include season guys but right now they're providing old Path of Attraction-guys (which also can't be gained in any other way right now).

If we're talking specifically about guys you couldn't reach then like Eckos said you need to wait for the cumback contest in which they will appear in. Currently they seem to be going chronologically from their release date so we likely have a couple more months before the season guys start getting into the mix of cumbacks and given we're over a year behind on both PoA and season revivals it will be awhile but this months guys will get their cumback revival.