Pantheon's stairway

Pantheon's stairway can be improved I have a high level of power and I'm fighting powered temples with 500 powers when I almost have 30.0k power and I think it should be more challenging like almost your power level it just needs improvement

Edited by jadebug345

Oh, give it time. Every 100 levels you'll see big spikes and by the time you reach floor 500, or every 100 floors after 1000 you'll be wishing they weakened the tower. Currently no player at lv500 with full team of 750's of any rarity has managed to make it to floor 2000. Only 8 people have managed to pass 1500 and only 762 have beat the 1000th floor.

You also shouldn't compare power level to determine if you'll win or not, doubly so with pantheon. You should focus on attack, defence and ego.

Haha, the Pantheon being not challenging enough is a good joke, I burned like 20 worship resources on temple floor 800 alone until I got a favorable blessing to finally get past it.

One thing I've noticed is that the shown stats of the enemy team sometimes aren't even the real challenge of them but the not shown synergy effects from their (hypothetical) full harem are as there are some floors where you face enemy teams that have ridiculously high heal-on-hit values or massive critical hit boosts.