A cyborg in the place

Cybboy

Hello fellow members and units,

My ID is Cybboy and I am located in France. A friend of mine made me discover this game and I enjoy playing it very much. Having a kink and fetish for androids and cyborgs (especially full replacement cyborg units), I found in this game some of my favourites such as Genos and Sechs (though being bi, I also have quite a crush on Gally too ^^).

Even if my main focus is on full cyborg characters, some meat bags look very cute. I must admit I do imagine some being converted into full cyborgs or androids, and this does make me overload too.

I also see in this game a medium to meet and chat with other people who would share my fetish or not. I may be a machine now but I keep an open mind.

I recently opened a club called GEM ‘Gay Emporium Mecanicae’. The reference is from the ‘Mecanicae Imperium’ from the manga BT’X. I thought of using the term ‘Imperium’ but I was not totally up for it, because we don’t claim to be the best. Emporium may sound a bit diminishing but a part of the robot/android/cyborg fetish community is into the objectification of subject into obedient sexual units. But more broadly, our objective is to show that through machine and technology, come hot piece of metal that may give you quite a blast.

Hope see more about you all fellow members and perhaps have a talk. I can speak French or English.

Sincerely.

Take care, and for my fellow units, stay operational.

Edited by Cybboy
  • Hearts 1