GEM ‘Gay Emporium Mecanicae’

Cybboy

Dear all, I recently joined the game and I like it very. Being determined in developing something solid in it, I recently opened a club called GEM ‘Gay Emporium Mecanicae’. (ID: 2222)

The reference is from the ‘Mecanicae Imperium’ from the manga BT’X. I thought of using the term ‘Imperium’ but I was not totally up for it, because we don’t claim to be the best. Emporium may sound a bit diminishing but a part of the robot/android/cyborg fetish community is into the objectification of subject into obedient sexual units. But more broadly, our objective is to show that through machine and technology, come hot piece of metal that may give you quite a blast… but let’s leave the imagination be and be more factual. I want to create and develop something which would be a nice balance between a place to help and support newcomers with the boosts and also dedicated and serious players to accomplish the missions and help in developing the club.

There is no level requirements for now. Perhaps there will be one later and perhaps potential members will have to send a request first. All depends on the hypothesis that the club will develop.

I saw there is a chat system, but it does not work for me, and it is not possible to see the members’ status. I sent a message to know if the developing team was on solving this issue. If they can’t, I think I will open a discord server for the club, so it will be easier to chat with the other members.

If you are interested and need more information, don’t hesitate to leave a message here or contact me.

I can speak French or English.

Take care or stay operational.

Edited by Cybboy
  • Hearts 1

For all the members and potential members,

I created a discord group for the club. I will be easier to communicate for now. Potential members can also join but they won’t have access to all the rooms as long as they are not recognized as members.

Here is the link:

https://discord.gg/N2TNNekXW9

Hope you will like the place ^^

Edited by Cybboy
  • Thanks 1

Tried the discord left my current club not sure which club to join yet. Couldn't join the group because the link expired.

Hey just wondering if you happen to have room for a lvl 200 + character .. I left a guild then by mistake rejoined it again Aya I guess that's what I get for not paying attention to the guild name to begin with. 

Edited by Onyxdie

Sorry for this, I realised I did not configure the link correctly. I modified the link in the original post, should be working now.

Our club is still young, but if you're still interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

Edited by Cybboy

• 2 weeks later...

[From an announcement on the club discord]

ABOUT CLUB CHAMPION FIGHT

Hello everyone 😊 , something is bugging me since a few days: the club champion guy fragment granting system. Some players are very active but, in the end, they only manage to get a few fragments. This is due to the participation of high-level players who are literally pulverising the champion XD. Just to make one thing very clear, these high-level players do not mean bad. They are very comprehensive and they even tried to nerf their team as much as possible in order to inflict as little damage as possible to the champion, but the situation remains unchanged.

I had a discussion with them and had proposed them an organisation so all active members in the club may expect to have one club champion guy every month.

The idea is the following:

We leave free cycles to the high-level players at the beginning so they can quickly get the guy – and even if some players tries to fight the champion, they will have a minor proportion of fragments compared to the high-level player. Once this is done, they tell me and I will make another announcement so the other active members of the club may fight the champion to get the guy. Once the active members have the guy, we can start over for the champion’s next guy and we leave the first cycles for the high-level players.

Considering the present level of the champion, high-level players will not need much time to get a guy. So once this is done, the other active members have the rest of the month to get a guy.

With such a system, at least all active members have a chance to have a Legendary 5* every month and the high-level players may have the extra opportunity to have two Legendary 5* if there is enough time to start over the cycle at the end of the month. I think this is pretty balanced since it offers the possibility for all active members to get one guy and for high-level players – to recognize their experience – to have perhaps two guys.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Take care or stay operational.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...