• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Lapis

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

1334.jpg

Legendary Days

The Legendary Mercenary
My legendary hero,

Starting today and ending on the 14th of April, you’ll have 4 days to impress Imogen - the fearless cum thief and persuade her to join your Harem.

The energetic Lapis from the Mountshaft Kingdom has also came back to teach you in the ways of the sex knights. Recruit her if you haven’t already.

Are you ready for a very sexy impact, darling?

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Imogen

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Lapis

Hn6KiS6.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Imogen looks very good at my eyes but if i have to be honest i was hoping that legendary days (and epic days) event was dead. I do not like it simply because i cannot get a girl even if i play ( unless of course a super lucky 100 shards drop), probably many people think this like me.

Also this time i didn't check the calendar so i have not full fights to start (not that changes much XD).

In the end happy for the new girl (that for now i don't recognize 🤔🤔), not happy with the "return" of the event. I will probably choose Lapis ( that i do not really like) simply because i have already 35 shards. Let's try to double them XD

Good luck, may you get a full drop!!

• Like 3

I didn't expect LD to return, either. As much as I liked it when I was in dire need of L5 girls, it's now become one of the most expensive and least rewarding events.

I have 0 shard for both girls, so I'll go for Imogen - mostly because Fredy Sih Roko provides better gems, and I already have all the story girls from Edwarda. But I won't spend anything, so I'll probably end up with ~40 shards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

I didn't expect LD to return, either. As much as I liked it when I was in dire need of L5 girls, it's now become one of the most expensive and least rewarding events.

I have 0 shard for both girls, so I'll go for Imogen - mostly because Fredy Sih Roko provides better gems, and I already have all the story girls from Edwarda. But I won't spend anything, so I'll probably end up with ~40 shards.

It's not just expensive, it's also quickly moving towards irrelevance in league terms. As are the L5*s generally

The least frequently top 7 Mythic (Royal Housemaid) currently has a ~25% chance of being in the top 7. There are 17 Mythics. If they all have at least 25% of appearing in the top 7, that's an average of 4.25 Mythics any given week. 12 months from now there will be 29 Mythics. Assume that the frequency of occurrance drops to 20%. That'd still be ~6 Mythics in the top 7 each week.

L5*s are quickly moving to only being relevant for Legendary weeks and LD is by far the most expensive way to get them. You'll always want a bank of them for Legendary weeks, counter teams (though if you pick-up the Mythic every month, you should have counter teams covered soon enough) or those weeks where you need some filler because you're Mythics got missed, but spending to get them is quickly becoming a very poor investment given how common they're becoming and other events like BB where it's trivial to achieve. I'm even thinking that if the LC doesn't fall my way I'll ignore it from now on.

Of course, this is said from a higher level perspective. For lower level players L5s will remain relevant until you can get Mythics comfortably. But it's also going to reinforce the old/new player divide as it will be very difficult for new players to catch up to players who have most or all of the Mythics.

I'm just going to let this one pass me by and continue farming green gems on Karol to upgrade Druiada Titania.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2

Hmmm... They just changed the Element of Imogen after the event started, and on a Sunday no less. WTF? :D

HH 2022-04 Event 5 (LD) A.png

HH 2022-04 Event 5 (LD) B.png

Edit: At least they changed it from Dark to Red, aka from top-tier to still top-tier. It's not like they pulled a fast one and changed her from top-tier to garbage-tier either. It's just very weird and unexpected.

Meanwhile, in BB, Donatella is still Yellow. Wouldn't mind her color changing too. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2

44 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hmmm... They just changed the Element of Imogen after the event started, and on a Sunday no less. WTF? :D

Which clearly suggests that there is some sort of strategy being deployed in terms of the colours being released. Otherwise, why bother making that change? And we know it's not to release an equal number of each......

• Like 1

I want Imogen more than Lapis.  I have 4 Submissive L5s, but only 2 Eccentric L5s.  I like her art more, she's very well animated, has a nice bounce to her, and I'm more familiar w/ Tekken than Genshin ImpactImogen's 4th and 5th star poses remind me of Undercover Valentina's 3rd and 4th star poses.  They both use a grappling hook gun, and hang from rope.  I don't care that I already have 36 affection for Lapis.  I know I should aim for Alexa or Radka instead.  I do have Radka in my crosshairs; she revives on June 23rd.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

At least they changed it from Dark to Red, aka from top-tier to still top-tier.

The Red element is more desirable than Black for me.  I have many Dominatrix L5s (12 of them), but just 2 Red (Sai Borg 777 and Scorpio).  I appreciate the element change.

6 hours ago, Xemnas said:

In the end happy for the new girl (that for now i don't recognize 🤔🤔)

"Imogen is a parody of Nina Williams from Tekken" according to the wiki.

I used some season combativity.  Did 69 Roko Sensei fights, and got 23 affection for Imogen.  The last time I spent kobans on LD girls was for Hilda and Amaya.  I ended up spending 8.5k kobans (including 5 SP boosters).  Not gonna do that this time.  I could've saved a little longer, and afforded a mythic girl.  These girls should be ending up in the Mythic Pachinko eventually.  Even though I haven't seen many of them there yet (Taria, Vespa, Madeline, Stacy, Felicia, Trixie, Norou, and Lapis).  Maybe the strategy should be to coast through the LD, gathering ~33 shards each time, until you get a girl.

2022-04-10_13-24-58.png.50ae82c33d3b29f5c563b226b91c69b9.png

For now I'll be content w/ my recent free L5s Rachael (Leagues), and Donatella (Boss Bang).  I have 59 L5s atm.  13 of them are less than level 400, since the introduction of awakening and gems.  This means they aren't really useful at all, except for maybe fighting champions.  They're not even stronger than L3s at level 400.  However, my goals aren't to make all of my L5s strong.  I want to max just a few of each element, for use in leagues and seasons.  Max out 5 of each pose for fighting champions.  Get 85 girls to level 650, just to continue to raise the level cap.  Once I unlock level 750, I'll just spend resources to make mythic girls stronger. 

1949036779_L5girls.thumb.png.009a35b13489dc49d04ff6f003e0e32c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nina Williams from Tekken

Now my memory could betray me (the last tekken i played was the 3 i believe) but i do not see the similarity at all XD i'll go search a pic after this post to be sure.

From what i remember Nina's hair were shorter and not intertwined (i don't know the correct word for this, i hope i'm clear :) ) also she wasn't so much prosperous, she had a bit less. The dress is done to make her more sexier i guess but it was like a full suit.

So... she looks very good but from a "parody work" is pretty far. I mean i know that a parody has to be different by meaning but it should be traceable to the original imo.

On 4/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, Xemnas said:

So... she looks very good but from a "parody work" is pretty far. I mean i know that a parody has to be different by meaning but it should be traceable to the original imo.

While it does have to link to the source of the parody in some way, the designs of the girls have always been flexible appearance wise. As long as you can see the source of the inspiration from somewhere it's enough (The Zero Two and Akeno parodies having much different hairstyles for example).

On 4/10/2022 at 1:56 PM, punj said:

the outfit is from tekken 7. not sure about the hair style.

Her outfit seems like a combination of her default outfit since Tekken 5 and her "Wrestling Outfit" from Death By Degrees.  She has two more outfits based on past games.

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

They just changed the Element of Imogen after the event started, and on a Sunday no less. WTF?

This is in response to increased pressure from the community to balance the number of combat-viable girls per element. It was meant to be changed before the event started but that clearly hadn't gone through in time, so was fixed post-hoc. Donatella was also meant to be changed from Playful to Submissive or Voyeur, but due to the nature of Boss Bang, she won't be changed (maybe she'll be changed after the event is over and locked-in teams won't be an issue)

There's 2 upcoming 5* legendary girls that should be changed as well. Hopefully that change goes in before release this time and you'll never knew it changed :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Hearts 1

10 hours ago, 45026831 said:

This is in response to increased pressure from the community to balance the number of combat-viable girls per element. It was meant to be changed before the event started but that clearly hadn't gone through in time, so was fixed post-hoc. Donatella was also meant to be changed from Playful to Submissive or Voyeur, but due to the nature of Boss Bang, she won't be changed (maybe she'll be changed after the event is over and locked-in teams won't be an issue)

There's 2 upcoming 5* legendary girls that should be changed as well. Hopefully that change goes in before release this time and you'll never knew it changed :ph34r:

Do you have any insight into what the rational behind not doing this in the first place was? Doing so seems the obvious course of action. I could even have understood making the more desirable elements rarer. But Voyeur and Submissive? I'm just curious what the thinking behind this was.

• Like 1

It's a conflict between Content and Game Design. Content, understandably, want elements to correspond to girls' personalities, but this leads to a lack of certain elements, such as Voyeur. Game design is now making an effort to make sure the element counts are a little more equal. Girls are planned at least a month in advance, so there's a delay on such balancing efforts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, 45026831 said:

It's a conflict between Content and Game Design. Content, understandably, want elements to correspond to girls' personalities, but this leads to a lack of certain elements, such as Voyeur. Game design is now making an effort to make sure the element counts are a little more equal. Girls are planned at least a month in advance, so there's a delay on such balancing efforts.

Your explanation would be logical if the developers did not put different elements on different versions of the same girl.  Norou for example is blue, white and red.  Bunny Yellow, Purple, Red, Brown, Green and Black.  

• Like 1

To be fair, different variants have different moods that fit better into different elements. Using your examples:

Bunny

• Normally Playful
  • Introduces MC to her family and watches -> Voyeur
  • Hides easter eggs in various orifices -> Eccentric
  • Has magical crystals change her body to require more brutal sex -> Physical

Norou

• Initial activation process -> Eccentric
  • Normally Submissive
  • Receives a mystery update that changes her settings -> Sensual

Doesn't always make sense. How Anniversary Bunny is Dominatrix, for example, I couldn't tell you. But there definitely is thought being put in there.

• Like 5

You make a decent point.  I still think that they are trying to make Sensual gems as more "rare" by putting more desirable girls in the sensual camp in order to get people to buy gems.  Perhaps, thought is put into the why the girl is sensual or Physical etc.. at least some of the time:-).

Around 500 fights for me. I started out with 54 stored PvE fights, and I've made six +50 refills. Plus about three days of natural regen, as I finished her late last night (she stayed at exactly 99% for a while ^^), so roughly 3x48 more fights. A bit over 3k kobans, all in all pretty decent for LD. I'm talking about Imogen, I already had Lapis.

• Like 1

grafik.png.392d7fd8b684f512a3e4f8e45807552f.png

Started in this LD with 28 Shards on Lapis. At the first day I go for Imogen shards and after 8 drops at the first day from only 50 combativity I thought: with this good luck you can try and go to get Lapis with not so much Koban needed. So I start to fight for shards from Edwarda and equiped 2 Sandalwood. After 20 drops in the last three days I got exact 100 shards for Lapis after using 220 Combativity from natural regen and PoV. Was very lucky with the droprange.

• Like 1