Champions girls.

Салерион

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's time to do something with Kinkoid's miracle random?

I talked about this 3 years ago and nothing has improved since then.

They promised that character fragments from bosses would fall in priority, first the first, then the second, and only then the third. Lie! As they fell evenly, they continue to fall evenly, have 200+ fragments from one boss and not have a single full character - as it was the standard, it remains. Even in the Comic - I managed to knock out 240 fragments from Mimic before I collected the first character.

They promised that they increased the chances of falling fragments during classic events and orgies. Not exactly a lie. Now you need to buy more fights for gold one time less, not 8-9 times, but 7-8 times. And that's if you're lucky with random. Two characters, one on the test server, the second on the live server - beat the same bosses. One has 3 characters completely collected (with an additional purchase of 140-160 battles for gold), the second has 1 completely and 50 fragments from the second, with the same number of battles purchased. Moreover, "lucky" can be any of the two characters. "Pure" random.

Red *1 lottery balls. Either from 80 balls in a row, not a single character, then from 10 balls at once 3. And on average, for me personally, separately for each of my three characters on different servers - now you need to spend at least 20 of these balls to get 1 character. About what they did with the yellow * 1 balls, I generally keep silent.

So they also put a "clean" random without counters and checks here. Lucky - collected a character with 5-6 wins. No luck - keep fucking until the end of the century. I already need almost 150 tickets to complete the full cycle on the second champion. They need to be collected somewhere, and then they still have to sit and spend on a timer (well, or pay, which is what they are trying to achieve). And the next cycle will be even harder. And I still have at least three full cycles to do this if the fragments begin to fall out regularly. And cycles after 20 in the next half year of the game - most likely, will not be broken at all for me.
But no, pure random is our everything, we will shove it anywhere and more. Who is "lucky" - everyone will look up to him, and try to be like him, respectively - pay us money for packages with fights and spend gold on auto-battles. And who is "not lucky" - yes, we don't give a shit about it, especially if they don't pay money.

champ3.jpg

champ4.jpg

• Like 1

Dude,

First of all - lots of off-topic. Second, lots of frustrated rant with a tinge of passive-aggressive.

And as a third, you may want to avoid translating idioms word-for-word. Just a friendly recommendation.

With this game things are the way they are. Design decisions are mostly set in stone from the beginning. Feedback in the form of walls of text is usually discarded. Text answers in survey - discarded. Same for whine, rants, and attacks in various forms.

Bottom line - chillax and try to enjoy the ride.

Sincerely,