Increasing the ymens/h of Starting girls

redx3

Hi everyone, I`m making a suggestion of increasing the amount of ymens/h the girls in your harem give, especially the Starting girls and the free girls you get from each completed world, preferably an overall increase in ymens/h income of each harem girl.

I used to play the game back in march 2017 (returned march 2022) and we only had 1 event per month then, with only epic/rare girl in it, the Starting girl gave the same ymen/h income as they give today, even though the number of girls have increased and they even introduced Legendary and Mythic girls, which increased the expense.

In my opinion reducing the ymen income seems like the wrong direction, especially since the veteran players have hige stacks, instead of making ymens a scarce resource, they should make it more abundant, like they did with PXP, devalue it, so the veterans with huge reserves lose their advantage.

Also this game is called Harem Heroes ( i play on Nutaku), yet how many of you can afford to unlock all stars/ all scenes of each girl you obtain, this should be the main focus/ easiest thing to do in this game, instead of having to go through a hurdle to obtain the girl, then going through an extra hurdle to enjoy their art/ scenes, right now, early/ mid game players are hit by a ymen wall.

PS: If there are any veterans that wish to say their opinion on this, since making ymens more abudant will devalue the advantage your reserve gives and if you agree/ disagree/ see a flaw in my suggestion

PS2: Thank you for the info, i appreciate that, seems like affection is a huge thing stopping high lvl players on max ranking all the girls, didn`t know that, i thought ymen was the main thing @bolitho76 @Liliat

Edited by redx3
  • Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, redx3 a dit :

the Starting girl gave the same ymen/h income as they give today

Hmmm. No?

Bunny, Red Battler and Juliette have been recently buffed to 300k/6h each, just a few months ago.

That's at least 10 times what they used to provide. And having just 3 girls with a huge buff means you can just collect these 3 and ignore the rest, if you so wish. In my case, these 3 girls now provide 1/3 of my total harem income.

So, I'd say your suggestion is great, but maybe a few months too late? :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Liliat said:

Hmmm. No?

Bunny, Red Battler and Juliette have been recently buffed to 300k/6h each, just a few months ago.

That's at least 10 times what they used to provide. And having just 3 girls with a huge buff means you can just collect these 3 and ignore the rest, if you so wish. In my case, these 3 girls now provide 1/3 of my total harem income.

So, I'd say your suggestion is great, but maybe a few months too late? :)

Back before I left they still gave 55k/h ymen, I remember wanting to full max star them for that juicy ymen/h income.

The best way to fix the lack of ymen, is an overall buff to harem, 2x/5x or 10x it, like they did with PXP,it`s so plentiful, I went from lvl 40 to lvl 223 in 29 days, all that did is put me in -65 mil, in both my secondary player stats and -55 mil in my main player stat, I kinda regret lvling so fast, if all it does is put me in more "debt" when it comes to my player stat.

Buffing ymen income overall is the best fix, if everyone has a big stash of ymen to go around, then the huge stacks that veterans have will become less of an advantage, especially for early game and mid game players like myself are really starving for ymen. Plus buffin the harem will incentivise players to get the monthly card, which is a win for KK.

No, wait. Usually when something is affecting *just you*, you should first ask about.

A - The starting girls are giving you the amount of 10 Legendary. I dunno how much you do want to compensate starting gameplay. Early, you had to collect 30 girls before reaching that income level. So, now is faster.

B - You don't have to increase the rank of *all* girls with BDSM and awakening, so ymen aren't an issue anymore.

C - By your same logic, a game called "Super Mario" should make easy for you to be Super and be Italian. If a game is called 'F1 Race', to win the race should be the easiest thing? Or the *harder*?

D - No one get the card for ymens even if billions, and I tell you: I'm one that buy cards.

E - You're struggling 'cause you are *not* middle level, I thought the same at your level. I'm probably just now, at Level 360+ and one year of serious gameplay on my bones (and wallet).

F - 10x money mean that ymens become totally not influentual on the game economy, so why not remove the thing entirely if it doesn't matter anymore?

G - Try this: max out PoP, collect more orbs, sell items. You'll be no more in shortage - as long you do accept the game is called "harem heroes" and not "magical orbs of random droppage".

The resume of your suggestion is: "I want everything without any effort, gimme more for reasons, and for free."

Not a good suggestion, if I can tell you.

Edited by lepidocter

11 hours ago, lepidocter said:

No, wait. Usually when something is affecting *just you*, you should first ask about.

A - The starting girls are giving you the amount of 10 Legendary. I dunno how much you do want to compensate starting gameplay. Early, you had to collect 30 girls before reaching that income level. So, now is faster.

B - You don't have to increase the rank of *all* girls with BDSM and awakening, so ymen aren't an issue anymore.

C - By your same logic, a game called "Super Mario" should make easy for you to be Super and be Italian. If a game is called 'F1 Race', to win the race should be the easiest thing? Or the *harder*?

D - No one get the card for ymens even if billions, and I tell you: I'm one that buy cards.

E - You're struggling 'cause you are *not* middle level, I thought the same at your level. I'm probably just now, at Level 360+ and one year of serious gameplay on my bones (and wallet).

F - 10x money mean that ymens become totally not influentual on the game economy, so why not remove the thing entirely if it doesn't matter anymore?

G - Try this: max out PoP, collect more orbs, sell items. You'll be no more in shortage - as long you do accept the game is called "harem heroes" and not "magical orbs of random droppage".

The resume of your suggestion is: "I want everything without any effort, gimme more for reasons, and for free."

Not a good suggestion, if I can tell you.

Doesn`t that seem like a flaw to you, not increasing the rank of the girls and unlocking all the art hidden there. Do you WANT to collect the girls and leave them at 0* in your harem, never seeing their art, or do you HAVE to, due to limited ymens?

The main attraction for me in this game is collecting the girls and seeing all the art the artists have drawn for them aka ranking them up, PvP and other things are extra to the core, so I can enjoy even more playing with the girls in my Harem, right now you only get half ( the collecting part) not the other half ( ranking up and unlocking all the beautiful art your girls have to offer)

Maybe I am wrong and a majority of the players want to just leave the girls at 0* in their Harem. 

Anyway, I welcome any tips from a veteran player :) @lepidocter

Ymens aren't the bottleneck to upgrade the girls (Except for lower level players). The bottleneck is Affection items.

I have enough cash to upgrade all my girls to 3 stars, but not enough affection, unless I start spending thousands of Kobans on market refreshes.

• Like 1

I play this game since Nov 2018 as a f2p and I have 933 girls in my harem at the moment. Like Liliat pointed out: Not Yumen are the problem after you left the low-level area of the game. For a long time I was able to give all my girls full stars and at the point I wasn't able to do this it was not because of the lack of Yumen, it was the lack of gifts and this go on until today.

Main source for Yumen income isn't the harem, it's the GPx10 Orbs and the equipment you gain from them and can sell. Champions give a good amount of Yumen too. The Harem is only in the low-level area realy important. In the late game a lot of players didn't collect haremincome seriously if they are f2p. I collect only the income of my 6* and 5* girls.

• Like 1