• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Sexy Beatdown Season. Next Event >>

1339.jpg

Legendary Days

Hellish Seduction
Wildman or should I call you a hellspawn instead?

Starting today until the 18th (1 pm UTC+2) of April you will have four days to prove to Brood that you ain’t a hellish spawn but a very sinful and talented superhero. You must first fight The Nymph to get the legendary superheroine in your Harem.

Get ready for a hardcore interogation…with a happy end!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Dominatrix.png Brood

4FuTEJZ.jpeg <- clickable

@Noacc

Correct, I don't know of a way to complete Legendary Days without spending huge amounts of gold. You just have to accept this isn't the event for us or save up all of your gold, skipping the Path of Valor purchase and potentially more, to secure the girl f2p.

I got her. I think I got pretty lucky. I saved two Astral Amethyst's potions from PoV and bought one from the market. I got to 88 hearts with only natural recharging of combativity + the combativity from PoV, seasons and 20 from calendar. Only had to spend gold to recharge combativity for 4 or 5 times. So I think I spend about 1500 gold

• Like 1

Point is, only receiving 1-3 shards for the character is pretty lowball.  The fact that I can spend all 20 fists and most times not even getting a single shard proves to me that I should not even bother trying to get the character at all.  Seeing y'all comment on how you spend all that gold just to get her is even more proof that it's more a waste of time and money to me, but we're all adults here (hopefully) and I'm not saying you shouldn't do such with your own money.  It's just not the path I am willing to take due to other, far more important obligations that require being handled.  Either increase the number of shards gained or increase the chance of getting shards more frequently.  I didn't even get to 50, and I spent every fist I could gather without bothering to spend gold and/or money on it.

Hey @Zaraphiston

I'll just quote myself here:

On 3/15/2022 at 2:47 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Hey @Sagewilcom

For Classic (first event of the month) and Legendary Days events you need to consider drop rate and drop range.

Drop rate is measured to be around 10% chance. Meaning you get a shard drop per 10 fights on average. Drop range however varies from event to event. For Classic it's 2-8 shards per drop, and for Legendary Days it's 1-3 shard per drop.

Counting the averages this makes it 200 combativity needed per girl in Classic, and 500 combativity in Legendary Days.

You get 48 free combativity per day from natural regeneration, or 192 per 4 days. (I'll round it up to 200) This means you'd need to spend gold on 300 more combativity if you want the girl. Additional 300 combativity would cost you 3240 gold.

And prepare some more for bad luck.

Cheers.

You get 150 gold daily just by completing missions. In two months (if the pattern stands, that's when next 5* legendary days will occur) this will give you 9000 gold. That should be enough. ^_^

Yeah i agree +gold rewards from Pop and season +league+a bit from login..  5* girls at moment most important girls better to skip something else considering u loose gold in the long run specially at moment by not having them to fight in league + makes it easier to win bang ( atm not so bad not beating it but once reward changes to 5* its bad)

PS: i actually really like that its only a 5* every 2 months at moment which makes it really easy

Hope once they introduce mythics in cxh they also make it do itdnot 1 every month but maybe every 3 or so

3 hours ago, Zaraphiston said:

Point is, only receiving 1-3 shards for the character is pretty lowball.  The fact that I can spend all 20 fists and most times not even getting a single shard proves to me that I should not even bother trying to get the character at all.  Seeing y'all comment on how you spend all that gold just to get her is even more proof that it's more a waste of time and money to me, but we're all adults here (hopefully) and I'm not saying you shouldn't do such with your own money.  It's just not the path I am willing to take due to other, far more important obligations that require being handled.  Either increase the number of shards gained or increase the chance of getting shards more frequently.  I didn't even get to 50, and I spent every fist I could gather without bothering to spend gold and/or money on it.

I don't and didn't use RL money. All the gold I spent was the gold I got from the game itself.

3600 gold for path of valor though, both of them puts you at 7200. So 9k - 7.2k puts you at 1.8k assuming you spend it all on this one event it still wouldn't be enough, of if it was it would blow out every other event in the game that requires gold. Am I mistaken?

That amounts, for me at least, best case scenario less than 3k extra gold. 500 combat is more than 5000 gold and once again that's assuming you're on the grind and paying for the season pass and not spending gold heavily in other areas. I hadn't considered saving love potions for these events, so maybe that'll make it easier in the future, but to say it's not incredibly expensive and borderline impossible without spending money is... detached I'd argue.

But once again, I don't believe every event has to be f2p. I just think we should acknowledge that, not doing so creates more whales I think which are generally bad for gaming.