• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Easter Demi

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

1349.jpg

Legendary Contests

Private Investigation
Darling,

Thirsty to unravel the truth, Lotti is ready to do anything in her power to satisfy her clients.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+2) of April you will have 4 days to win the private investigator Lotti Van Vixinstein. There will be 4 Legendary contests that you have to complete in order to get her!

Yes, hero, fill me up with more details of your case!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Lotti

Recent Girls
Leagues, 2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

O'Malley

ava0-1200x.webp

Picnic Airi

ava0-1200x.webp

Easter Demi

f98xlvs.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

She has a good element but the score points in contests part for day 1 legendary contest really makes it a lot harder when you have two other contests at the same time the normal contest and cumback contest even more when i did not get much sleep doing the the 5 hour plus daily missions and the normal missions on top of that because i had work so could not do them during that because worth the kobans from doing all your daily missions due to it giving more kobans than a 2nd-4th place.

• Like 2

This is the most insane Legendary first day ever. There's 3 contests that can be used to ninja at the same time, plus a very slow Path. The most dangerous combo of contests.

I'm glad a prepared for this one the whole month, I can win in all 3 contests and PoV, so I should technically be secure (advice for anyone in my poule; dont waste your resources, Ive got oodles more prepped).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's start with the important part of the event: The girl 😁. At first sight she is to my liking and also she is Voyeur so getting her at level 650 (my current upgrade) is pretty easy since i sit (as many others i think) on a huge pile of purple gems. So one more girl towards the needed requirement for level 700.

The contest: i agree that this day is going to be hard but i'm pretty confident that i can get at least 50 shards in this first contest day because i had a bunch of girls to level up for the next week and also..... 

The Pov: is unlocked in both path this time, since i feel Easter Demi calling me so... Contest day + exp is always good + girl that i like and want = path unlocked 😁 . Of course i like Airi too, probably more than Demi (even tho Evangelion is not really an anime that i liked, i understood the "psychological depth" but is simply not for me).

O'Malley seems fine to me and good also for the same reasons of Lotti.

Oh right one more thing i do not know O'malley (yet, Fena is on my "to watch" list) and Lotti (i searched her, yes i'm probably one of the very few souls on the earth that doesn't play Genshin Impact at this point 🤣) but i must say that compared to the originals the surely have "exploded", if you get what i mean..... look at the originals 🤣😂

show.png.98d3d4eb15f98c6f1fb3d624bea002c1.png14551.jpg.2dc004da24fa17acbcd3cdd0bd62fef9.jpg 

I mean come on KK, a girl does not need huge boobs to be beautiful XD.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Xemnas said:

(even tho Evangelion is not really an anime that i liked, i understood the "psychological depth" but is simply not for me

Depth of Evangelion = "I like the show 'cause is the first I watched ever, I have to tell something good about, what's left is just finding secret meanings or attaching my adolescent troubles to something so vague that can represent everything a customer want."

When you need to rewrite a thing three times to have an actual ending something was wrong, and explain why the second gen of anime  fan quite killed the industry.

I believe in Getter. Monsters, shout, slice the monsters. That is.

• Like 2

At the moment i won't do anything for 2 reason:

1. I do not think that if i score points here, they will be translated in the "fixed contest"
  2. As much as i want the gems i do not feel good about "stealing" more shards than what i need (I placed 2nd in the first day as planned, so i have the girl waiting me (saved for the last day as usual))

I'll wait news from the moderators or from someone that posts here the discord chatting XD

Is this still the case for you guys? I got the girl on Day one, and I'm in the usual post-girl bracket today:

image.png

I'm asking to try and figure out if this is something global that has already been fixed or something that affects only some players. Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Is this still the case for you guys? I got the girl on Day one, and I'm in the usual post-girl bracket today:

Did you claim the girl? On TS, I finished first, didn't claim the girl, and am seeing girl shards in the new contest (Same behavior for both CbC - as usual - and LC - which is new).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is this still the case for you guys?

For me yes, i'll describe my situation if helps:

I placed myself second in the first contest day and i have not claimed the girl, as i usually do like other to score 50k more points in the last contest day, and now i'm again with the girl shards bracket. I logged out and in but it didn't help :) 

screen3.jpg.82abb1acd43c7f44ce14e888cd0044da.jpg

A screen added if helps, thanks

• Like 1

Its not an issue likely, just claim related. The other event, the return thingy, has never updated the rewards if you keep it unclaimed. Seems Legendary Contest just switched to that template with the new design too; rewards are corrected when you claim afaik.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is this still the case for you guys?

Yes, I'm still in the wrong bracket. I havent claimed the girl, so might be related to that.

However I dont know if it is a visual issue only, or they switched it up and there are no post-girl brackets anymore (a la CC).

• Thinking 1

Thanks for the replies, guys. Okay, so ALL of you having this issue haven't claimed the rewards for LC Day 1. Seems pretty relevant especially since I'm not experiencing this issue and I have claimed the rewards.

47 minutes ago, 430i said:

However I dont know if it is a visual issue only, or they switched it up and there are no post-girl brackets anymore (a la CC).

My previous screenshot was meant to show that there still are post-girl brackets (and I'm in one). It might look kind of generic cropped that way, though. This should be clearer:

image.png

The only thing is I don't remember seeing the girl shards in the rewards list even before I claimed the girl. I didn't expect anything unusual so I didn't pay particular attention to that.

We'd need someone with the issue willing to claim the girl to see if the rewards change for their current LC contest. Or we'll find out tomorrow when Day 2 closes if affected players have the expected post-girl rewards anyway (so just a visual bug) or if they actually end up with extra shards for the girl they already have earned 100/100 (albeit not claimed).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

My previous screenshot was meant to show that there still are post-girl brackets (and I'm in one).

I phrased it incorrectly. What I meant was the separation between players that have the girl and the ones that do not. I have this funny feeling that the brackets from day2 onwards are mixed up and players that got the girl are competing against ones that do not.

• Surprised :O 1

22 minutes ago, 430i said:

I have this funny feeling that the brackets from day2 onwards are mixed up and players that got the girl are competing against ones that do not.

So basically like CbC? It's not outright impossible (there have been mixed up or weird interactions with new and old features before, and I think it's the first time we have LC happening during a CbC). But it still wouldn't explain why some of you guys who already earned the girl still see shards for her in the rewards pool.

We could find out if someone happens to notice other players they know in their bracket, and compare if they see the same reward pool and if it makes sense they're in the same group according to the usual LC rules or not. I have my club's leader in my post-girl group today; I'll ask him if he also got the girl yesterday (knowing him it's very likely, though, which wouldn't confirm much).

For our beautiful community i did this test!!!!! (finally i can help with something XD) 

I claimed the girl and i still was seeing the contest with the shards so i logged out and than back in and now.....

screen.jpg.bba736f7e8f68cf5a2963ed51dd050b7.jpg

So yeah claiming the girl works but you will lose 50k points in the last contest...

Best would be stay where you are and take all the rewards in the end with the shards that are going to be converted in flowers (if you do not log out i assume it will work) but..... Are you ok with that ? you are stealing shards from people.... Listen to your heart 😇

• Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

For our beautiful community i did this test!!!!! (finally i can help with something XD) 

Thanks for that! Much appreciated.

Have you noticed if you're still in the same group as before you claimed the girl? Same opponents, same scores etc.? If so, I imagine it's either just a visual bug (meaning you were already in a post-girl group despite looking like a girl-shard group), or you're in a girl-shard group and by claiming the girl, you've changed your own rewards to the post-girl ones but you're still in a girl-shard group all the same (for this day, but if the issue persists, then you should be correctly placed in an actual post-girl group on Day 3 at least).

We should know for sure tomorrow, hopefully.

• Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Have you noticed if you're still in the same group as before you claimed the girl?

Now i might be wrong because i thought about that later (Had a tired and stressful day + i'm stupid XD) but i think i went in a new group. 

Admittedly at some point i was so tilted that i was watching the cbc and thinking: "oh the shards are gone and i'm not even scoring points for pachinko now..."

So yeah i thought i could be useful this time but i guess i was.... 50% useful ? maybe less.... aww is not my day today, sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Have you noticed if you're still in the same group as before you claimed the girl?

I took one for the team and claimed the girl too. The group didn't change. My opponents were the same when the reward showed the girl and when it shows the orbs now. I can't tell you whether or not they too won the girl on day 1. I didn't have to log out to see the orbs, just had to re-enter Activities.

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

Thanks, @Methos2. So now we know that you stay in the same group, claiming the girl doesn't move you to another one (but should at least guarantee you're placed in a post-girl group starting with the next contest). It's still anyone's guess whether the groups you guys are in were post-girl groups or girl-shard groups from the start (or even possibly mixed groups like CbC, which would be either an unannounced change or a bigger issue than other scenarios).

We should get a better idea of what's happening if at least one of you guys who haven't claimed the girl and still see shards in your current group don't claim the girl and report what your rewards end up being tomorrow. If you still get orbs and stuff, very likely just a visual issue. If you actually get extra shards, likely a bigger problem.

grafik.thumb.png.e3f4d0dd3826d516821a8e4be4fe4e2f.png

A better resulat as expected after the heavy drain at first CmC day this week. I had to choose between the LC Gems (very much needed to me) and the Koban and gems from the normal Contetst (green and white in not such a great needing like blue and dark to me but Koban are allways needed), because not enough yumen to go for top placements in both and I choose the Koban from the normal Contest and spend only the Orbs I got after the CmC race. So I ended ca. 40.000 Points to short for the 10th place in my bracket but I hadn't expect to reach a solid top 25 with the low amount of Orbs I had.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1