New Phone Messenger now LIVE

Yamiray

The rewards for completed pics is seriously pitifull 10 gems for 48H worth of frames according to the description that is just insulting when you need thousands for fully awakening legendary girls 😠

Edited by Rylarth
  • Hug 1

il y a 7 minutes, Rylarth a dit :

The rewards for completed pics is seriously pitifull 10 gems for 48H worth of frames according to the description

That's only true if you're assuming daily goals is the only source of frames.

Ignoring Pantheon (Because it's a one-time thing), you also get frames from Epic Pachinko. We don't know the drop rate or quantity though.

5 rainbow gems per day (at least) is not huge, but it's something. We now get small amounts of gems from pretty much everywhere, rather than having one huge source. I think it's fine.

Also, gems currently aren't the bottleneck (even though it's really tight, especially for some specific colors), so it's really not that bad.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Also, gems currently aren't the bottleneck (even though it's really tight, especially for some specific colors), so it's really not that bad.

I'm at level 650 and I'm still finding gems more of a bottleneck than GXP. Different strategies I guess.

Floor 1300 on the Pantheon - I'm seeing the reel showing frames or the previous 15xMP. So it looks like the frames are being added in as a possible alternative prize rather than an additional one.......

• Thanks 1

A bottleneck is a bottleneck no matter how you look at it and no matter how you view the issue the gems is a extra bottleneck before the Bs awakening patch we only needed xp books to level up our harems now we need gems on top of that I fail to see how increasing the amount of resources for leveling is not a bottleneck🤔

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 9:02 AM, Methos2 said:

I appreciate the selfies and gems but I don't care much about the conversation. I really don't want to collect another resource to compete. Please don't add this resource to another contest/feature requirements. We have lives and jobs, we can't afford to play this game full time.

There are two simple changes that I wish KK would address immediately. First, replace the white background. I run everything in dark mode. The bright white background burns my eyes. It's a shock to go from the rest of the game to this. Second, get rid of the response delay. I understand that they want to simulate a person typing the replies but it is annoying especially we are in a hurry. They can give us a setting or a button to see reply immediately like other games.

Pretty much this post in a nutshell for me.

Like the gems. Seems a harmless feature. But I can do without the grind in an already grindy game. Strongly considering giving it up, actually.

Anyway, of the new feature, the thing that would improve it a great deal is reducing the response delay. I heartily agree with that suggestion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

The rewards for completed pics is seriously pitifull 10 gems for 48H worth of frames according to the description that is just insulting when you need thousands for fully awakening legendary girls kinkoid is very good at pouring salt into Open wounds shame on you kinkoid😠

It's an entirely optional extra side feature with a bit of extra gems for those who play it. Free stuff is free, and you don't look the gift horse in the mouth. Please calm down and don't get that aggressive towards the devs (or anyone else for that matter) over free stuff not being good or big enough for you. That's the wrong way of looking at it.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Here, we need to be careful not to confuse or misrepresent completely different but equally valid things, though. When you say "THE bottleneck" here, you only have in mind the initial unlocking of the various Girl Level steps until the final one, Level 750, for which we need 100 girls at Level 700. In that context and that context only, it's fair enough that, for most strategies (for those who have one for this), insane amounts of Books typically slow progress down more and sooner than gems.

HOWEVER, it's not like Awakenings ceased to exist and gems stop being needed and a crucial resource as soon as you've unlocked Girl Level 750 once. Tons and tons and tons of gems are and will be needed for the foreseeable future in order to level up ANY girl, especially new and battle relevant ones after that. It's not Game Over for Awakenings the minute you unlock Level 750 itself. And in that sense, a billion more gems (and books) are needed than people a bit TOO focused on the initial transition phase tend to imply, knowingly or not. That's what Rylarth is getting at here:

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

no matter how you look at it and no matter how you view the issue the gems is a extra bottleneck before the Bs awakening patch we only needed xp books to level up our harems now we need gems on top of that

I agree with you as detailed above. The only detail you got wrong is the typical meaning of the term bottleneck, and I don't want to delve into semantics arguments. But yes, gems are definitely a huge, global and permanent requirement for leveling up girls now and for the foreseeable future. Awakenings made this a lot more costly, slow and/or demanding than before. It's just that the term "bottleneck" doesn't mean that, it means something more specific and relative, not a mere synonym for "big requirement" or "big resource demand" (it means the specific thing that blocks any progress first even when you have the other required things handy, but you can look it up and again I don't want semantics to be the main focus here).

TL;DR You both have some valid points, and they're not mutually exclusive. Please play nice and make an effort to understand one another in a discussion, folks. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Pantheon floor 1200 provides 25 frames, so it seems that the rewards are indeed retroactive (You got +200 floors and +50 frames)

And I've received 325 frames, being currently still stuck at Floor 1700 on Pantheon (whose rewards were also updated to include 25 frames). So yes, cleanly and fairly retroactive it seems. And it'll be 25 frames for each pantheon wall, it seems. Good to know.

We definitely need more info on how it's been implemented in Epic Pachinko, though (I see the plan to include Great Pachinko has been dropped since the original plan). Hopefully, like Gems, it will be an extra reward and not its own drop, and I also expect something significant like 25-50 Frames. Once someone bites the bullet or takes one for the team (or just, you know, play some EP to get the two new EP permanent girls ^^) it would be much appreciated if they could please report here on the results (ideally with a screenshot or two). Thanks in advance.

(Double post to separate this pure feedback from my previous post which contributes to the discussion but also attempts to moderate some potentially frictional comments).

41 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Sorry for being a little to blunt with my wording i tend to sometimes be a little to rough with my honest opinions i dont like to sugarcoat things i am rather rough and honest than naive and in denial 😔

Thanks for your honesty, much appreciated. I'm familiar with that (as you might be aware). ^^ There's a whole spectrum of nuances in communication between "no compromise!" and "Sir, yes Sir!", though (thankfully! ^^). You can get the best of both worlds by writing your honest opinion as a first draft, to get it out of your system, and then cool off just a bit before hitting "Send". Reading your own first draft after that, just ask yourself if what you've written is fair or maybe a bit overboard, and in that case a couple of simple edits can go a long way. /off-topic ^^

38 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

not sure if this is just me and it was working in test server. when I got a reply from Bunny that should have used my name it returned [Name] instead

Interesting... It does use my name correctly as it did on TS, I haven't encountered this issue myself.

--------

On a another note (I've been meaning to mention this since the TS phase but I forgot): the very first pic we get has the infamous "right foot on the left leg" issue:ph34r:💢 I'll need to make a full list of all the pics there still are in the game with this problem someday. It's baffling that it gets through, as it's SO simple to avoid and easy to notice and solve if only one staff member actually checks for it before a pic is approved slash finalized...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Bunny says my name properly. 
Would you please give me a screenshot on which section she says [Name]? 

Looks like it was just an at the time bug. its showing correctly now that I want back.
that line was "Ugh! [Name], stop flirting with me! You’re side trackin me!" but it now showing correctly as "Ugh! Yamiray, stop flirting with me! You’re side trackin me!".  It may have just been a cookie overlap as I had test server open on another tab at the same time. since it is working for everyone else I think this was just a local client issue. Thanks

• Like 2

Not much of a sample but I don't have many EP's saved. And my recent bad luck at getting girls has dissuaded me from trying for a while.

And I'd say (for me at least) that certain gems are more of a bottle neck (at present) the GXP. I have unlocked 650 but haven't pushed many that far yet, a lot of girls still at 600 though some newer 5* Leggo's ranging from 250 up to 500. Dreading opening 700 and haven't even contemplated 750 yet.

EP 1.png

EP 2.png

EP 3.png

EP 4.png

EP 5.png

• Thanks 4

Personally I think it's a weak addition to the game, and I'd disagree that you are being given free stuff. You actually have to go out of your way to do something, even as trivial as replying to text's, means you are working for the reward. Unlike DG's where you are getting free stuff for doing things you were doing anyway. Different perspectives I guess.

The only new feature mentioned a few Patch Notes ago I'm waiting to see is The Labia-rinth.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Liliat a dit :

Ignoring Pantheon (Because it's a one-time thing), you also get frames from Epic Pachinko. We don't know the drop rate or quantity though.

I got 1 with my epic roll for a Daily

idk if it's fixed drop or if i'm unlucky, but i hope it's the latter

Feedback side:

I don't really mind this feature. I find it poorly implemented on the UI tho (on my computer the button is literally under the show/hide waifu... But my screen is kinda strange so i guess it show)

It feels... Kinda meh? i don't mind it, the art is to my taste (...from the 2 pic i got) but imo what you get doesn't really entice to do this features. If the price of the pic (and gems) is fixed (like, 10 for all of them, 20, idk) i can kinda understand it, but at the pacing it seems we'll get the ressources to buy them i don't really want to bother (and probably won't) 

It certainly need further testing for me to get a definitive opinion on this one, but it feels... Lacking.

I don't know what tho, maybe variety. I do get that you can't have all the girls of the game at the same time, but the need to end a character conversation line to get to the next, then get the ressources with what (seems?) to be an abysmal rate is note my definition of fun. 

I also feel like whatever option you choose, the text you get back is the same. I know it's a classic move with this kind of option in a game but... I hoped for it to be a bit more in the hiding than directly in the first conversation.. :( 

The conversations made me chuckle tho

Il y a 4 heures, Yamiray a dit :

not sure if this is just me and it was working in test server. when I got a reply from Bunny that should have used my name it returned [Name] instead

Yep, got that too.

Can't add a screenshot, but it's in "Bunny chat 3", right there:

Woah! Let me sext them!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! That was a great idea! 1f617.svg 2764.svg

They are on their way here and they are super excited about helping with the Harem building! You’re amazing, [Name]! 2764.svg 1f430.svg And let’s not forget sexy.

Ok i wasn't planning for my C/C to add everything but i guess it make it clearer

EDIT: it seems that reloading the game fixed the name issue

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 1

I seem to be missing the ! that is shown in the patch notes telling me I have "paper airplanes" to spend.  Without that and some sort of timer (unless I'm blind to that too and no I don't use any scripts :D), I may end up missing spending which is annoying.

I am glad others agree the response time is annoying.  I thought maybe my real life texting was weirdly fast :P

I originally didn't see the X and thought I needed to hard click back to get back which would have been negative feedback.  Now that I saw it, wonder if I was just tired or some sort of tutorial would help point it out first time.

Otherwise I'm neutral about the feature (which is how I voted in the poll).  It has the annoyance of limited options ("I'd never say either of these things") vs free gems and pictures at the expense of my time.  That's pretty much what was advertised.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

Thanks guys.

Okay so now we know how Frames are implemented in EP. Good news: they're in addition to what we already had, including gems. Bad news: it's only one Frame per EPx1 spin?! o.O One?... My kneejerk reaction is on the side of "why even bother adding them if you're not making it reasonable?"

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hopefully, like Gems, it will be an extra reward and not its own drop, and I also expect something significant like 25-50 Frames.

I was apparently too greedy there, but come on, it should be at the very least 10 or even 5 Frames for an EPIC PACHINKO roll, right? We need 10 per use in the Sexter feature, and you're giving us Five from Daily Goals. If this was 1 Frame in GREAT Pachinko as initially planned, sure, no problem. But not for a feature as expensive slash precious slash strategic as EP. @Noacc? Please tell us when GP was scrapped from the initial plan, someone accidentally switched the GP amounts (1 Frame per roll) and the EP amounts (10 Frames per roll or more?) in the process. If it's genuinely not unintentional, then my feedback on this is could the devs kindly reconsider? 1 Frame is so small for something like Epic Pachinko that it just doesn't feel right. I would either move it to GP as was rightfully done for Equipment, or increase the amount of Frames per drop significantly if it stays on EP. Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

Also... I hope they have fun with this. Like, I can't wait for one of my girls to try to sell me crypto.

Ankyo says: Hello friend! I invested 100 Kobans and made 2300 in just 3 days! Red invested 300 Kobans and made 4000 in 2 days! Kindly send me your bank info so I can set you up with a Koban Crypto account today!

• Haha 5

I really like the nudes scenes, seen like 3 so far. Aside from some cringy lines I don't mind the chats.

1 Full Day + 2H for a refill? Fucking come on...  Getting the Frames or whatever seems really low for some reason (on the pachinko), unless it drops constantly I forgot to test that.

• Like 2