New Phone Messenger now LIVE

Yamiray

my humble feedback on this feature:

- it doesn't affect my "strenght" in terms of pvp/pve, (gems aside), so I really don't care about it. It's a cute little bonus if I play, it doesn't really make a difference in the short/medium term. Maybe in the long term all those gems will eventually pile up, but I stopped making long plan terms with this game.

-the scenes are nice and cute if you're into that

-the introduction of 2 new resources is nothing that I was looking forward to. I understand why they needed them, they couldn't ask us to pay in Kobans, Ymens, gems or whatever we are already using for something else in the game. The natural regen is slow and I actually like it that way, I can check my "phone" once a day if I want to without missing anything. The frames drop so far seems to be a little low, maybe we'll have more in new features like labyrinth etc. 

- the waiting for a reply is very annoying. I agree that the best thing would be to give players the ability to switch it on/off from settings.

-HH is a game without a clear final goal. Someone plays to collect all the girls, someone else likes the main storyline, etc. Every player is playing for a reason, and whatever that reason is, this new feature has nothing to do with it, because it's not related to anything else in the game. In that sense, it's a parasitic feature that we didn't need. I hope in the future it will be more connected to the main game, maybe with specific rewards (i.e. elemental pachinko orbs when they introduce it, dating tokens if they bring them back, etc)

I appreciate how KK is trying to improve the game, I really do. However, I have to admit that sometimes they seem to be deaf to feedbacks, and their way to improve players' experience is ... questionable. Sometimes it seems like we (the players) are at a party, and the host (KK) is giving us more and more things to do. And that is very nice, if the host is listening to the guest. If we complain that the music is to loud, and the host is coming up with "party hats for everyone!", we wouldn't be in the right mood to appreciate the gift, because the music would be still too loud.

All in all, this feature is something that gives us free stuff, even if it's just very few gems, and free stuff is always welcome. All the recent changes that introduced free stuff had a positive feedback (pantheon, daily goals, pov, boss bang). Some of them need  a little rework in order to balance them better (pov, boss bang) and I think that MY personal opinion on this is: I am grateful KK is providing me a free game that I can enjoy, I'd like the new features to be implemented at a slower rate and tested A LOT before implementation on the main server.

TLDR: it's ok, could be better.

Edited by punj
  • Like 6

I wish they don't make it in any contests/PoV etc. just let players play it slowly and free, don't push any pressure on it;

Then, on mobile the font size seems a bit too small and the UI is a bit disordered. They can still improve a lot.

(One more small wish, can dark mode be available in the future? White bg is too bright on mobile.)

• Like 2

Kinda meh especially once you go through all the current conversations and then you forget about it until another girl is added which could be who knows when especially if you're waiting on any particular girl.

Dark mode would be nice though.

• Like 2

Do you want specifics? OK.

• The design of the chat is done badly. New replicas take too long to load, there is a large indent between the last replica and the answer options (this could not have been overlooked at the testing stage, which means it had to be fixed a long time ago, if this was not done, then no one worked on it, but this is a question of a maximum of a couple minutes of editing the code) I'm not talking about just a visual design, which is frankly poor and does not resonate with the design of the rest of the game.
  • When you click on a picture in the chat, it does not open the picture, but goes to the gallery. In the gallery, when you open an image, it is cut off at the bottom.1.thumb.jpg.3c16dbe07e313654c364abd2412596df.jpg2.thumb.jpg.f4df45a5da3a97989935b1541bd6a2b7.jpg
  • In the gallery, only pictures of a specific selected girl are opened, and switching between them takes place in the chat, and not in the gallery.
  • The answer currency restores unimaginably slowly. In the game Fap CEO, here on Nutaku, where this functionality is the main one, answers are restored at a rate of one answer per hour, and not more than 3.
  • Plus, there are glitches and bugs, such as nicknames that do not load on time, which are displayed only after a page refresh.3.thumb.jpg.37d6c844d682d37832feb55ff79e74ff.jpg4.thumb.jpg.06b4a30999fa088a33390404294ddda4.jpg
  • And all this for the sake of one picture in less than half a day and 10 rainbow stones? It would be better to do something more important and useful, which I wrote about. But no, you should just delete it!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My first thoughts about the current state of this feature:

- another feature added which is obviously (for my taste) not in a state where it looks "final". You even mentioned known issues in your patch notes. Why was this added (now)? I think no one here is clicking through this game and thinking: "oh well...another day, where there is no new game feature. what a boring game!". Please take your time for polishing stuff instead of throwing it on live server.

- the first thing which I didn't like with first glance (apart from the existance) was the look of this feauture. This phone feels like I'm playing a different game. I even had to use the browser navigation to find a way to go back. I didn't find the close button. I'm not used to such a button in this game. Instead I'm going back to the town screen. Maybe this sounds like just a stupid layer 8 problem, but looks like I'm not the only one, if I read this thread. My recommendation: don't open the phone in "full screen" mode. I want to see that I'm playing this game in the background. I would also appreciate if you change the style (background colors etc) that it fits more to the game.

- I liked the texts. Nevertheless it was just a small chat for me, so a bit early to jugde.

- as others mentioned, I need maybe a "fast" mode. In the future it's likely that I just click a few buttons, get the reward and that's it. With every feature you add, you demand more time from your consumers, this does not work forever. My time budget for a game like this should be small. It is already too big. If you are adding more and more, there will be a point where I certainly have to leave.

Apart from that, this is the next feature I don't need. You can have a perspective like: "well...it's not time consuming, just click a few buttons, get FREE rewards and ignore the rest". With such a view this can be valued as neutral like maybe daily goals.

But I have a different view on this. This whole feature looks like it is a big investment and demands resources:

- obviously this feature had to be developed (and maintained for the future)

- this feature needs more texts and art to be worth the existence. At least a lot of text. Someone has to write them

- another currency has to be managed and balanced (game economy, not player economy)

This feature took away resources (and will be a lot for the future), which I rather liked to be used to improve more existing stuff. For me there exists a long list of highly necessery improvements for a long time now. Instead we get completly new features that have new problems. And a few weeks later, instead of improving the last added one, we get a completly new one. I don't like this attitude. At least this time it really adds something new (in comparison to daily goals or boss bang), which some players probably enjoy more than me.

• Like 4

Ho i forgot to speak about the cooldown on answer.

I feel like it's too long for it to be fun. It's even longer than pantheon, and i already feel like it's a bother because of the cooldown

Idk, atm it seems more like a chore than a fun add to the game, maybe if i progress... :/ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

New replicas take too long to load, there is a large indent between the last replica and the answer options (this could not have been overlooked at the testing stage, which means it had to be fixed a long time ago, if this was not done, then no one worked on it, but this is a question of a maximum of a couple minutes of editing the code)

That is a part of the feature and should simulate the time your chatpartner need to answer. So not a problem of the code, it's a problem from the girls: They need time to type. 😉

The answer currency restores unimaginably slowly. In the game Fap CEO, here on Nutaku, where this functionality is the main one, answers are restored at a rate of one answer per hour, and not more than 3

You get one "airplane" every 3 hours - not more. Yes it's super slow, but this is welcome (from my point of view).

And all this for the sake of one picture in less than half a day and 10 rainbow stones? It would be better to do something more important and useful, which I wrote about. But no, you should just delete it!

I think this is a good example for something that add more depth to the game. The goal from theese is not to add a lot of ressources, it's more to expand the background of the haremverse, the main-char and his haremettes.

25 minutes ago, MrXY said:

another feature added which is obviously (for my taste) not in a state where it looks "final". You even mentioned known issues in your patch notes. Why was this added (now)? I think no one here is clicking through this game and thinking: "oh well...another day, where there is no new game feature. what a boring game!". Please take your time for polishing stuff instead of throwing it on live server.

A relevant critic. One or two weeks later and with fixed issues it would be a better start and I can't imagine why Kinkoid choose another way.

29 minutes ago, MrXY said:

I didn't find the close button.

I recognized the close button at the first time I opend the "phone" and take a look. It's hard to have the imagination that you didn't recognices if after I saw the button at the first glance.

37 minutes ago, MrXY said:

I'm not used to such a button in this game.

The button is similar to the buttons in League, PoV, Season and so on. Ok, he is not red but the position is mostly the same in the right upper corner.

39 minutes ago, MrXY said:

I want to see that I'm playing this game in the background. I would also appreciate if you change the style (background colors etc) that it fits more to the game.

To get the phone-monitor as a window and not in full screen mode would be a good improvement. To develop the style of the "sexter screen" is thinkable too, but it should stay as Haremverse-Chat-Programm-template/mask.

51 minutes ago, MrXY said:

- as others mentioned, I need maybe a "fast" mode. In the future it's likely that I just click a few buttons, get the reward and that's it. With every feature you add, you demand more time from your consumers, this does not work forever. My time budget for a game like this should be small. It is already too big. If you are adding more and more, there will be a point where I certainly have to leave.

With 8 activitys per 24h you will need not more time than one of the ca. 5min daily missions will need to count down and so it will be not really time consuming

52 minutes ago, MrXY said:

- obviously this feature had to be developed (and maintained for the future)

- this feature needs more texts and art to be worth the existence. At least a lot of text. Someone has to write them

With natural regen you have 8x text from your side and 8x text from the girl. At the moment we didn't know how often pics will be included in the chat. We know in the chat with bunny we needed 16 activitys to get 3 pics, Juliettes first pic dropped after 6 activities, like Bunnys. If this will stay so every two days you will get 3 pics. I didn't say it's nothing to develop but the development is slow so it's not so that it will be a ressource hogg from my point of view.

The feature is mostly like I expected and it's fine to me. but I can understand that other players have other impressions from theese feature.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:
8 hours ago, Master-17 said:

New replicas take too long to load, there is a large indent between the last replica and the answer options (this could not have been overlooked at the testing stage, which means it had to be fixed a long time ago, if this was not done, then no one worked on it, but this is a question of a maximum of a couple minutes of editing the code)

That is a part of the feature and should simulate the time your chatpartner need to answer. So not a problem of the code, it's a problem from the girls: They need time to type. 😉

I was talking about this indent:4.jpg.9765d1a7baf575e662d857c0a879a7ef.thumb.jpg.5f65cca2b93bc9b472ef1cd9f4b6c778.jpg
And the fact that "it takes time to answer" - this, with the current implementation, firstly, does not immerse you in the "atmosphere of communication", and secondly, it is implemented disgustingly, because it is not clear that the girl is "typing a message", and thirdly, each subsequent remark takes more time to load than the previous one.
I've seen implementations in other games and I know what I'm talking about.

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

You get one "airplane" every 3 hours - not more

And it's too long. Show me that chat user who writes 8-9 messages a day? An hour, hour and a half to regenerate one answer is more than enough. A lower speed with such a small profit - just a mockery of the players.

• Like 1

@Master-17 Thanks for your contributions. You made multiple very useful and specific points, including the cropped images that I hadn't noticed myself, and the unnecessary Gallery -> Chat back and forth just to go from one girl's gallery to another girl's gallery, which annoys me as well (it's reminiscent of the unnecessary Harem -> Market back and forth when upgrading girls in the main game). We have a no spoiler rule on the forum, but you made very clear screenshots to point out things that would need to be fixed, and you made the effort to blur most of the pictures themselves, that's a nice touch. I'm positively surprised and appreciative of your feedback, here.

Please, just try to limit your criticism to the feature itself. Don't get me wrong, you don't have to like it and you're even absolutely free to hate it with a passion and say so. It's mostly a matter of phrasing rather than the message itself, but still, some of your comments (usually your posts' closing lines) tend to be a bit borderline. To be clear, I'm absolutely fine if you call the feature itself a piece of garbage. Stuff like "you should just delete it!" or "a mockery of players" imply more than just that, though (probably not on purpose): the former suggests you don't care for other players who might welcome this feature (and some do, myself included to an extent), and the latter implies you assume devs are delivering a bad product deliberately. As always, my goal here isn't to debate semantics, I'm more interested in the actual message. And I think yours deserved to be heard, which is easier without the extra vitriol. Thanks again.

--------

@MrXY The two aren't mutually exclusive. The feature itself can be a harmless addition to the game that gives some freebies in return for a couple of minutes a day or so. And you can also feel that the time and resources spent on making and maintaining this feature would be more beneficial to the game as a whole had they been devoted to more pressing issues instead.

Having said that, I still have no confirmation and it's just a strong hunch on my end, but I really suspect the bulk of this feature comes more or less directly from the dating sim project Kinkoid worked upon a couple years back but eventually decided not to release as a standalone game. If that's the case, then it's akin to the art for (most) HCL refugees coming to HH: they're already done, so adding them doesn't really take up much time or resources compared to making brand-new stuff from scratch.

I don't particulary hate or love this new feature; you get phone replies currency over time, just as with pantheon, and the filmrolls haven't been a problem as of yet; there might be scarcity later on, time will tell.
It would be nice to have an idea on how long before the next reply currency is available tho.

I think this could have been a lot more interesting if you were able to choose what girls to interact with;
maybe start with an option between Bunny and Lupa; and based on who you choose more girls would unlock.
And of course, the girls who were unlocked were different from each path, (you would have the option to go back to Bunny and go that route if you wish of course.

Make it more interactive; when you have to choose what girl to interact with, it instantly becomes more interesting;
because you are the one choosing who to talk to; you have the initiative,
instead of just; click click, hey a picture, when are we getting to the girls I want to talk to?
You could make it more complex, maybe finishing two different girls would unlock a three way conversation with said girls.
Maybe while you are talking to one girl, you would get a message from another girl.

There is a lot of things that could have made this feature better then it is now, my takeaway when I think about this feature; I am wondering when the lack of resources is going to be come a problem.
What I should be thinking of is; Hey cool; I can't wait to get to talk to Red Battler or Samane.

Its an interesting new feature, but ultimately falls short on most fronts.

• Like 3

What @EpicBaconsaid about giving choice about whom to talk to, was basically said on Discord, but not on the feedback channel. I suggested doing it there but to no avail. After that, I've not seen mentions of this idea, so I think it's an important one to have brought up, to see if there's demand. Yeah, I think now it feels far too linear, like you have no control at all, and giving choice about whom to talk to, would be good.

It's already been mentioned, but what you choose for your reply doesn't matter, either. It gives a bit of a poor impression of how much they value this feature even themselves, having spent the bare minimum effort on it. The feature was even released with a list of known issues! What kind of an impression does Kinkoid think that's going to leave about how they value their own game? There are people who still like the game and soldier on with the efforts of trying to prevent it going down the drain, but it kind of requires cooperation from the company culture's part, too.

Continuing on about the linearity. Currently, if you don't like the sometimes-described-as pervy way of how the conversation happens, it's just going to leave a bad impression for you. I'm personally kind of liking what I read because I wouldn't know how to talk to girls anyway but the criticism is maybe a good one to take into account that many wouldn't talk to girls like that. Somebody suggested designing conversation choices after the classes: hardcore, charm and knowhow. Having a class icon next to them would also kind of let the player know at least the writer's intent about how it's going to be taken.

Edited by Rarum
  • Like 6

On 4/27/2022 at 10:31 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Come on folks. Constructive feedback about the actual feature in the actual game as it actually is, please.

Okay fine.

1. How do the girls even get the cell phones in a hentai universe with a tech level that has railroads as it's highest achievement? Sure, there are ruins showing the haremverse is in a dark age between advanced civilizations. But that doesn't explain where the tech is coming from, or how my harem girls have learned how to charge them, or use them. Plus, in every world we have seen in the game there has not been any indication of a cell tower!

2. The discussion is centered around something which should be doable in a RPG (building a actual harem mansion), but the Hentaiheroes game system doesn't have a game mechanic for us to do any such thing. If it did then surely the clubs would or should have been included in the harem chat since hundreds of our girls are allowed in to fight the visiting duelist (er, I mean Club Champion). Seriously dudes, do you want to tell up to 400 girls they have to share the three toilets in a maxed out 40 member clubhouse?

If this was a new feature for the Comix Harem, or in the new one based on current day tech that's being developed it would be okay. But it doesn't work in the hentai heroes universe that has been presented where high tech is the exception, not the rule. In the HH universe we need more of the mystical, fantastical, magical elements. As it stands, the current implementation of the feature takes the HH player away from the suspension of belief required for a RPG to exist.

• Thanks 1

hace 32 minutos, Pelinor dijo:

Okay fine.

1. How do the girls even get the cell phones in a hentai universe with a tech level that has railroads as it's highest achievement? Sure, there are ruins showing the haremverse is in a dark age between advanced civilizations. But that doesn't explain where the tech is coming from, or how my harem girls have learned how to charge them, or use them. Plus, in every world we have seen in the game there has not been any indication of a cell tower!

2. The discussion is centered around something which should be doable in a RPG (building a actual harem mansion), but the Hentaiheroes game system doesn't have a game mechanic for us to do any such thing. If it did then surely the clubs would or should have been included in the harem chat since hundreds of our girls are allowed in to fight the visiting duelist (er, I mean Club Champion). Seriously dudes, do you want to tell up to 400 girls they have to share the three toilets in a maxed out 40 member clubhouse?

If this was a new feature for the Comix Harem, or in the new one based on current day tech that's being developed it would be okay. But it doesn't work in the hentai heroes universe that has been presented where high tech is the exception, not the rule. In the HH universe we need more of the mystical, fantastical, magical elements. As it stands, the current implementation of the feature takes the HH player away from the suspension of belief required for a RPG to exist.

Your two poitns are invalid. 

The HH universe have great advance tech, they can travel acroos the universe, have relations with life from another planets, they have space ships in orbit, they use giant robot and they are developing time travel too. They not need cell tower when can put satellites. So, they have years with tech, there are streamers, cam shows and social media already implemented. So cellphone is totally valid.

The club harem and harem mansion are totally different, The harem haouse in building in the discussion I think is in reference to the harem page in the game, a place where you see all your girls. How this house is implemented, could be say in the discussion or can be to interpretation to each, is factible the each room have your own bathroom as a hotel. So in this world is doable, is a RPG with different levels urbanization where there are little town with low tech to big cities with high tech, where magic and tech coexist. Any people with more affinity to one that other, but with both in the same age.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Okay fine.

It seems like the tech is whatever the artist drawing a certain girl should be.  They use sailboats but, have spaceships.  Some scenes make it look like they are in a pre-industrial society others in our society and, others in an advanced society.  They have swords, guns, magic and sex toys that are industrial and magic.  Cell phones but no towers or electrical systems shown.... I don't think that Kinkoid thinks about what tech age the world is in. 

I don't see the clubhouse as a place were all the girls stay all the time.  They just stay in the clubhouse from time to time.  With a handful that will stay there most of the time.  Remember, some of the girls have us in their harem not vis-versa.  I don't think the angels, space travelers, fairy creatures etc... are going to stay in the clubhouse very often.

As far as the feature is concerned it is meh... The dialog sounds like a 14 year old dream of what talking to girls would be like.  Although, it really does not effect game play and it is kind of cool to see us building our clubhouse.  Plus, the extra gems are useful.  Every little bit counts!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pelinor said:

How do the girls even get the cell phones in a hentai universe

First appearance of cell phone was used by [REDACTED] in world 6 Admittance of the dead - stage 7 [REDACTED] seen 28 where he [REDACTED]. then [REDACTED] used one when she was done seen 108

Edited by FinderKeeper
minor spoilers
  • Like 3

I've has a 'fling' with it, but from what I can see it is nowhere to the very clever standard of texts of the Phone Flings in Crush Crush.  These are in another league and some of them can get me quite horny.  Those babes are all different and have different personalities and this is reflected in the tone and language of their texts - in other words, it comes close to real life.  Also, it very much seems that the team scripting these texts includes at least more than one woman because men would not be able to come up with them, unless they have a lot of empathy for the female psyche.  Here's an example (text conversation between the game's Casanova, Marshmallow, and its most spitfire cutie, Cassie):

Marshmallow: "I had no idea I swear!"

Cassie: "I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain"

Cassie: "Well, hymph."

Cassie: "It's good to know you never woulda messaged me first."

Cassie: "And here I thought you cared about me."

It also includes a lot of texting symbols, like <3 = 'Love you'.  There's a lot more, some rather "Get over here now, I'm wet as fuck!" kind of explicit from the more domineering girls.  I can't wait to get to read Renee's texts because they are the absolute opposite of Cassie's: shy, demure, but scholarly and inciteful (she's a librarian).  Because, unlike the Nutaku version of the game, there is very little nudity in the Android version so no nudes as such and (thanks to Google's policy on Adult material) this limits what these girls might otherwise realistically post. Can Hentai Heroes match this?  Given the track record of its lame script writing, I doubt it.

What really irks me though is that HH gives us 'selfie' tokens as a reward option for getting to the next 100th level from 800 on in Pantheon's Stairway.  I would've much preferred the 10 MP orbs.

I don't think I'll take part.  I love Bunny to bits but I think I've read all of what her dialogue has to offer.  I'd be keen to see if my flame, Justine, stalks our so-called hero in her usual way and actually comes up with some highly tempting messages.  This might be something to look forward to.  Why I love Justine so much I can't explain (well, she IS gorgeous and cute in a physical sense).  Is it because there is as yet an unexplored backstory HH has yet to explore?  Maybe I just like to be dominated.  Or maybe I want to rescue her and turn her life around from Yandere to a secure romantic.  If the dickhead HH call a hero would have bothered to kiss her in that latest side quest it would've been interesting to see her reaction.  Make sure he uses plenty of breath freshener!  I don't think she'd be up to French-kissing a cess pit - assuming he can get her to this level of passion!

On 4/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, Noacc said:

Do give leave constructive feedback, on the feature, please.

This little phone chat doohicky is a sideshow nobody really needed, but I kind of like it. It doesn't hurt and even gives a few of these damn stones we never have enough of.

In a way this kind of feature is better than most of the other stuff we have seen lately since it doesn't connect to anything and so we can just play and don't have to plan when we can use up our ressources to get the most out of them, which is really getting out of hand all in all. Please don't change that, I don't want it in any daily Goals, contests or anywhere else.

I guess this could be improved if one would speed up the answer time a little, and that dark mode thing would be nice.

• Like 6

Little Tip to speed this feature up till they add an option for it (hopefully)

If you click on a reply, then straight away on the X to close the thing and reopen it, the next answer is ready to be pressed.

On my browser that goes 10x faster then waiting for the next reply button to appear.

You don't lose anything this way, since everything is allready processed the moment the page starts scrolling with new output

PS. Same trick also works to speed up champ battles, the moment the carrot is done and it starts the animation up, just click on the HH symbol in the top. Everything like progress and rewards is allready processed the moment the carrot is done dancing.

Edited by spinnie
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, spinnie said:

Little Tip to speed this feature up till they add an option for it (hopefully)

If you click on a reply, then straight away on the X to close the thing and reopen it, the next answer is ready to be pressed.

On my browser that goes 10x faster then waiting for the next reply button to appear.

You don't lose anything this way, since everything is allready processed the moment the page starts scrolling with new output

PS. Same trick also works to speed up champ battles, the moment the carrot is done and it starts the animation up, just click on the HH symbol in the top. Everything like progress and rewards is allready processed the moment the carrot is done dancing.

You can also switch between the different chats, it makes it quicker than clicking the X 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Wait. There’s only 4 girls? :D

4 girls with 3 pics each, 12 pics and 120 all gems, and that’s it? :D

I know that they’ll add more with time; but that’s… not a lot for a new features release

5 girls with 3 pics each => 15 pics and 150 gems

And that's all? All that you have done in this super-duper feature? All this could easily be implemented with the help of Side Quests. There was no need to invent additional currencies, spend a lot of time creating code. Oh yes, I completely forgot, in Side Quests you have to create a separate picture for almost every replica, but here one at the end is enough! But you went the hard way and wasted your valuable time on things that could have been put to good use refining the rest of the features.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1