New Phone Messenger now LIVE

Yamiray

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Belisar said:

I have a bug with Derri.

I'm at "Derri, Chat 2", the last message with a photo can't be claimed

Thanks.

I just got there myself. It seems likely they just either forgot or failed to include a gem reward with that one (which seems to be the last of the latest batch). The pic itself is clickable and was added to her Albums as normal, but there's no Claim button for the gem reward as usual (it might have gotten the new "mini-selfie" status by error).

I'll ping @Tohru - Kinkoid just in case it hasn't been reported yet. I'll check on Discord tomorrow.

• Like 2

Yeah, I sometimes see [Name] while the reply is loading, but as soon as it's done loading it changes to my actual nickname. I don't think that's changed with the latest patch. It's been consistent that way since they fixed the original issue shortly after the initial release.

• Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid
On 7/2/2022 at 5:48 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks.

I just got there myself. It seems likely they just either forgot or failed to include a gem reward with that one (which seems to be the last of the latest batch). The pic itself is clickable and was added to her Albums as normal, but there's no Claim button for the gem reward as usual (it might have gotten the new "mini-selfie" status by error).

I'll ping @Tohru - Kinkoid just in case it hasn't been reported yet. I'll check on Discord tomorrow.

Thank you, I'll make sure the info reaches the right team! 💖

On 6/18/2022 at 2:09 PM, DvDivXXX said:

The trick is to click on the "+" sign on the FIRST picture of the girl's album; that works and goes full screen. From there, you can switch to the next two pics with the arrows while staying in full size mode. If you click on the + sign on pics 2 or 3 directly nothing happens.

No. The trick is that only previously received pictures are opened in full size. Those that were received during the previous entry into the Messenger. Those that received this time can be opened in full screen only by opening the previous ones and going to them using the arrows, or by exiting the Messenger and going there again.

3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

No. The trick is

Let's not be too sure of ourselves for unclear glitches like these, okay? ^^ It's probably different from player to player and device to device, browser to browser and so on. What you describe does not apply in my case. Even if I revisit the oldest albums the ONLY pic I'm able to open in full size directly is the first one. I don't doubt that what you described applies to you and others but it's definitely not THE trick.

19 hours ago, Master-17 said:

The trick is

No, the trick is: just before the KONAMI logo fade away, press UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT A B ENTER.

Now change your name into "I<3juicydicks". Reach World 2 and in the second castle click on the topleft brick, just above the servant head. You'll enter a secret corridor.

Follow the shortcut (beware of falling penises) up to Juy Sea. Here, click on Edwarda strapon left fingers once in that precise order: 4th, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 5th. She'll drop her gauntlet.

Go to sell it on the market (value 0 Ymen), and you'll find a special golden ticket in your Boosters. Go to Champions and a window ask if you want to spend your golden ticket. Click yes to fight the Pervert Ninja.

Now, you *cannot win*, but if you do minimize the window, go full screen again, enter the console of your browser you can read this message:

THANK YOU PLAYING THIS GAME, THE SECRET IS NEAR AGATE.

Loose to Pervert Ninja. Go to the first meeting with Agate (the goblin fight) and digit NEAR. That's the secret.

Agate will turn into David Hasseloff. "Sorry, the Princess is in the next castle" he'll say.

Go to SETTING and type "the next castle".

You'll reach a secret area. Defeat all the pervert ninja clones in less than 30 seconds to obtain Knights of the Round, the final girl of this game.

From now onward you can see the pictures full sized.

Don't tell anyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Hearts 1

Whelp, now that I've had a while with the feature I absolutely hate it.

1. In the main game, the MC is generic enough that I can self-insert. Here there are 2 conversation types and neither sounds like me at all. In fact, they both seem kinda boring... they aren't clever, or dorky and sweet, or contain any lines I remember 5 minutes later, or anything else like that. I'm both yanked from immersion and made to dislike the MC.

2. None of it reads like texting and none of the pics are selfies. I would like the pictures 10x as much if they were actually drawn like selfies, hell I'd be okay if they were mostly main harem girls with generic duck lips in their bathroom mirrors. But none of these are selfies. Same thing with the "texting." It should be in lower case, have (more) emojis, misspellings, slang, etc. I know the localization makes this harder but a simple "u up," as generic and absurd as it is, would be preferable to all these Grammerly-esque formal sentences.

3. All the girls sound exactly the same. For some reason I thought Ankyo would just use emojis and not words, but in any case she shouldn't sound the same as Bunny.

Anyway. This is the first feature that I actually hate, and it isn't because of the mechanics at all.

Edited by Shaftiel
Misspelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

Here there are 2 conversation types and neither sounds like me at all.

The left-hand choice is basically always the closest to "decent human being who cares for the girl", even though in a number of situations it's not exactly that or it tries too hard and ends up not making that much sense.

The right-hand choice is basically always "macho macho man who cares solely about himself", and in many cases "too stupid to understand and too selfish to care about anything but his own ego, including grave danger".

I just always pick the left-hand choice by default. Also, the MC varies a lot from story to story, and aside from a few specific traits like vague cartoonish heroic morals, lack of understanding of basic stuff even after plenty of exposure to it, and casual homophobia slash macho insecurities, he's not that well defined (which is rather a good thing in the context of him supposedly representing the player, whoever it is). I think many of us already dislike him (the few pretty consistent aspects of his base personality) even in the main story and most affection scenes.

Other than that, you make really solid points, although I think you might be asking a bit too much of this side feature in terms of world building, lore, dialogue, characterization, and consistency. Sexting and even just texting in general wouldn't make much sense for many characters even if they did put a lot more efforts into it anyway. And while actual "selfies" would make more sense, I prefer getting decent to potentially good extra drawings rather than what would inevitably become really stale and limited real quick (even without all the tracing and recycling they usually do with layouts). But to each their own, obv.

• Like 3

On 7/8/2022 at 10:45 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Good news: the missing gem reward Claim button has been added to Derri, Chat 2. I've just claimed it. 👍

I'm still stuck without a claim button and an endless loop of "Logout and log back in to refresh your progression." I've tried other browsers, cleared cookies, logged out and in many times; no joy, no changes. The claim button div is completely absent from the page's code.

• Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Furryfire said:

I'm still stuck without a claim button and an endless loop of "Logout and log back in to refresh your progression." I've tried other browsers, cleared cookies, logged out and in many times; no joy, no changes. The claim button div is completely absent from the page's code.

Sorry to hear that, but it's a separate issue you're experiencing. The claim button has been added where it was missing in Derri, Chat 2, it is in the code and many of us have claimed that reward by now.

Try sending a ticket to support with your screenshots and details.

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So is there a list of girls that are in Harem Messenger?

I assume you can only chat with a girl that is now in your Harem?

I know I have completed 30.

If there were a list of girls then I could see if they are in my Harem and possibly work toward getting them.

Every Gem helps...lol