Rainbow gems and how to use them

mareno

I've been playing alot of hentai heroes lately and i get alot of those rainbow/all gems but i dont know how to use them is there a way to see where to redeem them or use cuz i need my girls to level up

Edited by mareno

• mareno changed the title to Rainbow gems and how to use them

Gems are used to unlock the next +50 levels when your girls reach lvl 250. Once you have lvl 250 girls, you will see an "Awaken" action instead of "Give XP". That's how you spend gems.

You can also see how many gems of each color you have in your Harem page, by selecting any girl and checking the gems value in the top-right corner (A "rainbow gem" is just 1 gem of each color; so 8 gems in total)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, mike oxlong69 said:

when you get an all gem it straight away converts it to 1 of every other gem

It cannot be said that they are converted, since no such operation is actually performed. Just in order not to clutter up the scale of issuing prizes, prescribing all 8 types of gems in it, the developers came up with a kind of "rainbow" gem, denoting all at once. The following formula can be given:1.jpg.ae5d18beb5dcf0d086be35ca79288e26.jpg

• Like 3

Yop. M-17 has it right on this. Technically, "Rainbow gems" only exist as one picture they use as a visual shortcut for "one of each color" in things like bundles, reward tracks and reward popups. It's not an actual thing as in a separate currency in the game itself. When you claim a reward that says "10g Rainbow" you're actually claiming 10g Dark, 10g Blue, 10g Red and so on, all at once.