Differences between "Mythic Days" versus "Mythic Revival" Events?

Bob_Down

Can someone overview whether Mythic Days is a better return than Mythic Revival, if you just want a Mythic girl for lowest Koban cost?
That is, you're not too fussed about which Mythic girl you get.

I see that there are details on the difference between Mythics Days versus the Mythic Revival Events here: https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/the-events/

From what I can pick up as a summary:

• Mythic Days is the more "cost effective" way to obtain a Mythic girl.

• The purpose of Mythic Revival is mostly to allow completion of a Mythic girl if you missed by a few shards previously OR to have a chance to get that girl if you want to pay extra.

Is that a fair summary?

I've seen numbers around allowing 10,000 Koban for the former and 15,000 Koban for the latter in Combativity tokens allowing for a safety margin  (plus 4 - 5 x Sandlewood Perfume for both).

Additionally, if you try and fail in Mythic Revival, you could be in for a very long wait before completing the girl, if ever. True?

Thanks.

Edited by Bob_Down
typo
  • Like 1

MD are the more cost effective way of picking-up a Mythic because:

i) You can bank Combativity from the previous month's PoV, PoA and Seasons. I generally start a MD event with ~200-250 Combativity.
ii) They span 3 days rather than 2, meaning that you get more free Combativity refills.
iii) More shards are available overall, meaning that you have less of a feeding frenzy. You are more likely to be able to get through the event without having to use the x10/x50 options.

You're in the right region in terms of the Kobans you should have banked.

And after a MR has passed, we don't have any solid information on if or when that Mythic will ever be available again. At the present time there's only ever been two chances to get any of the Mythics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To add to that Mythic revival has old mythic girls but if you got girl shards for that mythic girl the first time she appeared then you just need to get up to 100 shards to finish her costing less kobans.

mythic days has a new mythic girl but a higher shard pool than the mythic revival event so a higher chance for the shards not to be used up on the last day of the event however mythic revival normally has all the shards used up so you got to be online at the right time to get shards before they reach 0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1