• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Therapy Virginia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

1354.jpg

Path of Attraction

Naughty Nurses
My healthy hero,

It’s time for your medical check-ups. Four knowledgeable nurses will examine you in detail, so you can keep being the raging stallion you are.

Starting today and ending on the 30th of April (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have the chance to complete all tasks and recruit Head Nurse Notka and Intern Albane. If you also want Health Claryssa and Therapy Virginia, you’ll have to put in some extra effort.

Now get naked and lay down for a thourough check up!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Head Nurse Notka

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Health Claryssa

ava0-1200x.webp

Intern Albane

ava0-1200x.webp

Therapy Virginia

HH_Calendar_April_PoA-1.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Would been better if one between Albane or Virginia was one version of Estelle has nurse since we have seen her has one in the story!With so many girls with only one or two versions most times they make new versions to girls that have already three or more versions!

• Like 1

I generally like Claryssa, Albane, and Virginia, b/c I'm a Bleach and Final Fantasy fan. I never liked Notka (she's crazy), and creeps me out.  At least I'll get Claryssa.  Haven't seen her bending over swaying animation before, and I like it the most out of the four girls.  7.2k kobans is overpriced, considering what mythic girls cost (10-12k kobans).  Two L3 girls shouldn't cost more than half of one mythic girl.  Even the recent KC girl Alt. Blanche only cost me 2.8k kobans.  I won't save for PoAs, especially since the girls now return in CbCs (even if it takes 2-3 years).  The other rewards don't appeal to me, the 11 EPx1s and 2x MPx6s are either a gamble or superfluous.  I already have 10x MPx6s, b/c I haven't seen any "new" L5s in the MP, and orbs replenish over time.  The extra physical (500) and voyeur (300) gems are abundant from Seasons and Leagues.  I'll keep saving for a mythic girl on May 3rd, or 23rd.

813158469_PoA25NaughtyNurses.thumb.png.9a5ff0780b321aee9bdb532779f3cc6c.png

Art (from left to right) by Zyunya, Exlic, Sayo Tanku, & Teeta J.

• Like 3

@Ravi-Sama

I generally agree with everything you said but would like to point out that when you include the orbs you're getting 3.5 girls, not 2. All my kobans go into Mythics and Paths, though, and as you suggest L3 girls are strategically very low value (unless you are very, very late game) so a tough sell at any price.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 11:11 PM, Shaftiel said:

3.5 girls, not 2.

Yeah, but I haven't seen a new L5 in the MP for 2 months.  That makes the 2x MPx6s kinda useless for me, until they add new L5s to the MP pool.  I haven't personally seen Norou or Taria in the MP, and they're older L5s (from 2018) that I'm missing.

Here's some Mythic Pachinko L5 history:

1560963817_MythicPachinkoL5History3.thumb.png.4b488de9760d98a676d72e9bbda15d32.png

1913114957_MythicPachinkoL5History4.png.f505565a61371c080c3e8dd639f537d4.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

Le 25/04/2022 à 05:23, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Here's some Mythic Pachinko L5 history:

This has nothing to do with the thread, but i have to say it: Ravi, thanks for all your pictures. They're sometimes funny, sometimes cool, impressive, etc. But they give life to the threads :D 

(And i was sure that Layla wasn't in the MP pool so thanks for the information :P )

For the thread, i'm a bit sad that Albane is for 7 200 koban, but always feel like that. "Ho no, one of the two paid girls is something i really wanted :( " :P 

I should be able to get the 2 free girl without problem however

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awww i want them all but i have to save my kobans XD. I'm ending this Poa relatively faster thanks to Mythic days, i was on the "do 80 fights" and Red Battler was there so....

A bit of a shame that Albane is on the pay path since is the one that "capture" me the most probably, well i'll get her one day "patience is the virtue of the strong".

• Like 1

I recently decided to stop buying the paid path due to having basically no girls to get in Cumback contests, but am likely going to splurge on this one, since I got bonus Kobans from a high league finish this week.

I really like Albane & Clarissa.

• Like 1

Oh well. One of the worst possible contests to end PoA. I won't get the last girl.

I've been a bit slow in the beginning, and I finished the 120th villain just 40 minutes too late to score the 20k points on the previous contest. I won't be able to score more than 14k points today.

• Sad 2

I ended the last fight villain task at ca. 50min before reset so it was easy to get 20.000 points and I will end the event with the last League attack ca. 30 min before the event ends. I didn't want to use Kisses today because they are reserved for the next KC.

Il y a 9 heures, 430i a dit :

Hm, I am wondering where you lost so much time. I played fairly relaxed (a lost few hours here are there) and I was done with the villains task 13-14 hours before reset.

I always play without spending any resources (saving for MD/KC), and started the PoA without any stored resource (I lost almost half a day in the beginning)

• 4 weeks later...

To me, these girls weren't the best lineup I've seen, but I was satisfied with Notka and Claryssa.  I've always been a big fan of most versions of Albane, but wasn't able to get her because of the cost of bonus rewards.  These girls remind me of a number of other game girls (that Ravi-Sama pointed out so effectively.

I only wish the artwork for HH wasn't so inconsistent.  It's spoilt a number of great characters in this way.  With so many artists now (presumably) it is very hard to keep in character.

Regarding the animation using PNG, too many of them sway aimlessly like seaweed in the tide.  I wonder if the next step up would be interactive, such as with Zgirls 3.  Eve's shot of venom when she's touched and doesn't want it has to be seen to be believed - very realistic.

Regarding Notka, is she Yandere or just suffering from plain old borderline personality disorder?  It's hard to tell.  The obsessive 'love of my life' element suggests that she's Yandere   Regardless, fucking her would involve the same kind of risk that a male black widow spider faces in pursuit of his giant mate.  That needle she wields is like a huge heart needle that would be fatal if used in any way.

• Like 1