Missed Guys

HULU

Classic 9 day event at the start of every month always returns the same month the following year in orgy days. They along with pachinko perms and some legendary days guys can also appear in mythic pachinko.

Legendary days guys usually have an extra older guy return at the same time on a different villain.

Seasons and Path of Attraction guys come back in during Cumback contests.

Mythic days which is the 3 day event at the beginning of the month has a 2 day mythic revival of an older guy at the end of the month.

Currently Kinky Cumpetition, Path of Valour, Leagues, Legendary Contest & Boss Bang all currently do not have revivals yet but they are working on them but no idea when and how their revivals will be.

That said seasons & path of attraction guys do not currently have a way to obtain them if you miss them during their cumback contest. One guy a week gets a revival and we get 4 PoA and 2 season guys a month so there just isn't time for them to show up again in this method. With mythic days it could have the same problem, it all depends if kinkoid decide to start adding more older mythic guys during revivals in the future.

• Thanks 2

I do think that eventually they will have to think about a method of getting older guys outside of additional events and contests simply because there will be too many in total.

As far as I've noticed Classic event, Legendary Contest, Mythic Days, Path of Valor, Kinky Cumpetition, Boss Bang and Path of Attraction always introduce new guys so that's between 16 and 20 new guys every passing month.

Maybe something like a Nostalgia pachinko or adding a new champion which has rotating older guys available nowhere else as prizes  (i.e. Cumpetition or PoV guys).

Splitting the pools of existing pachinko variants might also be viable so that you're guaranteed different guys from epic and mythic pachinko.

Especially in light of the recent milestone and celebration of 1000 guys in-game, which is quite a feat btw, they need to think about this issue more in-depth.

After re-reading the milestone-article yet again I also noticed how in one paragraph there's explicitly written about how all these guys are supposedly recruitable which obviously is not true in the current version of the game.