missing bunny girl and Juliet

AceSpade135

6 hours ago, AceSpade135 said:

I don't know why but i never got the bunny girl or the juliet from the first world. any way for me still to get them or would i need to start over my game name is ace and I'm level 111 already so  rather not restart. please help

You START with Bunny, you never get her, she's with you from the beginning, and you get Juliette (and Ankyo) during the tutorial as well.

Can you please share a screenshot of your Harem? Make sure to sort the girls by "Date Recruited" and the first page will be enough. To do this, expand the menu on the left to access the filters and sorting options. For "Sort by:" select "Date Recruited" (instead of "Grade", "Level" or "Power").

sorry for the problems here is the screen shot. any help would be appreciated. thanks for all the thech support as well i'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc stuff. and i did put them in order of when i got them

2022-04-30.png

2022-04-30 (1).png

Edited by AceSpade135

i did red battler was the first one i got and i dont know why or how. is there a way to fix it the pictures i posted show the girls i got in order of requited as asked. i hope there is away to still get them  

2022-05-02 (2).png

2022-05-02.png

2022-04-30 (1).png

Edited by AceSpade135
  • Surprised :O 2

40 minutes ago, AceSpade135 said:

2022-05-02.png

Okay, I didn't expect this to be true, but this specific screenshot seems to prove otherwise. You're actually missing Bunny, the tutorial girl we normally all begin with. That's a pretty insane glitch. So please send a ticket to Support with that screenshot (and also the one showing your search for Juliette and that she's grayed out as well. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Include the screenshot and briefly explain that somehow you never obtained the Starting girls Bunny and Juliette.

In the meantime and just in case, though, can you go back to Adventure and see what happens if you revisit Begin City? That's where you were supposed to get both of them. Since you already have Agate as shown in your other screenshots, you must have gone past it and completed at least Gems Kingdom. Maybe there was a weird bug when you did Begin City the first time, or that made you bypass it. Try to see what happens if you go back to it now.

image.png

• Like 1

yeah i dont know how this happened but here's my progress though story. i have tried going back though begin city all it has done was do the normal replay of everything that i have already beaten. so i don't know what to do.  

2022-05-02 (7).png

2022-05-02 (6).png

2022-05-02 (5).png

2022-05-02 (4).png

2022-05-02 (3).png

Edited by AceSpade135
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AceSpade135 said:

how do i contact them there doesn't look to be a link in game 

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

So please send a ticket to Support with that screenshot (and also the one showing your search for Juliette and that she's grayed out as well. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for all the help they were able to return from there trip to find the prefect spot to build. lol but for real though that was a crazy glitch but I'm glad it was easy to fix for the devs so no one else has the same problem. 

• Thanks 1