Gender Demographics of people playing hentai heroes?

FGoog

Just a curiosity- how close to %100 male is the player base of this game? I have seen a few Usernames that suggest the player is a girl, though of course you never know on the internet. Are there any girls that post on the forum?

There are, and some variant of this question gets asked once every six months or so on average, I'd say (usually giving away a creepy vibe, though it doesn't seem to be the case here). I don't have any hard stats, but I've known quite a few female players of HH and I'm under the impression that the player base for GH in particular is very far from 100% male. There are also a few women with prominent roles at and for Kinkoid, including their best writer.

Having said all that, beyond mere curiosity, I don't think it should matter one way or the other. Aside from knowing which pronoun to use when referring to someone in this community, their gender makes as much difference to me as their skin color or country of origin. That is, none as long as we're just fellow players,  club mates, forum regulars etc. Some, when relevant, for people I happen to get to know a little better and/or have more personal chats with.

TL;DR: There are ladies among us. Looking for them is generally not a good idea, though. And of course, you never know on the Internet, for good reasons.

This reminds me that I often thought it's a bit weird that every player is referred to as a male on their game profile by default. I had this feeling every time I've checked the profile of a female player and read that "he seduced __ girls who have joined him". It might be worth changing to "they/them" to be more inclusive and avoid implying every player is male. Then again, regardless of who we are, we're all playing the game as the Main Character, who is a guy. And I know a lot of us are pretty far removed from that guy. ^^

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1