The Feast  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Succubus Abrael

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

100/100 shards. experienced bad luck at first, only 11 drops on first 308 fights (was doing manual single click from about the 220th fight ready to equip next perfume, but fought 80+ times without any drop in a row). But then also some good luck at the end, obtained 32 drops from the last 400 fights. In total, it took me 809 fights, with a droprate of 6.18%.
Before Abrael the droprates from my last two Mythic girls are both around 5.5%, so I am actually happy with the number this time :).

• Like 1

Reading your comment @DvDivXXX i would like to say that probably my most liked artist (for my eyes at least, i admit my ignorance in artistic field) is the one that is drawing the story, the bosses and their "imprisoned" girls (idk who is who or the artist's names XD) so Mythic girls in that style/colors are my most liked (even if they are more cartoonish, on this we don't agree, Finally one thing XD). That said i absolutely agree that the Venus artist is fantastic and i would love to see a Mythic from him. I even remeber that when i saw Venus i thought "wow a fantastic Legendary finally!!". That's my personal tastes of course but i find girls like Tano or Hazel not good and a total missed opportunity: I mean One punch man is a fantastic anime and for Tatsumaki we get... that 😞

And lastly (since you said that the Karole campaign is in progress @holymolly) i realized that i would love a Mythic Sake (literally the one that we see in adventure's map)  so i'll go with that XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Got Abraël too.

7'020 kobans (including the cost of 4 perfumes) and 628 fights (all manual).

Best drop rate (8,92 %) and cheapest mythic for me. I event got 6 drops on a 25 fights session !

Bought 450 combattivity, the rest from stored, rewards and regen. I used 4 perfumes on the first day and then finished the last shards with natural regen.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

16 hours ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

Do you guys fight using the x10 battle buttom or 1 fight at the time, which one do you recommend?? I havent started to fight for a mystics girl yet

The same shard drop rate no matter if you do 1,10 or 50x so other two are just for saving time by doing more battles at a time.

I knew i was forgetting something.

I used perfue from start to finish. At the end of yesterday, i was at 40 shards(For around 230 fights i believe, maybe more (stocked combativity/natural/Daily/one +5 from season))

I did 21 refill to get 34 shards (17 drops). Since i got 2 dry run run of 4-5 refill with nothing i decided to do the rest before reset.

I got the 26 missings shards (13 drops) in 8 refill today. I was reluctant, i even wondered if i should just stop the bleeding but i was committed to get her at this point so i did it.

29*216 kobans = 6264 + 5 perfume for 540 each = 8 964 koban spent. 

it's... a bit pricy, but that'll do

( i did around 810 fights to get her, i'm not sure where that place me but i think overall it was a "normal run". That feeled once again like hell drop rate :D )

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, Boulie2 a dit :

( i did around 810 fights to get her, i'm not sure where that place me but i think overall it was a "normal run". That feeled once again like hell drop rate :D )

6.17% is on the lower end for sure, but it's not awful. There's really no reason to give up at this point; it's just standard bad luck.

Around 5% or below, that would be a different story, but your safety margin should cover at least up to 5.5% drop rate (~900 fights)

It sounds expensive, but that's probably because you didn't have enough free fights. Ideally, you want at least 300 free fights; looks like you only had 230. That's at least 750 kobans "lost", independently from bad luck (Well, of course, it's not always possible to optimize, especially if you went for the MD Revival just before).

• Like 1

i didn't went for MDR before, but it's just still hard for me to keep a lot of free fight. I depend vastly on the last PoV of the month (since i still use my combativity the rest of the month)

Thanks for the math however, i'm always doubtful on my calculations :P

7 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Reading your comment @DvDivXXX i would like to say that probably my most liked artist (for my eyes at least, i admit my ignorance in artistic field) is the one that is drawing the story, the bosses and their "imprisoned" girls

That's Ben Kinkoid as well (already the one who drew all of the Mythics so far). :D It's not him I was referring to when I mentioned the one whose style has some aspects that are a bit too cartoon-like for MD in my eyes. So, no disagreement there, just a (pretty funny) misunderstanding. ^^

The artist I made a little bit of fun of (in good spirit, as these are details and more a matter of taste on a few of their choices, not the quality of their work as a whole) is seen all over the place. They handle fairly much all LC and LD girls these days, among many others. And I really like their style and work overall, weird nipples and bushes aside (I actually kind of like their trademark nipples, and wide eyes, I'm still not a fan of the big hairpiece-like bushes though, though they've been moving away from that in more recent works). Examples of that artist's work would include, in no specific order (except the one in my Harem list right now ^^): Himari, Amaya, Scorpio, Imogen, Donatella, Melisandre... Some of my favorites by them are Avaritia, Stellaluna, and of course Lapis. It's a great artist, albeit with some inconsistencies and still room to grow, but already a strong and recognizable style. They might have contributed to OG Tano's pose pictures (which would rank among their not so great series if so), but definitely not on her affection scenes (which were done by an ex-HCL artist whose style is very far removed from HH imho). They also definitely drew Hazel, which is indeed a real failed experiment on many levels and arguably their low point imho. But most of their work is at least solid and more and more of it is really great overall. Just not something that would get along too well with the MD colorist and the solemn, consensual and more realistic approach they've had for them so far.

The artist who drew Venus and as I mentioned Iba'lee and Ryoko also gave us Mika, Trixie, Taurus, Neferkitty, Bianca or Nubia to name a few. They have a masterful and distinctive style. I just named my favorites among their works (with Venus being their magnum opus so far).

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2

With every new piece of art, Im mainly worried about which colorist did it, the inkers are usually fine. There have been many pieces where I can clearly see what the artist was going for, but then the colorist just muddied or erased/flattened all the fine lines (theres also really good colorists here fyi).

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 2

@Gotaku Agreed. You can have a great artist and a great colorist whose styles don't go together well. Lotti is a recent example of a team up that wasn't a great match imho (the aforementioned Lapis/Imogen/etc. artist with the aforementioned MD girls colorist). The former needs a more straightforward and brighter coloring job for their art to shine, while the latter needs a more realistic and detailed line work for their subtle skin tone shadings to work optimally.

• Like 2

I wouldnt mind if that whole line got a recolor/fix. Some of the most wanted parody characters, but the coloring ruined them. Im genuinely keeping a bunch of those 5 stars out of my line-up purely because I cant stand the flat face coloring.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The artist I made a little bit of fun of ... They handle fairly much all LC and LD girls these days ... Himari, Amaya, Scorpio, Imogen, Donatella, Melisandre... Some of my favorites by them are Avaritia, Stellaluna, and of course Lapis.

The artist who drew Venus and as I mentioned Iba'lee and Ryoko also gave us Mika, Trixie, Taurus, Neferkitty, Bianca or Nubia to name a few. They have a masterful and distinctive style. I just named my favorites among their works (with Venus being their magnum opus so far).

On 4/11/2022 at 2:03 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't think Donatella was drawn by the same artist that drew Neferkitty, whom I also think drew Azana (they have the same hair style).  I think the artist that drew Donatella is the same artist that drew Zazie, HazelRachael, Stellaluna, Avaritia, & Izumi, etc.  They draw their hair and eyes the same way each time, curved hair w/ lots of bangs.

863977449_HHartistNeferkittyvsDonatella.thumb.png.81f797c7e678ae7f71530ca2c230a439.png

That explains what I noticed w/ different hair and eye drawing styles in the Donatella thread, when I was replying to @Xemnas, and confirms that they were different artists.  I definitely prefer the artist that drew Venus and Trixie over the one that drew Hazel, even though I love One Punch Man.  Something is off about her face, maybe her eyes.  I did like Demi, but maybe that's b/c their style suits the more cartoonish Lola Bunny.  I'm a fan of realistic shading.  I think we got spoiled w/ Neferkitty as a free Boss Bang girl.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2