Top Mythic girls (overall)

redx3

I know about zoopokemon data sheet, but there they`re rated by how blessed they are, with 2 submissive element girl being in top 5.

Can someone tell us which are the top 10 mythics, by both element and belssing , not just one or the other?

Edit: So pretty much the answer to my questions comes up to this, for those who don`t want to read all the replies, first comes the class/ dominance of the mythic, then how many colors for eyes/hair does she have, of course, if you like her, get her.

Here`re the agreed order of dominances in this topic:

Edited by redx3

I don't think there's a definitive answer to this as it depends on a lot of factors, not least the composition of your harem.

Blessings will tell you what girl is likely to turn up in the top 7 most often. The Domination hierarchy produced by @Slynia  (here) will tell you which elements are best. The elements come into play when selecting both counter teams and where there are multiple girls that are 'equal' in terms of @zoopokemon's spreadsheet. So you'd choose a Dominant over a Physical if everything else is equal.

So effectively the elements are a day to day and week to week thing - small tweaks to improve every fight - while the Blessings are big optimisations available periodically. The elements selected are dependent on the opponent, the Blessings and the girls you have available.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2

If you are talking about the Unblessed page, then that is not a list of the best, but a list showing how likely each girl is to appear in the top 7 of any given week.

As @JustVisitingRebornsaid, it is very subjective. Some (most ?) long term players would say Sensual (Blue) & Dominatrix (Dark) girls have the best counters so would be the best Mythics. I agree however I'm aiming for a mix of all blessings so I can also counter Blue & Dark if I have to. You have to assess your own Harem and decide what is best for you I'm afraid.

• Like 2

Bunna, Norou, and Lanaelle are generally regarded as the strongest mythics due to having double colors for their hair in addition to good elements. The newly released Abrael is interesting since she has a very weak element but double eye color. Beyond that it really comes down to your harem composition and what you need. A lot of people are really lacking in terms of Eccentric girls, which will make Alexa and Radka very valuable to you.

Royal Housemaid is a bit notorious since she doesn't have a hair color (it's "Unknown" which means it's never blessed) which means she's less likely to get blessings. This was particularly obnoxious because when she was first released she had hair color pink but that was retroactively removed after people had spent their kobons to get her. In any event, it kinda makes her the weakest mythic.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 2

Yes, I do lack Eccentric characters, i even have 3k gems for that element with nothing to use them on.

12 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Bunna, Norou, and Lanaelle are generally regarded as the strongest mythics due to having double colors for their hair in addition to good elements. The newly released Abrael is interesting since she has a very weak element but double eye color. Beyond that it really comes down to your harem composition and what you need. A lot of people are really lacking in terms of Eccentric girls, which will make Alexa and Radka very valuable to you.

Royal Housemaid is a bit notorious since she doesn't have a hair color (it's "Unknown" which means it's never blessed) which means she's less likely to get blessings. This was particularly obnoxious because when she was first released she had hair color pink but that was retroactively removed after people had spent their kobons to get her. In any event, it kinda makes her the weakest mythic.

I was thinking the same, 2 color Mythics seem the best choice, since they have higher chance to be blessed.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, redx3 said:

I know about zoopokemon data sheet, but there they`re rated by how blessed they are, with 2 submissive element girl being in top 5.

Can someone tell us which are the top 10 mythics, by both element and belssing , not just one or the other?

Best girl is Mythic Norou.. that´s all you gotta know :P (the others have told you pretty much everything of importance except for the most important so let me add that to what the guys have already said :D )

until we get mythic bianca with good art ofc

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

A Mythic Geekete would be definitive, though.

Unlike that bland and boring Norou

They missed an oportunity to release her at May the 4th :( .

we´ll get one once you start being active again   :P

Mythic bianca is the next "community project"

All Hail Queen Tohsaka :P

ezgif-3-29fbe8c8ae.gif

(enough topic bumping or dad will scold us again 😘)

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Best girl is Mythic Norou.. that´s all you gotta know :P (the others have told you pretty much everything of importance except for the most important so let me add that to what the guys have already said :D )

until we get mythic bianca with good art ofc

Can I get non-bias answer 😂

On a serious note, I regret not playing when Norou and Lenalle were released, both are double colored and have a great design.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Attirm said:

An interesting conversation. If Royal Housemaid is the weakest Mythic, despite being of one of the strongest colours, because she misses one potential Blessing, we're asserting that the Blessing potential is more important that the colour. If that was the case Succubus Abrael is of a weak colour but has an extra Blessing, so would be stronger than average.

Just musing here, no serious comment, but I'd tend to view both is about average for Mythics assuming that the strength of each is simply cancelled out by their weakness.

10 hours ago, redx3 said:

Yes, I do lack Eccentric characters, i even have 3k gems for that element with nothing to use them on.

Then next month is likely to be important to you. Radka will get her MR at the end of the month and right now my money would be on another Eccentric Mythic for the MD next month. I'm in the same position as you and so will pick-up both. With nearly 8k red gems saved, I'm almost at the point where I can upgrade them both as well :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't say Royal Housemaid is the weakest, as she makes it into my battle team on a regular basis, out of the 9 I have. I have 2 dark & 2 blue Mythics maxed to 650 (still working on opening 700) which I crowbar into the team IF I have a 3rd high rated dark / blue for that week. She is just less likely to be a blessed girl as others have said because she doesn't have a hair colour. Does that mean she is bald ? Never been a kink of mine but some may find it exciting ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Incubys said:

she doesn't have a hair colour. Does that mean she is bald ? Never been a kink of mine but some may find it exciting ....

Lovecraft, "The colour out of space" - an Unknown colour human beings cannot understand.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

On 5/5/2022 at 12:07 PM, Incubys said:

Does that mean she is bald ?

I think i said it in another thread but.... Here my personal explanation of the hair change: The House maid it is not intended to be a single girl, they are Legion or a harem inside our harem. Every housemaid we have is unique and different from the previous one, as we read her (them) bio we see many names and that "no one knows how many of them there are". This is why the change of hair color unknown feels good, because you do not know which housemaid you are "talking" to. They all look identical except for the hair color, the only way to recognize each one.

The alternative would have been giving her all the hair colors and i think i do not have to explain why that would have been not a happy choice XD (at that point she would become literally a must to have).

This was a little off topic sorry XD i must say that i really like this conversation is pretty interesting and i came up to most of the conclusions that you mates are posting too (might be that i'm less stupid than what i thought? will see XD)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

The alternative would have been giving her all the hair colors and i think i do not have to explain why that would have been not a happy choice XD (at that point she would become literally a must to have).

I think I prefer this option 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, I see Succubus Abrael is now rank 1 on zoopokemon`s sheet, is that bugged?

On another note, do you guys agree that having multiple colors is the most valued thing on Mythics, even counting their class?

50 minutes ago, redx3 said:

It makes sense, she's double coloured.

51 minutes ago, redx3 said:

On another note, do you guys agree that having multiple colors is the most valued thing on Mythics, even counting their class?

No. It gives them better odds at being in the top 7, but not that much compared to other mythics (best is at 27.41% and worse is at 23.87%, that's not a huge difference). That's something that will come in play once in a while, class is ALWAYS in play.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redx3 said:

The spreadsheet only takes into account base stats total (which are the same for all mythics) and the chance to receive a blessing, but does not make any value judgement based on Element. All this means is that Abrael has the most favorable combinations in terms of blessings of any mythic girl, it doesn't necessarily mean she's the best (in fact, due to her element, she rarely will be).

While I think it's an amazing resource, I do recommend taking that particular tab on Zoopokemon's spreadsheet with a grain of salt. The way it's set up is all-or-nothing for top 7. A girl whose qualities frequently put her in top 15 but fall short of top 7 will be severely underrated on that tab. This is important because most people don't use the top 7, they're using the top 30. Even if you have a relatively complete harem (very few people do) you won't have every girl at maximum level ready for inclusion in your battle team, and will have to be making considerations based on elements. This means that we're frequently using girls that aren't strictly "optimal", but they are the best options given our own lineup. The unblessed stats tab doesn't really take this into account well, and underrates girls like Mizuki with low base stats but double colors (who are unlikely to be the best option on any given week, but very likely to be a good option that can cover a lot of different weeks).

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

To me the tool is good to compare girls with the same element, even more so if it's girls with the same element and base worth (i.e. compare L5 girls of the same element and decide which ones are part of your long term plans). As is always the case, you can't simply follow it blindly, you need to understand what you're doing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

No. It gives them better odds at being in the top 7, but not that much compared to other mythics (best is at 27.41% and worse is at 23.87%, that's not a huge difference). That's something that will come in play once in a while, class is ALWAYS in play.

The best will turn up in the top 7 ~14.8% more often than the worst. That's an extra time for every 6ish times the worst turns up. That's more significant than the 3.54% difference between the two figures might seem.

Not necessarily disagreeing, just pointing out that the figures aren't necessarily intuitive in nature.

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

While I think it's an amazing resource, I do recommend taking that particular tab on Zoopokemon's spreadsheet with a grain of salt. The way it's set up is all-or-nothing for top 7. A girl whose qualities frequently put her in top 15 but fall short of top 7 will be severely underrated on that tab. This is important because most people don't use the top 7, they're using the top 30. Even if you have a relatively complete harem (very few people do) you won't have every girl at maximum level ready for inclusion in your battle team, and will have to be making considerations based on elements. This means that we're frequently using girls that aren't strictly "optimal", but they are the best options given our own lineup. The unblessed stats tab doesn't really take this into account well, and underrates girls like Mizuki with low base stats but double colors (who are unlikely to be the best option on any given week, but very likely to be a good option that can cover a lot of different weeks).

This tab also over-values L5*s and under-values Mythics as it counts all Top 7s as equal. Zazie may have an 11.57% chance of appearing in the Top 7 and Royal Housemaid may have a 23.87% chance, making it appear that Zazie is just short of half as valuable as Royal Housemaid, but if Royal Housemaid is going to be in the Top 3 most of the times she's in the Top 7 while Zazie is like to appear 5-7 most of the time, the % of times they appear in the Top 7 isn't comparing apples to apples. Mythics are far more likely to place higher in the Top 7 when they are there.

Again I'm not criticising the resource here - it's far better than I could do and I use this tab in a lot of different ways - just highlighting some practical considertions that should be taken into account.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 1:23 PM, redx3 said:

You can't combine these two answers. Trying to do so is almost akin to Kinkoid's surveys asking us to give one score to "the girl", without differentiating between her design, her character, the art style and quality of the particular series of pics of her we're supposed to evaluate, the theme, and so on. So, great character drawn like shit? 5/10. Shitty character beautifully drawn? 5/10 too, and so the score tells you nothing concrete about either thing.

Blessings are temporary effects that can completely wrap the normal power level scales for one or even a whole bunch of characters during one week. That's not at all compatible with the other factors which are stable and permanent and determine the normal power level scales (unless temporarily messed up by blessings).

I'm a bit baffled by glaring omissions and incorrect assumptions about what Elements are, as well as extreme overrating of how much the likelihood to be blessed is worth, in most of the answers you've received so far. Disclaimer: I'm currently ill, I have a fever and I might "sound" harsher than I mean to as a result. But these guys know I mean well and for some of them we've had disagreements and possibly misunderstandings on that before. I still love them. ❤️ 

Anyways.

1. Element =/= (potential to) Counter. That's just one (minor) side of what each individual color can do. The decisive, permanent and much more important effect of any given girl's Element is the active bonus you get for having her in your team (regardless of what color tag your team as a whole has). Putting Royal Housemaid in your battle team de facto includes equipping 20% of an extra cordyceps, all the time, always. Your team doesn't have to be tagged Dark and the opponent's team doesn't have to be tagged White for that (if both conditions are true, then you also get the counter slash "dominance scheme" bonus, but that's completely unrelated). Likewise, putting an inherently weak Mythic like Bunna, Sugar Mamma or Nike in your team gives you a shitty active bonus (and takes up the slot you could have given to someone with a good active bonus instead), all the time, always. That's why these don't see play when unblessed (from good players with enough options to bench them unless they're blessed), whereas Mythics with strong active bonuses see play all the time even unblessed (including Royal H, which is obviously one of the strongest Mythics, not anywhere near the weakest).

2. Blessings come and go. A strong girl is always strong (occasionally even stronger if blessed) whereas a weak girl is always weak, except when reality is warped by the RNG of Blessings to make her artificially strong for a week. Actual Power > Blessing Likelihood. Sure, it's frustrating at times, since Bunna (despite having a BAD element, not a good one) has been blessed or even double-blessed so many times that she can be perceived as "strong". But no. No one runs Bunna (if they have better girls to swap in) except when she's blessed. Even counting all the weeks she's made top 7 thanks to Blessings, and taking into account she's the oldest Mythic, all the weeks she was bad because she's bad without a blessing to make her good more than make up for it. She's bad. Of course she's good to have for those blessed weeks, if you can, but unless you're in a Scrooge McDuck situation any Mythic who is good by default rather than bad by default is obviously a better investment.

3. Macha. Housemaid. Norou. Lenaëlle. Estelle. Radka. Alexa. That's the default top 7. One tier below you have Val and Red, and arguably pretty close behind them, the three Green ones (Arcana, Lupa and Titania). Then active bonus value goes off a cliff from there, with Final,  Bunna, Nike and Abraël all being bad, and then you have the bottom of the barrel with Moe B and Sugar Mama being even worse. Now, there are other considerations when making a team, like counters when you end up with a color tag or two, and so on. So for instance even if you have the top 7 I listed, you might want to swap out one of the three Blue girls for one Orange to keep the team's rainbow tag. Although Blue's "counter" being Yellow, when blessings don't have a major impact, carrying three Yellow weaklings just to get that extra cordy (and technically a chlorella too, but whatever) on stronger teams doesn't quite make up for the Blue team's extra Lifesteal.

4. There's way too much speculation and credit given to Blessings in general and the probability of a given girl getting blessed in particular imho. It's insanely inefficient to adapt to Blessings all the time and investing in NPCs just for the one time they happen to get +70% for a week is a losing strategy in the long term (unless you're already done with everything else in which case you should already dominate no matter what, but why not). Neono is the third "best" girl this week on HH, in theory and on the spreadsheet. This or that 3-star Legendary or even Epic can end up in "top 7" every now and then. They're still at level 450 or less in my harem and I'm aiming to unlock level 750 NOT in 5 years, so the spreadsheet might as well read "no blessings for you this week". At least I have a strong team to default to (more or less, I'm actually missing 4 out of the default top 7 I listed above ^^).

4 hours ago, redx3 said:

No. The most valuable thing on a Mythic is her Element (which would or will be secondary to her stats if or when power creep occurs; so far, they all have the same amount of stats despite different stat distributions, though). Then her class (and if you have multiple ones of the same class, her favorite pose). Then, although that's relative to the rest of the field and subject to change, and not a part of the girl's inherent strength, come all the considerations about this or that attribute being niche or widespread, and if the girl double dips on one or more attribute(s) or, in Housemaid's case, is missing one attribute.

That's about it. Sure, Sugar Mama was top-tier last week on HH. She's trash this week and all of the weeks RNG doesn't magically put her on top, though. Conversely, Housemaid will be the top girl next week, but she's always strong regardless.

-----------
On Housemaids and the No Hair Color Scam.

Yes, the HousemaidS (plural) are legion. And sure, they're kind of treated like a hive-mind type of thing, with lots of wordplay and haha jokes from the Peach world to each of the 5 girl variants we have for "her/them". Still, that's inconsistent for starters, as all 5 have "Unknown" hair color yet "Blue" eyes, but not all Housemaids have blue eyes. We see ones with Red, Green and Brown eyes in Royal Housemaid's affection scenes alone (they did all have Blue eyes back in the map World, but they broke that rule, so why not make their Eye color "Unknown" as well?). More importantly, it's clear that there are individual girls within that tribe slash clone factory slash hundred-plets group, and also that each "Girl Variant" in our Harem focuses on ONE specific Housemaid in particular, even if some others typically show up too because they're basically inseparable.

So a much fairer and consistent approach would be to give each Housemaid "Girl Variant" attributes aligned with those of the main character each represents, instead of pretending that it's always the entire horde. Because it's clearly not. And also because a tiny trivia point in the lore aka a running gag shouldn't be reason enough to give these girls a handicap on game mechanics.

Housemaids.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I agree with most of what you've said, but...

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Macha. Housemaid. Norou. Lenaëlle. Estelle. Radka. Alexa. That's the default top 7. One tier below you have Val and Red, and arguably pretty close behind them, the three Green ones (Arcana, Lupa and Titania).

Where does this love for Red come from? 🤔 In my experience and on every simulation I've ever made Orange gives systematically better results. The only situation where Red is better is when your odds are nearly impossible, because it gives you a chance, so basically against Pantheon walls or if you're very lower levelled in your league. Usually, Red is not much better than Green.

• Hearts 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You can't combine these two answers. Trying to do so is almost akin to Kinkoid's surveys asking us to give one score to "the girl", without differentiating between her design, her character, the art style and quality of the particular series of pics of her we're supposed to evaluate, the theme, and so on. So, great character drawn like shit? 5/10. Shitty character beautifully drawn? 5/10 too, and so the score tells you nothing concrete about either thing.

Blessings are temporary effects that can completely wrap the normal power level scales for one or even a whole bunch of characters during one week. That's not at all compatible with the other factors which are stable and permanent and determine the normal power level scales (unless temporarily messed up by blessings).

I'm a bit baffled by glaring omissions and incorrect assumptions about what Elements are, as well as extreme overrating of how much the likelihood to be blessed is worth, in most of the answers you've received so far. Disclaimer: I'm currently ill, I have a fever and I might "sound" harsher than I mean to as a result. But these guys know I mean well and for some of them we've had disagreements and possibly misunderstandings on that before. I still love them. ❤️ 

Anyways.

1. Element =/= (potential to) Counter. That's just one (minor) side of what each individual color can do. The decisive, permanent and much more important effect of any given girl's Element is the active bonus you get for having her in your team (regardless of what color tag your team as a whole has). Putting Royal Housemaid in your battle team de facto includes equipping 20% of an extra cordyceps, all the time, always. Your team doesn't have to be tagged Dark and the opponent's team doesn't have to be tagged White for that (if both conditions are true, then you also get the counter slash "dominance scheme" bonus, but that's completely unrelated). Likewise, putting an inherently weak Mythic like Bunna, Sugar Mamma or Nike in your team gives you a shitty active bonus (and takes up the slot you could have given to someone with a good active bonus instead), all the time, always. That's why these don't see play when unblessed (from good players with enough options to bench them unless they're blessed), whereas Mythics with strong active bonuses see play all the time even unblessed (including Royal H, which is obviously one of the strongest Mythics, not anywhere near the weakest).

2. Blessings come and go. A strong girl is always strong (occasionally even stronger if blessed) whereas a weak girl is always weak, except when reality is warped by the RNG of Blessings to make her artificially strong for a week. Actual Power > Blessing Likelihood. Sure, it's frustrating at times, since Bunna (despite having a BAD element, not a good one) has been blessed or even double-blessed so many times that she can be perceived as "strong". But no. No one runs Bunna (if they have better girls to swap in) except when she's blessed. Even counting all the weeks she's made top 7 thanks to Blessings, and taking into account she's the oldest Mythic, all the weeks she was bad because she's bad without a blessing to make her good more than make up for it. She's bad. Of course she's good to have for those blessed weeks, if you can, but unless you're in a Scrooge McDuck situation any Mythic who is good by default rather than bad by default is obviously a better investment.

3. Macha. Housemaid. Norou. Lenaëlle. Estelle. Radka. Alexa. That's the default top 7. One tier below you have Val and Red, and arguably pretty close behind them, the three Green ones (Arcana, Lupa and Titania). Then active bonus value goes off a cliff from there, with Final,  Bunna, Nike and Abraël all being bad, and then you have the bottom of the barrel with Moe B and Sugar Mama being even worse. Now, there are other considerations when making a team, like counters when you end up with a color tag or two, and so on. So for instance even if you have the top 7 I listed, you might want to swap out one of the three Blue girls for one Orange to keep the team's rainbow tag. Although Blue's "counter" being Yellow, when blessings don't have a major impact, carrying three Yellow weaklings just to get that extra cordy (and technically a chlorella too, but whatever) on stronger teams doesn't quite make up for the Blue team's extra Lifesteal.

4. There's way too much speculation and credit given to Blessings in general and the probability of a given girl getting blessed in particular imho. It's insanely inefficient to adapt to Blessings all the time and investing in NPCs just for the one time they happen to get +70% for a week is a losing strategy in the long term (unless you're already done with everything else in which case you should already dominate no matter what, but why not). Neono is the third "best" girl this week on HH, in theory and on the spreadsheet. This or that 3-star Legendary or even Epic can end up in "top 7" every now and then. They're still at level 450 or less in my harem and I'm aiming to unlock level 750 NOT in 5 years, so the spreadsheet might as well read "no blessings for you this week". At least I have a strong team to default to (more or less, I'm actually missing 4 out of the default top 7 I listed above ^^).

No. The most valuable thing on a Mythic is her Element (which would or will be secondary to her stats if or when power creep occurs; so far, they all have the same amount of stats despite different stat distributions, though). Then her class (and if you have multiple ones of the same class, her favorite pose). Then, although that's relative to the rest of the field and subject to change, and not a part of the girl's inherent strength, come all the considerations about this or that attribute being niche or widespread, and if the girl double dips on one or more attribute(s) or, in Housemaid's case, is missing one attribute.

That's about it. Sure, Sugar Mama was top-tier last week on HH. She's trash this week and all of the weeks RNG doesn't magically put her on top, though. Conversely, Housemaid will be the top girl next week, but she's always strong regardless.

-----------
On Housemaids and the No Hair Color Scam.

Yes, the HousemaidS (plural) are legion. And sure, they're kind of treated like a hive-mind type of thing, with lots of wordplay and haha jokes from the Peach world to each of the 5 girl variants we have for "her/them". Still, that's inconsistent for starters, as all 5 have "Unknown" hair color yet "Blue" eyes, but not all Housemaids have blue eyes. We see ones with Red, Green and Brown eyes in Royal Housemaid's affection scenes alone (they did all have Blue eyes back in the map World, but they broke that rule, so why not make their Eye color "Unknown" as well?). More importantly, it's clear that there are individual girls within that tribe slash clone factory slash hundred-plets group, and also that each "Girl Variant" in our Harem focuses on ONE specific Housemaid in particular, even if some others typically show up too because they're basically inseparable.

So a much fairer and consistent approach would be to give each Housemaid "Girl Variant" attributes aligned with those of the main character each represents, instead of pretending that it's always the entire horde. Because it's clearly not. And also because a tiny trivia point in the lore aka a running gag shouldn't be reason enough to give these girls a handicap on game mechanics.

Housemaids.png

Thanks for the indepth exlanation @DvDivXXX really appreciated and helped me understand more about how it works 😀

59 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I agree with most of what you've said, but...

Where does this love for Red come from? 🤔 In my experience and on every simulation I've ever made Orange gives systematically better results. The only situation where Red is better is when your odds are nearly impossible, because it gives you a chance, so basically against Pantheon walls or if you're very lower levelled in your league. Usually, Red is not much better than Green.

Also thanks for the input, Orange seems better than Red to me as well @Kenrae

Edited by redx3
  • Thanks 1