Story quests

When the quest "Blackmail" was added, it appeared for one day, then disappeared (again it became "coming soon"). And it still remains closed. I don't know if everyone is like this or if it's just me. Moreover, in those few tens of hours (or so) that it was available, I managed to take a few steps in it.

I can say I've always had it available since it appeared. And no one else has reported something like that, so it must be only you. I recommend you to report it through the game menu and add a screenshot from Weresquid Island screen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I can say I've always had it available since it appeared. And no one else has reported something like that, so it must be only you. I recommend you to report it through the game menu and add a screenshot from Weresquid Island screen.

Wrote to support. I got the answer: "We would like to inform you that the test servers is only supported on the official discord channel."
So next time send everyone to the discord at once.

4 hours ago, Салерион said:

Wrote to support. I got the answer: "We would like to inform you that the test servers is only supported on the official discord channel."
So next time send everyone to the discord at once.

Wait, I didn't realize this was about the Test Server until now. Yeah, go to Discord. Cheers.