new quest: diversion

Is it me, or is the begin of the new quest strange? We left our heroes at the scriptyorium, looking for one of the sex toys with the help of the new girl. Now they are outside a facility. What happened in between?

I'm more concerned by the fact that MC dearest is no longer circumcised, for some reason... :ph34r:💢

Also, I was pretty sure there was a thread somewhere dedicated to discussing the story, perhaps even with [Spoilers] in the title so as to avoid the obvious issue of the no spoilers rule... But I can't seem to find it. It might have been on Discord instead and I mixed things up.

Could be worth making a thread like that here if there isn't one and there is some interest. Lots of stuff worth discussing, but we'd need to frame it so that anyone opening the thread basically agrees to read spoilers, and then we should be fine. Thinking out loud right now, but let me know, folks.

@MCP Thanks, that's the one! Damn, I posted in it multiple times back in the day and the last post is even mine and I wasn't even sure it existed. ^^

Actually, this sounds interesting enough to have a chat about with the other mods and CMs. Going over the thread quickly, there are some valuable posts and Fab even made a super rare forum appearance there. However, the no-spoiler policy applying inside of a thread which is basically all about spoilers doesn't make much practical sense to me now in retrospect. I'll let you know if I can get a green light for a more practical and hopefully useful format.

• Like 2