How to delete my account?

25 minutes ago, SkarDemonLord88 said:

It's been fun here, but i might get addicted so pls help a brother out.

Could you please send a ticket explicitly asking the Support team to ban you from the game due to a risk of gaming addiction for you? Under the circumstances, banning your existing account might not be enough, so they would likely go broad spectrum.

To send a ticket from the game: Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

I'll also ping @Noacc here just in case. The issue is Kinkoid's offices are closed on weekends, so unless I can catch one of the CMs on Discord before then this might have to wait until Monday morning.

Thank you for contacting us openly about this. It's a serious issue and you're not on your own, here.

2 hours ago, starbaterfelay said:

So why not leave the game.

You can look up "addiction" on your own. Please don't derail this thread by making fun of something serious (even if I think you didn't mean to, you just didn't see the serious implications).

2 hours ago, starbaterfelay said:

if I do not play the game for a while, will my account be blocked?

After a year or so IIRC. If you just miss a few weeks or even a couple of months, you start down the ladder in the leagues, but other than that everything is as you left it.

• Thanks 1