• Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Open Season. Next Event >>

1401.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang the Boss

Wildman,

The slutty champion and super heroine Alyona wants to try your healing powers!

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and skills she will join your Harem and shower you with gifts. If you can’t win with your current team, you can select a new one or heal yours for another chance.

These tentacles are your friends, Wildman! Team up with them!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Alyona Golovinska

CxH_May_Boss_Bang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

The problem is she already starts at a higher level than almost all of us. The admins think that everyone is in the high level range like the people in the hentai heroes game, failing to realize comix harem started barely a year ago. So unless you are a huge whale you will not make it.

There's a bunch of factors we are missing on CmH that the programmers seem to forget, one important one: accounts on CmH do not have a Club Bonus, because there are no Clubs like on HH. That alone makes us around 10% less powerful, no matter what we build or boost. Add things like fully upgraded stats: we have them on HH, thats still hundreds of millions of investments away on CmH. So thats like, another 20% power loss?

And you need to be overpowered, so to speak, to make use of the blue-color vampiric effect.

Edited by Gotaku

On 5/13/2022 at 2:50 PM, Bertolski said:

The problem is she already starts at a higher level than almost all of us.

NO, she starts at EXACTLY your current level (for each player) and win one level for each win you have for 99 levels more.

That is why you must have your girls awakened to a level as high as you can, and use boosters while you bang the boss.

On 5/17/2022 at 9:19 PM, jelom said:

NO, she starts at EXACTLY your current level (for each player) and win one level for each win you have for 99 levels more.

That is why you must have your girls awakened to a level as high as you can, and use boosters while you bang the boss.

After just a handful of wins the girl has already surpasses ones level. Even awakening the girls to level 550 did not make a dent into it. In HH I have no problem with it and get it done most of the times by just 1 team with the girls at level 600. But just like it got mentioned here the club bonus and all the improved stats from playing HH for way longer makes all the difference. 

Also funny how you remove the rest of my post to put it out of context. Next time you quote at least have the decency to quote it in its context instead of snipping it away for a gloating opportunity. Even you yourself said that you need to awaken the girls as high as you can and use boosters. So my point of "The admins think that everyone is in the high level range like the people in the hentai heroes game, failing to realize comix harem started barely a year ago. So unless you are a huge whale you will not make it." still stands.

11 hours ago, Bertolski said:

Also funny how you remove the rest of my post to put it out of context.

I was only correcting your mistake in that phrase (and now you will say that I have done it again, 🤣). No need to quote your full post that is just some centimeters above.