Glory to Ice Nation  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alluza

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Provocative Picnic Season. Next Event >>

1402.jpg

Boss Bang

Icy Bang

Darling,

The ice sorceress Alluza invites you to gather your team and try your powers against her! Be careful, because she is very demanding and won’t settle until she reaches perfection!

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and talents she will join your Harem and reward you richly. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

Give me everything you got, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Alluza

HH_Calendar_May_Boss_Bang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

il y a 12 minutes, Thomas Shelby a dit :

Guess I will have to spend 600 Kobans :(

No, you'll need much more than that. Since she becomes stronger each time you beat her, you'll gain maybe 3 to 5 potions for each time you spend 600 Kobans. It might turn into a trap (Koban sink).

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Liliat said:

No, you'll need much more than that. Since she becomes stronger each time you beat her, you'll gain maybe 3 to 5 potions for each time you spend 600 Kobans. It might turn into a trap (Koban sink).

Thanks for letting me know - should be fine, I got + 35 from my main team. Might wait 2-3 days, raise the levels to 500 and then try to get it again. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

Let's see if I can get this one, so far I haven't won a single one... My girls are 500 now though, All blue still works?

Follow this team and buff guide, helped me finish my first boss bang 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep. Lifesteal still rules (only the first four are at my max level; my Neono is at 450). With 31% Lifesteal, even with her final stats, I healed for more with each hit than she damaged me. Obviously, this strat isn't as grossly OP for low-level players with low-level girls, but still. Since the Boss' stats are relative to your own level, if you're half my level, then so will the Boss be (on the first fight). And even assuming your passive Blue bonus is slim to none, just having a team of 7 girls gives you an active Lifesteal of 21% of the (effective) damage you deal. So it scales well as long as you're not going with Level 1s either.

HH 2022-05 Event 6 (BB 4) B.png

• Like 3

Great art! Really, is very well done on both subject, posing, proportions, inking and coloring. Even if I don't like muscular legs, they are correct and fitting, so my plause to the artist.

Won again by brute force. I know it doesn't look exceptional as your 100% results, but there's a twist: the party is randomly assembled by rolling dice, just to have some thrill. It was better than last time.

capture-20220510-170530.png

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

She's very well drawn, yep. I didn't much care for her story, the action or the choice of poses (cool design, though), but this artist is arguably the best they have right now, and might be their best ever.

• Like 4

il y a 22 minutes, hillrock a dit :

whats the best lineup of girls? Is it all blue or just the first two or three?

As always: it depends. You want to maximize your healing to damage ratio, so you can heal all the damage the boss does to you, each turn. Heal depends on your own attack, as well as heal%. Damage done depends on the opponent attack, as well as your defense. So you can maximize a combination of: attack, defense, heal%, critical chances (= more damage = more heal), critical damage.

If you have enough strong Grey/Blue girls, that's your best combination. Don't sacrifice too much power/attack for a few more heal%. It's better to heal 6% of 40k damage than 9% of 20k damage. If you don't have enough Grey/Blue girls, you can add Orange, Red or White ones (Crit chances, Crit damage and Defense).

As a rule of thumb, you want at least 2 or 3 blue girls (Otherwise your heal will be too low), then fill the team with strong girls.

HP is really the least important stat in this case.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

As always: it depends. You want to maximize your healing to damage ratio, so you can heal all the damage the boss does to you, each turn. Heal depends on your own attack, as well as heal%. Damage done depends on the opponent attack, as well as your defense. So you can maximize a combination of: attack, defense, heal%, critical chances (= more damage = more heal), critical damage.

If you have enough strong Grey/Blue girls, that's your best combination. Don't sacrifice too much power/attack for a few more heal%. It's better to heal 6% of 40k damage than 9% of 20k damage. If you don't have enough Grey/Blue girls, you can add Orange, Red or White ones (Crit chances, Crit damage and Defense).

As a rule of thumb, you want at least 2 or 3 blue girls (Otherwise your heal will be too low), then fill the team with strong girls.

HP is really the least important stat in this case.

The strongest team that I think I can put together for this Bang, based on the above, is 7 level 550 5* Legendaries, 2 Grey, 2 Blue, 2 Orange, 1 Silver (white). I have a few Grey/Blue 5* Commons, but the off-color Legendaries are stronger, of course. Also, does it matter where girls are positioned in the hex formation? Should I put one of the Grey or Blue ones in the center? I'm level 311 and my stat points are all maxed. Based on the Boss Bang strategy thread, I guess the best buffs to use would be 2 Ginseng and 1 Cordyceps (all legendary)? I haven't yet won a Bang without spending Kobans, and I'd love this to be the first time, but we'll see LOL.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Oh, I'm also using all legendary rainbow gear.

Edited by mikiek20001

3 minutes ago, mikiek20001 said:

Also, does it matter where girls are positioned in the hex formation? Should I put one of the Grey or Blue ones in the center? I'm level 311 and my stat points are all maxed.

How can you be level 311 and don't know that the center girl get a 150% boost on her attack?

No, just joking, it doesn't matter, she just attack first. And that's doesn'tmatter a lot, you want for ALL girls to be equally strong or you'll **DIEEEE**.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

How can you be level 311 and don't know that the center girl get a 150% boost on her attack?

No, just joking, it doesn't matter, she just attack first. And that's doesn'tmatter a lot, you want for ALL girls to be equally strong or you'll **DIEEEE**.

Thanks for the response, I'm sure there's plenty that I don't know yet about the game. So we'll see how it goes for me this time.

Glad I started lurking in this forum, all the advice made this boss bang was way easier than previous attempts when I didn't know what I was doing.

I used 5 blue, 1 red, 1 dark, all level 550. For boosters I had 3 cordys already equipped from getting past a pantheon wall yesterday.

I was at 10% when I finished, so not close to 100% like some of you, but I only needed the 1 team and didn't have to spend any kobans to refresh like previous attempts. And now I have enough gifts to upgrade Succubus Abrael (my first mythic) to her fifth star!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 2

Awwww this event is way too happy to play. I get some mythic gifts (which i'm starving for), everything is chill and relaxed, i can keep fighting the last world boss...

The best part ? the girl is simply 😍😍

Thank you Alluza, since you are there on the boss bang i got my first girl from the werebunnies: Minuh.

Now i'll get her nice and slow through these 4 days.

Happy boss bang to all (and good luck who needs it)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mikiek20001 said:

The strongest team that I think I can put together for this Bang, based on the above, is 7 level 550 5* Legendaries, 2 Grey, 2 Blue, 2 Orange, 1 Silver (white). I have a few Grey/Blue 5* Commons, but the off-color Legendaries are stronger, of course.

In this case, assuming your 5* Commons are also level 550, I would swap the White legendary and possibly one or both of the Orange for Blue commons. At Player Level 311 you likely have a fairly small passive Lifesteal bonus, so just a +6% active bonus from your two Blue legendaries might not be enough. Also important to keep in mind: the Boss' initial stats are based on your own Player Level, not your current max Girl Level. So in your case, since you're pretty ahead in awakenings for your player level, you'll be facing a level 300-ish (up to 400-ish near the end of the run) Boss versus your team of level 550 girls. So stats should be good enough even from 5-star Commons, better maximize the Lifesteal imho.

2 ginsengs 1 cordyceps, all legendary, would be ideal yes. 3 ginsengs could do the trick as well, but the single cordy makes a big difference for the Lifesteal strat (backed by your full rainbow gear).

Also, just to be 100% clear (even if @lepidocter made me laugh ^^): the order of girls in the hex grid doesn't matter at all in the "BDSM" 7 vs 7 (or here 7 vs 1 ^^) format. It's only visual: every turn, you see one member of your team attacking, but what's actually happening is that you attack with your team's average stats and with access to all their skills. You can activate Lifesteal even when it's not a Blue girl shown attacking as it happens, and so on. It's the opposite of what happened in the old system (and still does only in Champion fights).

Anyways, best of luck to you in this BB. Hope you lifesteal your way to victory this time. :) 

• Like 2

Just finished this BB.

I'm really happy with this one, i really like the art style of the girl :) (I hope it'll be even better later on :P )

I went with 4 blue, 1 white, and Rachael who's clearly my strongest this week. 

It went smoothly, ended the fight at 94% hp

Good luck to everyone that's having a hard time, i continue to hope for a good balancing for you 👍

• Like 5

Cool,

Finally won a Bang Girl thanks to the advise given here and the Q&A

I forgot to screen shot at 99 as I was all wrapped up in watching my team survive.

But, statistics wise my team was:

All Sensual

All level 450

Rare 5* -- Double Blessing

Rare 5* - Blessing

Rare 5* - Blessing

Legendary 5*

Legendary 5*

Legendary 3* - Blessing

Legendary 5*

used 3 ginsings

Attack Power was around 70k and that was important for me as I looked over the other screen shots to see what kind of power others had when they were doing this and the lowest I saw was 77K

My final percentage was in the low-mid 90%s

She was knocking me down into the 80%s during the last 20 levels but every time I got a crit, it helped boost me back up. So, overall range I would say was High 70% ( I think I got knocked there once) up to 100%s in those last battles.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 2

il y a 12 minutes, TeeJay a dit :

Attack Power was around 70k and that was important for me as I looked over the other screen shots to see what kind of power others had when they were doing this and the lowest I saw was 77K

These comparisons don't make a lot of sense, because the boss starts on your own player level (and then gains 1 level per fight). So a lvl 500 players will have a much stronger boss than a lvl 350 player (And also higher stats, of course).

My results on test server (Player lvl 327, Harem lvl 600):

alluza-ts.thumb.png.e16e39ddeb640616a6e3ee7fb1032da5.png

• Like 3