47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alluza

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

These comparisons don't make a lot of sense, because the boss starts on your own player level (and then gains 1 level per fight). So a lvl 500 players will have a much stronger boss than a lvl 350 player (And also higher stats, of course).

They make sense if you know that some one has 77k at the end of their run and they did ok. it gives you a measure of what they were doing.

No one is showing their level or her level at the end. But, they are showing her power at the end and that, also, gives an indicator of what her power will be towards the end. After that, you look at what her power is when you start. Then, you make an educated evaluation, a judgement call. You can't always be given a clear and easy path to answers.

I can also put some judgemental guesses on player and team level based on their stats. When they're sitting there around 550k in Endurance, then they probably have a fairly high harem level, which means they probably are also fairly high in level, too.

And that's how you start using others stats as a measure.

• Like 1

Arrgh, she's so thiccc, I love it! 🍑🍆👀  At first I thought she was Elsa (Disney), but Azula from Avatar makes more sense, after seeing her backgrounds.  Swapping Fire/Lightning for Ice, and Asian for Blonde.

I used 3 voyeurs and 4 sensual girls, for the counter-class (Alluza's a dom) and healing.  The more crits, the more healing.  The most HP I lost was about 7%, but was able to heal it.  I'm level 435, and have lvl 700 unlocked.  I show her before and after stats, which increased by 26-28% by the end, but w/e. *brushes shoulder*  Already had 3 cordyceps equipped, and 6 mono charm gear.  Balanced gear might be better for defense, if you're having trouble.

M6 Abrael 650
L5 Venus 650
L5 Bianca 650
R5 Neono 700 (+63%)
R5 Alt. Lyrsa 650 (+25%)
R5 Selena 650 (+25%)
R5 Derri 650 (+25%)

694751572_alluzastats.thumb.png.b411bbecd54fb4923627af2a7f4d1c64.png

The Boss Bang part of it was simple, and monotonous as usual, but I love her art.  I end up spending more time looking up art, than playing the game.  They may have drawn Alluza, but that artist' ain't a loser 😆.  I think the same artist drew Elizabella the Great, b/c their bangs look similar, pointy at the top.

__azula_avatar_and_1_more_drawn_by_flou_

Art by Dandon Fuga & Flou.

alluza.gif.4e3bf6d81f9ddce2e98091c505b04498.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 2

7 hours ago, TeeJay said:

They make sense if you know that some one has 77k at the end of their run and they did ok. it gives you a measure of what they were doing.

First of all, I'm really glad you (and at least a few others who posted here or on the guide thread) managed to beat BB for the first time, and glad I could be of service for this. Congrats!

To clarify, what really matters is the player's stats compared to the Boss' stats. More specifically you want to look at:

1. Player's Attack minus Boss' Defense
  2. Boss' Attack minus Player's Defense
  3. Player's total Lifesteal % (which applies to 1)

As long as the difference between 1 and 2 above is high enough that 3 is in the same ballpark as 2, then you're golden.

In your case, you had at least +21% since you went with a full Blue team as I recommend (then a bit more with the passive bonus depending on how many total Blue girls you have in your Harem). You had 70k Attack, and with 3 gins, I'll assume at least 30k Defense, and the Boss likely had somewhere around 40-45k Attack and 15-20k Defense at best (rough guess from the ballparks in others' screenshots, like Liliat's for instance). 70-20 = 50. 45-30 = 15. 50x0.21 = 10.5. If that's about right, then you healed for about 2/3 of the damage you took the round before with every regular hit. Of course, with full Rainbow and full ginseng and since the Boss has a pretty low Harmony, you most likely did one or more crit per fight, and just one crit gave you at least 140k attack (a bit more depending on your Red passive), so you hit her for 120 instead of 50 with each crit, healing for well over 25k HP. That's likely why she could chip away at your HP only up to a point, and then with a single crit you made up for almost two of her regular hits. (Of course she had crits too, but less often and they were less impactful, with her lower attack and your higher defense).

But it's all relative. The guy with 77k Attack can be worse off than the one at 50k if he has a much lower Lifesteal bonus and/or if the Boss hits him much harder. Case in point, Lepid's team barely made it even though it hit for 77k, primarily because he had only 1 Blue girl in his randomized team, so at most 16% (assuming maxed out passive bonus, which I don't think he has yet) and possibly as little as 6%. With a full Blue team instead, considering he hit her for well over 55k net damage, and she hit him for barely 15k net damage, it would have been easy peasy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

At first I thought she was Elsa (Disney), but Azula from Avatar makes more sense

This time i won then (just joking mate) XD i understood who she is after a bit. I had that "i know her" feeling and than.... Alluza....Alluza....Aluza....Azalu....💡💡Azula !!!!!!

giphy.gif.9cee5d68066982b02963c1cda4f00a1f.gif 

Fantastic i can't wait to get her and (with the right blessing week) upgrade her. I liked the anime too (and i've read the last piece of the story) so a very nice add to my harem :) .

I'm half the way through the event, that identity discovery made me accelerate my plans XD i need to regain my self-control and chill attitude.😂

I agree with you she looks too good 😍

Edited by Xemnas
  • Haha 1

I'm at 81 Frags, with 50% health on my strongest team.

This happened for 2 main mistakes I made; The guide helped me realize (Sorry I failed you Div 😭)

1- I used incorrect Power ups at first, and kinda wrong girl formation I had already made 1 team before noticing that Red linked me the post guide.

2- I believe I haven't used enough Ymen stats upgrades for my level, ergo having less damage, health, defense overall. There's nothing to let you know how much you have used/ or how much you can go further unless you just straight up put that thing on *60 and mash the click and I literally forget sometimes that thing is there (that's on me).

I think I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and instead of using 2 Gingsengs I'm just gonna use 3 Cordyceps

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

I'm at 81 Frags, with 50% health on my strongest team.

How much you lost from 80? Also define 'strongest' (and how strong toward the second team). If you can reach 90, and the second team is just slightly weaker... you've done it.

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

There's nothing to let you know how much you have used/ or how much you can go further

There's that in the HH++ script actually (among so many other essential things).

Edit: Of course, feel free to show us where you're at exactly, and we can try to find the best solution to salvage your run from there.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lepidocter said:

How much you lost from 80? Also define 'strongest' (and how strong toward the second team). If you can reach 90, and the second team is just slightly weaker... you've done it.

Nein, I threw my other weaker teams at her when she was weakest to make the most of them, those weaker teams were made with Divs advice from his post.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There's that in the HH++ script actually (among so many other essential things).

Edit: Of course, feel free to show us where you're at exactly, and we can try to find the best solution to salvage your run from there.

What's HH++?  

HH++ is great.

ProgressAllu.thumb.png.79b8f623a5edee83c772837b7d946880.png

Edited by Mr.S
  • Surprised :O 1

15 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

What's HH++?

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

Installation instructions:

1) Install TamperMonkey browser extension (or your userscript extension of choice)
2) Click the above URL.
3) TamperMonkey should automatically prompt you to install/update the script. If it doesn't, open up the TM Dashboard, go to the Utilities tab, scroll down to "Install from URL" and paste the above URL in there.

If you'd like to contribute to the script, use the !script-contribute command to find out more. If you've found a bug in the script of would like to suggest a feature, use the !script-issues command to find out more.

Ok, to slow...

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

As I figured, I could buy around 1900+ stats on my main one & 2900+ on my weaker ones.

BUT since I literally could have not timed worse my last star upgrade on Nurou (yes I was still on that) I did not expect it to be so expensive so kinda looking at the abyss right now 😄

33 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

I threw my other weaker teams at her when she was weakest to make the most of them, those weaker teams were made with Divs advice from his post.

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough, but all my advice aims at making ONE team and going through the entire run with it. Extra slots shouldn't be used too early, as there's no way to delete a team and make a new one later on.

---

HH++ is the community script we have yet to make a simple sticky with links for. You have Tom's version and Numbers' version. Either is compatible with the companion script Style Tweaks, which improves the UI and allows you to customize it further. You can get started here. (Or just follow Bolitho's post ^^).

33 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

ProgressAllu.thumb.png.79b8f623a5edee83c772837b7d946880.png

Alright, so I can't tell if you've locked other decent Blue fighters in the defeated teams, but at this point you can't change that anyway. 3 additional Blue girls, even with lesser stats and not blessed, would have been preferable to Mavin, Aiko and Venus though. But your main team should still be good enough.

You have 4 Blue girls, so 12% active Lifesteal (I don't suppose your passive bonus is very high, but probably an extra 2% or so?). The main issue I see in your current stats compared to the Boss is your low Harmony. With full Rainbow equipment and considering your other stats, you should have more than that. This is likely due to your being late on your Hero stats (it's really a good habit to get into as soon as you can afford it Yemen wise: take a level? immediately max out your Hero stats again).

1. You do 41.8k effective damage per regular hit
2. You take just 14k effective damage per regular hit
3. You only heal for 14% of 41.8k, so 5.85k per regular hit (assuming you own 20 Blue girls total). That's a bit short.

On top of that, your low Harmony means you don't get enough crits on your side and you take a bit too many crits from the Boss. So yeah, to salvage this you must find ways to improve these stats.

12 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

As I figured, I could buy around 1900+ stats on my main one & 2900+ on my weaker ones.

BUT since I literally could have not timed worse my last star upgrade on Nurou (yes I was still on that) I did not expect it to be so expensive so kinda looking at the abyss right now 😄

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you're talking about your defeated teams, buffing them now won't change much. Your remaining team should be your top focus to beat this. You just gave Norou her 6th star? After the screenshot above? That's a big improvement.

Can you confirm what equipment and boosters you currently have? Also the levels of the 7 girls in your team above (and their number of stars if they're not all fully upgraded besides Norou)? A screenshot of your elemental bonuses would also help (just click on the blue tag under your team and screenshot the recap that pops up).

Where are we on your Hero's (market) stats? Maxed out since your previous screenshot?

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you're talking about your defeated teams, buffing them now won't change much. Your remaining team should be your top focus to beat this. You just gave Norou her 6th star? After the screenshot above? That's a big improvement.

Can you confirm what equipment and boosters you currently have? Also the levels of the 7 girls in your team above (and their number of stars if they're not all fully upgraded besides Norou)? A screenshot of your elemental bonuses would also help (just click on the blue tag under your team and screenshot the recap that pops up).

Where are we on your Hero's (market) stats? Maxed out since your previous screenshot?

Norou was upgraded before SS, Literally did it this morning.

I have full rainbow gear, like the weakest part is like 2-3 below my level

All the girls on that team are Maxed Affinity and level 500.

I have not upgraded my stats since the SS, since you mentioned my low Harmony might aswell spend what little I have left to upgrade those.

Currently using 2 Gingseng boosters and 1 Cordycep

Edited by Mr.S
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 4:08 PM, lepidocter said:

Great art! Really, is very well done on both subject, posing, proportions, inking and coloring. Even if I don't like muscular legs, they are correct and fitting, so my plause to the artist.

Won again by brute force. I know it doesn't look exceptional as your 100% results, but there's a twist: the party is randomly assembled by rolling dice, just to have some thrill. It was better than last time.

yeah agree, feels like same artist(s) who did Torus. 

Anyway, your team & results is why I don't buy this "all blue OP", I mean if you have double her stats in the final stage, does the team comp even matter? meanwhile my strongest blue is the 11th girl in power & the others are not close either. I might test this strat for science, but not with a nice girl like this 😛

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, F-L-K said:

I mean if you have double her stats in the final stage, does the team comp even matter?

The matter *is* having double her stats. You can obtain that only by early awakening. All those girls are level 650. All my Legendary 5 are level 650 anyway. I suppose, due my results so far in those events, that KK did some kind of averaging - probably at my level (368) they thought about an average of awakening level 550.

The fact is: you cannot beat the Boss *just* by the average scores for your hero level. You must find a way to deal more. One solution can be to deploy a lot of overboosted girls (2 to 3 teams to be sure, all equally strong).

Anyway, if you can't, spoiling Blue regen is the natural (and only?) alternative for 'dealing more than your average'.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 4:29 PM, DvDivXXX said:

In this case, assuming your 5* Commons are also level 550, I would swap the White legendary and possibly one or both of the Orange for Blue commons. At Player Level 311 you likely have a fairly small passive Lifesteal bonus, so just a +6% active bonus from your two Blue legendaries might not be enough. Also important to keep in mind: the Boss' initial stats are based on your own Player Level, not your current max Girl Level. So in your case, since you're pretty ahead in awakenings for your player level, you'll be facing a level 300-ish (up to 400-ish near the end of the run) Boss versus your team of level 550 girls. So stats should be good enough even from 5-star Commons, better maximize the Lifesteal imho.

2 ginsengs 1 cordyceps, all legendary, would be ideal yes. 3 ginsengs could do the trick as well, but the single cordy makes a big difference for the Lifesteal strat (backed by your full rainbow gear).

Also, just to be 100% clear (even if @lepidocter made me laugh ^^): the order of girls in the hex grid doesn't matter at all in the "BDSM" 7 vs 7 (or here 7 vs 1 ^^) format. It's only visual: every turn, you see one member of your team attacking, but what's actually happening is that you attack with your team's average stats and with access to all their skills. You can activate Lifesteal even when it's not a Blue girl shown attacking as it happens, and so on. It's the opposite of what happened in the old system (and still does only in Champion fights).

Anyways, best of luck to you in this BB. Hope you lifesteal your way to victory this time. :) 

Thanks I appreciate it. Yeah, the 5* Commons were also 550. I ended up using the team I described above, and it took me to round 93. I just made a 2nd team then with the 5* Commons and some other strong girls I still had, and they took it home then for me.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, F-L-K said:

Anyway, your team & results is why I don't buy this "all blue OP", I mean if you have double her stats in the final stage, does the team comp even matter? meanwhile my strongest blue is the 11th girl in power & the others are not close either. I might test this strat for science, but not with a nice girl like this

As mentioned, Lepid made an experiment just to give himself an extra challenge, and he barely made it with his random team that only included one Blue girl.

It's not rocket science to get why Lifesteal is the most crucial effect in this specific context. The whole thing about BB is that you don't regen between fights. So no matter how strong your team, across 100 fights, your HP inevitably gets chipped away. Having twice her stats is nice for winning each individual fight, but it does zilch to help you sustain the marathon that is the entire run. Blue gives you that sustain. Nothing else does.

• Like 1

@Mr.S Please let us know of your progress. Crossing fingers the improvements we discussed help you make it.

2 hours ago, budlite said:

How many refreshes do you think I'm going to need to complete her?

With the team shown in your screenshot, it's a lost cause, unfortunately. Do you have a primarily Blue team in the other ones? If so, there might be a shot worth taking (I'd recommend showing us first in another screenshot before spending kobans to revive it, though).

Start.thumb.png.433bbb8f0ed5d306e3914d617637c2d8.pngEnd.thumb.png.5fe636af21764baa0f09dd7aafc71b0e.png

Hey everyone, appreciate advice in here, helped avoid spending kobans this round. Messed up with Donatella last time... Here's screen cap of start and finish with the team I went with. Current level is 267, equipped boosters are 2 Ginseng and 1 Cordyceps and full rainbow gear. Cheers

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2