• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Knockout Jess

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Provocative Picnic Season. Next Event >>

1423.jpg

Legendary Contests

In Good Hands
My legendary hero,

As incredible craftswoman and enchantress Ellie is known to possess magical hands that can not only give amazing handjobs but also create magically orgasmic sex toys. But they do not work fully on her. She needs a talented hero to help her reach the climax.

You’ll have until the 23rd of May (1 pm UTC+2) to try and give her the desired orgasma and she might join you Harem.

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Ellie

Recent Girls
Club Champion, 2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Haruka

ava0-1200x.webp

Knockout Clarisse

ava0-1200x.webp

Knockout Jess

HH_Calendar_May_Leg_Contest.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Starting with a relatively expensive Top 10, at 1.37M points. Top 4 was at 3.3M, and Top 1 at 4.3M.

I usually spend less XP in these contests, to go for a cheap 4x25 and keep enough XP to gain Kobans instead; but I'll try to grab one or two MPx3/6 this time. I'm not quite sure which option is better.

3 hours ago, mini810 said:

image.png.b12ff6bcea2bc8ed7f5d87a7a28f2564.png

I envy your 4M wins, same goes for CxH where people are extra tryhard, sweaty

It comes and goes. I had a pretty soft contest group for once. You had a harder one, also made worse by two of you really wanting the win it seems (as is often the case).

• Like 2

Double Pachinko today on HH; there was a lot of last-minute sniping (A few minutes ago, I was considering getting Top 1 with 2M points). I spent all my GP10 and EPx1; I still had some MP available but I'm happy with a Top 4 (I wouldn't get MPx6 orbs anyway, since I don't have the girl yet). I also had an easier group for Daily Contests, so that was enough for a Top 1. No reason to spend more :)

pachinko-lc.thumb.png.4efe784648906efec52033cd9be98b7e.png

• Like 2

LC #24 - Ellie

(I'm level 440).

I haven't watched Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja (The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest).  It's just 12 eps, and recently aired (Jan - March 2022).  I'll check it out.  Ellie is a parody of "Lurie Abendroth."  Can't find much fanart for Lurie, and since she's a loli, I much prefer Ellie's art, which I think is gorgeous.  That explains why this LC seems a bit more difficult.  The premise of the anime is a little weird.  It's not a literal isekai, but it does have reincarnation.  It's about reincarnating to the future in the same world, to get a more preferred crest (which limits one's max potential), b/c the crests are permanent.  That explains some of Ellie's HH backstory, about how she can't use her custom dildos to their full capacity.  I'd prefer if the hero found a way to unlock more potential in his current life, but w/e. 

84f49d8668f9de00f11d52df02b4174a28f99301

Day 1 - PXP, Contests, & PvP

• 1st place - 4.2 mil (~420k PXP)
  • 4th place - 3.7 mil (~370k PXP)
  • 10th place -  2.4 mil (~240k PXP)
  • 25th place - 495k (~50k PXP)

15th place w/ a 1.6 mil score, for 25 affection.  I used season PXP, but didn't have all of the Pachinko PoV PXP available, b/c I was hoarding orbs for the next day.

Day 2 - Pachinko & Donate

• 1st place - 4.3 mil (~537 GPx10 orbs)
  • 4th place - 2.8 mil (~350 GPx10 orbs)
  • 10th place -  1.2 mil (~150 GPx10 orbs)
  • 25th place - 484k  (~61 GPx10 orbs)

6th place w/ a 2 mil score, for 50 affection.  I spent 20 EPx1, 81 MPx1, 6 GPx1, and 208 GPx10, 315 orbs total.  That got me 3 EP girls, 2 MP girls, and 2 GP girls, including Taria!  75 affection so far.

Day 3 - Energy, Villains, and Tickets

• 1st place - 420k (~467 tickets)
  • 4th place - 294k (~326 tickets)
  • 10th place -  121k (~134 tickets)
  • 25th place - 25k (~28 tickets)

12th place w/ a 102k score, for the last 25 affection.

Day 4 - GXP & Sell Items

• 1st place - 3.7 mil
  • 4th place - 2.4 mil
  • 10th place -  1.2 mil
  • 25th place - 126k

3rd place w/ a 3.1 mil score, for 1x MPx6.  Now I have 29/100 girls at level 700.

2022-05-23_19-46-55.png.99f1e224194ebf1f1580a82165d76a97.png

464397456_ellie100doublepenetratingdildolurieabendroth.gif.65edc29cd01a2babf770ee2e883576f4.gif

Seems like Lurie reincarnated into HH and finally reached her "full" potential.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

grafik.thumb.png.9c4d0d6c4d61dcbd4107e1279cec81f8.png

Todays result is a little bit a compensation for yesterdays bad result in the LC. I had to invest some Koban, but 125 blue and dark gems and 1 MyPx6 more it's worth in my situation. And a much better as expected result in the normal contest too.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

On 5/21/2022 at 12:05 PM, Liliat said:

(I wouldn't get MPx6 orbs anyway, since I don't have the girl yet).

I experimented with this today. As the first MR I'm going for starts tomorrow I didn't buy the PoV bonus path this month. Consequently I couldn't pick-up the LC girl on the first day for the first time in a long time. 50 shards day 1. 25 shards day 2. 50 shards day 3. I claimed the 2x50 shards, exited and re-entered Activities, and just like with the CbC I got the orb reward rather than the 25 additional shards. So if you do find yourself with a couple of 50s and a 100, you could put some thought into which claim order gives you the best return.

Perhaps everyone already knows this and tbh I don't see it as that useful as I just don't want to spend resources on LC when we have the CbC that are just so much better, but thought I'd share incase you found the info useful.

• Like 3

Already proven last month. It has its uses, since in certain multi day contests, if you use lowered ranked results first, you can upgrade a higher ranked result to a more expensive orb that replaces shards for example.

It's definitely useful, but in my case, it didn't work: I started with a x50 and a x100, and in LC, once you get 100 (claimed or unclaimed) shards, you don't get shards anymore. So, I couldn't get another x50 on the third day to convert my x100 to an MPx6. I did however convert my x50 to an MPx3 (By claiming the 2nd day x100 reward first, then reloading to turn the x50 shards into an MPx3)

I probably won't make it Top 4 today either; I spent a lot of GXP recently to reach lvl 700. Top 10/MPx3 might be doable however, so I'll definitely aim for that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

once you get 100 (claimed or unclaimed) shards, you don't get shards anymore.

An interesting nuance .

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

I probably won't make it Top 4 today either; I spent a lot of GXP recently to reach lvl 700. Top 10/MPx3 might be doable however, so I'll definitely aim for that.

GXP comps have become very tough to navigate imo. I see the CbC as so valuable that I won't engage any Awakenings (if possible) outside of the Tue-Wed CbC. That creates two restrictions on GXP comps: i) For girls only one Awakening away from max, I Awaken them during the CbC and then wait for a GXP comp (unless I need them for the next league Blessings, in which case I ensure they're ready for the start of the week and ii) for girls starting from further down, I have to spend the GXP during the CbC to move through the Awakening levels. That really locks down the available GXP spend on any given compKinda makes the last day of the LC a write-off.

Yeah, finding the right balance between Awakening and Leveling is not easy. And when you're close to the next level cap, it's even worst, because you have to decide if you want to level up immediately to get better results in leagues, or wait a few days for the appropriate contest.

Fortunately, right now, I have plenty of girls ready to be awakened; so this CbC is not an issue for me at the moment. I think Pachinko Contest/CbC don't really conflict (not too much, at least), because the juiciest orbs aren't the same in each contest (MP for CbC; EP/GP10 for Daily and LC). So, spending tons of EP/GP10 for a double Daily/LC contest doesn't feel wasted, especially when you still have hundreds of MP in store.

• Like 3

grafik.thumb.png.2a939bf320f1b5882f5266bc58e24fbf.png

A mostly expected end of the LC. Couldn't use my chance for 4th place because of lack of time but with 2x 1st place, one 10th-5th and one 25-11th place I'm fine with this LC.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Liliat said:

I think Pachinko Contest/CbC don't really conflict (not too much, at least), because the juiciest orbs aren't the same in each contest (MP for CbC; EP/GP10 for Daily and LC). So, spending tons of EP/GP10 for a double Daily/LC contest doesn't feel wasted, especially when you still have hundreds of MP in store.

I'm pushing for top 4 on the CbC Pachinko Mondays as I really need the gems right now. You just don't get enough MPs/week to hit that target, though I appreciated that's not the case with top 15. So I still burn GP10s for the CbC, meaning I have less for the day to day Pachinko DCs and the LC. I'm currently being very stingy with the EPs and waiting for DCs where the field is weak and picking off 1st with a load of EPs. It also means I'm having to ignore the Pachinko DC on those months where I'm chasing the MR (May, June and August) as I need to hold the EPs back for the 2nd day of the LC.