Clubs - my club has many members that had not visited in over 100 days - how do I find out who is the owner of the Club?

Dear Fellow Players and Schediaphiliacs,

A helpful member told me that if you mouse over the diamond next to a club member's name it shows how long it has been since that player visited the club.  I used this info to check out my club member and found many that had not visited the club in over 100 days - some over 250 days.  My question is how do I find the club owner?  Then I am supposed to send in a 'service ticket' to request that the owner remove the 'dead' players so we can get some fresh meat - I mean new players into our club.

Thank you for all your help

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Club owner has a crown next to the name.

image.png.ded2d2999fd4217d086978671b3b0945.png

You can ask the owner to remove members in club chat. If he ignores you, there isn't much you can do except joining a different club. If he is one of the 'dead', you can submit a support ticket to change owner. You will need the club to vote for a new owner in chat and submit screenshot of the votes.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Hello Methos2

Thanks for the info - where is this 'Club Chat'?  I? found the Crown next to member 'Bitman'  (makes sense the Club is called Bitman) and he has not visited the club for 49 days and 18 hours.  Would love to talk to him.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Haha 1

Club chat is on top left corner. If he hasn't visited for 49 days, chances are that he won't be replying to you. He also hasn't been out for that long, I don't think you can change owner yet. I forgot the criteria, I think it's 90 days. If you are not attached to this club, I recommend finding a more active club.

image.png.e00a86b844e9d58bd3bf4710b6d1441d.png

• Like 2

Hello Methos2 and bolitho76,

Again let me thank you both for the information and I will follow your advice and seek another club AFTER I have won Mika from Chad as I don't know of my combats would follow me to another club.  I suspect that my gold pigs will not follow me, but I am not worried as they are not worth much.  As always you have been a big help and have a great day and a better week.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

Your suspect to the pigs is right. They represent your engagement in this club while your active there. The shards you had gained for Mika at the point you leave the Club will stay, because you have them. If it's not a great Problem to end the girl in this month than it's ok, but if you have trouble to get enough shards bevor the champs change, it will be a good thing to think about to change earlier. But be aware: If you leave a Club you have a 24h cooldown before you can change another Club. It was made to avoid guys to hop between Clubs to collect shards and get the girl in one day.

• Like 2

If you want to check out other clubs before leaving your current one, go to Leagues, top left should say (Leagues) (Clubs). Clicking (Club) will list all clubs ranked from highest to lowest. You can click any club name to see a list of members but it won't tell you how recently they have logged in. It will also say if that club has a Level Requirement. Useful to find a club where you can achieve a decent amount of shards per champion battle before jumping ship

On 5/21/2022 at 5:07 AM, Tomthe Bomb said:

how do I find the club owner

On 5/21/2022 at 7:57 AM, Methos2 said:

Club owner has a crown next to the name.

In addition, the nickname of the Club owner can be found here:

1.jpg.b32ae5086da72a9f02b1aac713d2540b.jpg

In general, it would be nice to organize some functionality to change the missing Club owner inside the game. Our Club is 6th in terms of levels and 21st in terms of contributions, and at the same time, its owner has not been around for more than half a year. But there is no desire to bother with voting and creating a Ticket somehow. Now, if Club battles will be introduced, then maybe.