Sex Friends: Mizuki

Boulie2

I was wondering if i should open a ticket, but i figured i could as well ask before doing so.

Yesterday i got a "Sex Friends" on Hentai clicker. Surprising, i was sure i did everything...

The reward was Mizuki, and asked me to beat "level 3000". Since it was late i decided to do it the next day.

But... When i come back today, the Sex Friends offer on her vanished. Not in the "available" option... Neither in cleaned. 

Well. Figures. I'll simply try to beat level 3 000. And i'm.... World 3, 250/501. I redo World 1, World 2... Come back to 3. Nothing.

So i have 2 questions. First: Is it normal for this Sex Friends option to sometimes be up and sometime not?

Second; How far do i need to go? :D 

Thanks o/

• Thanks 2

I think you need to remax until you get past level 3k.  Meaning you need to get to 501, remax, then get to 601, remax, get to 701, etc. Until, you pass 3k.  Then, check back if you get Mizuki or not.  I've been playing HC again casually for a couple of months, saving up gold, so I could do a set of 7 gacha games, guaranteeing some new awesome girl.  I'm close to the 42k needed.  Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yep, and it doesn't matter which Chapter you level up to reach a Stage 3000 (that requirement was set up years ago when HCL was very different, but the current system still allows it to work, it's just a different type of gameplay to meet the requirement). I'd recommend going with the first chapter as it's the easiest difficulty and based on your post it doesn't seem like you're even familiar with the final rework HCL got, so you must be starting from scratch.

It's really not difficult. You can do it in an hour or so of casual play even if you have very few upgraded girls from back when you played HCL in the older system. You just need to reach level 3001, basically. You go 100 stages further each run, then you hit the current max level, and instead of Restart you choose ReMAX as Ravi said. This extends the max level for that chapter by 100 stages. Rinse, repeat, profit.

The tricky part is activating the Mizuki cross-promo offer for your account. It no longer shows as available under Sex Friends in HH for those who haven't done it back in the day, but there's a direct link workaround. Although it looks like you got the offer from HCL's end, so if you clicked yes it's probably already active for your account (assuming your HH and HCL accounts are linked).

Anyways, I've spelled it out a long time ago in this post from the old Sex Friends Cross-Promo guide:

I wish we would get more of those again. And the occasional big promo code as they used to do over a year ago with big partner sites. Aside from the expected bare minimum of one offer to try out PSH a few days ago, we never get any offers anymore. That was exciting and rewarding, and an effective promotional tool. They still have the platform but it basically feels abandoned by now. V_v

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 2

I got the prompt directly on HH to be honest, that's what surprise me the most.

Thanks for the guide, i just missed the fact that the "Remax" prompt added 100 level when i was searching yesterday. :D

I'll do that and tell you if it worked

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 3

Thanks @Boulie2for asking the question, now I know there is a possible chance of getting Mizuki I've started the quest. To me it seems at little repetitive and boring but that might be because I'm focusing on World 1 rinse and repeat. Reached 1300 so far so just another 17 re-sets to go ....

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Thank you (again) @Boulie2for asking the question, and to @DvDivXXXfor the link to the work around as I've now added Mizuki to my Harem 😁

To anyone who didn't play HC (and why would you, it seems dull and repetitive) using the Rinse & Repeat method above, if you max out the Idle bonuses you can leave it running in the background while you do something you actually like, just checking back every so often to added bonuses or re-set limit.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 2

i don't understand that !!

i have try a lot this week this cross-promo. i reach stage 3000 and i receive a message from hentai clicker : go on hh for receive your reward. nothing, i have send a ticket to the support and they anwser me : this promotion is finish since 2020. try another one and watch for future promotion......

3 hours ago, Tatamath said:

i don't understand that !!

i have try a lot this week this cross-promo. i reach stage 3000 and i receive a message from hentai clicker : go on hh for receive your reward. nothing, i have send a ticket to the support and they anwser me : this promotion is finish since 2020. try another one and watch for future promotion......

Try this:

1.  Calm down.
  2. Notice you arrived to a place of help and positive vibes and started shouting without even saying hello.
  3. Read this thread and even more importantly the old post of mine I've linked back to earlier on in this thread.
  4. Realize contacting support was indeed a waste of time, since this promo is officially over, and what we're sharing here is just a workaround to still make it work, because clever and generous community members found out that it's still there even though it's no longer officially supported or advertised.
  5. Dot your I's and cross your T's step by step in following the exact checklist I provided. For instance: are both your HCL and HH accounts linked to the same email address? Are you absolutely sure you've activated the cross-promo by using the link provided and by editing correctly with your HH User ID? Etc.
  6. If you still have persisting issues after that, come back to us with a fresh start and try to give us a better second impression than the first one. We might find ways to help you pinpoint the issue and fix it then. But only then.

Cheers.

i'm sorry but i'm not sure...... the english is not my first language. i'm calm, i have make a'n exclamation ( surprise ) i explain what i have do. i have follow your topic for the step perfectly. in game, on hentai clicker when i have reach the stage  3000 i receive a message for my reward on hh. but nothing.

je suis désolé mais je ne suis pas sur de comprendre, l'anglais n'est pas ma langue de base. je suis calme, j'ai fait une exclamation de surprise. j'ai vraiment suivi votre topic du début a la fin. j'ai suivi les étapes une a une en ordre. j'ai ouvert heintai clicker avec votre lien, avec mon id hh. même info de connexion. quand j'ai enfin réussi a atteindre le stage 3000 hentai clicker ma demander de me connecter sur hh pour recevoir ma récompense, j'ai fait "save" et "log out". je me suis connecté sur hh et rien du tout. j'ai demander au support pourquoi ça n'a pas fonctionné et il ont dit que le promo est terminé et que je devais surveiller les prochaines récompenses. quand j'ai vu les messages d'aujourd'hui qu'ils ont reçu mizuki j'ai été très surpris et je ne comprenait pas pourquoi ça marché pour eux vu que j'ai fait les mêmes démarches et reçu le message de hcl.

@Tatamath Oki, si tu es francophone ce sera plus simple en français (même si je précise qu'on a une section FR sur ce forum et qu'on n'est censé parler qu'anglais ici sur la section EN ; mais bon, je vais faire une exception vu qu'il n'y a pas de topic équivalent sur la partie francophone du forum).

Comme je le disais, la promo est officiellement terminée depuis deux ans et elle n'est donc plus gérée par l'équipe support. La technique décrite sur ce thread est une astuce pour arriver à tout de même en bénéficier (vu qu'elle existe encore, même si elle n'est plus mise en avant). Mais c'est de la débrouillardise transmise informellement entre nous les joueurs.

Malheureusement, comme je l'indiquais déjà en 2021 quand j'ai compilé cet ensemble de trucs et astuces trouvés par les joueurs en un guide simple et clair, je ne peux offrir aucune garantie que ça fonctionnera pour tout le monde. Et le support ne peut pas t'aider puisque la promo est officiellement obsolète.

De ce que tu m'as décrit, je ne vois pas de raison précise qui expliquerait pourquoi la récompense ne s'est pas déclenchée pour toi en revenant sur HH. Je te conseille au cas où de te déconnecter puis reconnecter de HH, ça peut parfois déclencher la popup. Autrement, vérifie si la promo est apparue dans ton onglet "Sex Friends", et si c'est le cas tu devrais avoir le bouton pour récupérer Mizuki de là. En dernier recours, je peux seulement te suggérer de retourner sur HCL pour voir si tu as encore la popup qui te dit que ta récompense t'attend sur HH ou non.

Aussi, assure-toi de ne pas avoir d'outil qui puisse empêcher la popup du type Adblock, le mode Incognito de ton navigateur ou autre. Essaie aussi peut-être sur un autre navigateur au cas où. Certains soucis se produisent sur un navigateur et pas sur un autre (aussi certains ne sont pas 100% compatibles ; le plus sûr est généralement FireFox ou Chrome).

Si ça ne marche toujours pas, tu peux renouveler l'opération : refais le lien en remplaçant bien les deux endroits indiqués par ton ID de HH, puis une fois sur HCL, relance un run sur le chapitre où tu as déjà été jusqu'au Stage 3000 et refais-le pour voir. Autrement, je ne vois pas quoi faire d'autre. Navré si ça ne fonctionne vraiment pas pour toi, mais je ne peux pas y changer grand chose.

---------
PS: One-time exception to the "Speak English or Die" rule in this case, as this user speaks French better than English but this topic is very specific and doesn't have an equivalent on the FR forum. So I'm helping him out in French this once.

@DvDivXXX thanks a lot for the french help, i appreciate. i have follows all your recommendation and do it again, nothing change. i already have firefox. i have reset it and all the setup too after receive the message on HCL. nothing.  today i have make stage 3000 again and i don't have receive the message again. on hh i don't have receive the popup for claim my price, i have refresh and log out and nothing change 😭

• Sad 1

This may be a dumb question, but you don't already have Mizuki do you ? Sometimes the simple answer is the right answer.

Assuming you do not have her, I would have suggested changing the E-mail address on Hentai Clicker to a different one, then create a new Clicker account with the same E-Mail address as you use for Hentai Hero's. Then straight away following @DvDivXXXinstructions to "activate" the promotion before playing Clicker up to Level 3000.

However when I checked Clicker I could not see an option for changing E-Mail address, maybe someone more familiar with that game may know a way ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 5:56 AM, Incubys said:

This may be a dumb question, but you don't already have Mizuki do you ? Sometimes the simple answer is the right answer.

Assuming you do not have her, I would have suggested changing the E-mail address on Hentai Clicker to a different one, then create a new Clicker account with the same E-Mail address as you use for Hentai Hero's. Then straight away following @DvDivXXXinstructions to "activate" the promotion before playing Clicker up to Level 3000.

However when I checked Clicker I could not see an option for changing E-Mail address, maybe someone more familiar with that game may know a way ?

Thought of a possible work around based on the above involving a second E-Mail address ....

If you change your Hentai Hero E-Mail address (Menu - Settings -Account Settings) to a new E-Mail address, then use the Sex Friend option to start a new Hentai Clicker account (this may not be possible if the game thinks you have already obtained Mizuki) or set-up a new Hentai Clicker account with the same new E-Mail address. Close both Hentai Heros & Clicker. Follow @DvDivXXXpost above, inserting your Hero's ID into the link (twice I think). Open Clicker and grind to Level 3,000 (again...).

I can't guarantee this will work as I cannot check it. If you do try this, I would leave Hentai Hero's with the new E-Mail address until you complete every step. After obtaining (or not) Mizuki you can then change your Hero's E-Mail back to what it originally was.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

its still working! Pop-Up at STAGE 3000, or 3001? 

image.png.75b26475df33db32918bd3c0f635559b.png

image.thumb.png.a2e1c422b992e4c136f94fe1103e2949.png

Attention to your typing/spelling @Incubys: its NOT LEVEL 3000 its STAGE 3000 (Reforge - Remax). Furthermore: Your workaround isnt possible. If you're changing the mail-adress in HH, you can not register that new mail-adress on HC. Both are using the same Login-Database.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@danielrayyou are right I should have said STAGE not LEVEL.

To clarify I did say possible (not definite), as I couldn't check as I already had Mizuki. Just to confirm what you are saying, if you change your E-Mail address in HH, you cannot create a new HC account with that new E-Mail address ?

54 minutes ago, Incubys said:

if you change your E-Mail address in HH, you cannot create a new HC account with that new E-Mail address ?

It's more that you have a Kinkoid games account. With your HH login details, you can by default access any other Kinkoid game. If you already played HCL with your main HH account login details, then it's the same account, basically. Changing your email address on HH would also automatically change it for your existing HCL account. The instructions about making sure to use the same email address for both games date back to before the "global login" database update we've had a year ago or so. It's obsolete info.

• Like 1