How would you rate the game so far?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your rating?

• Awful
    • Bad
    • Decent
    • Good
    • Lovely

Decent. The game kind of lacks direction other than "hentai buffet", but many features are interconnected in some way so if you're optimizing (for PvP, anyway, and thus through income indirectly girl collection), you still have to use just about all of them; kind of going against that idea of being able to pick and choose. Many of those features are pretty mindless but there's such an overabundance of resource types that you kind of need a third-party userscript to keep track of them, as well as to make the super clunky UX workable for the long run.

As far as hentai-themed time-wasters go, there are certainly going to be reasons why I've stuck with this one. There's a good amount of feeling of momentum even in late game; it's not like some idle game where you need exponentially more time to do something to advance. More girls are constantly added, but while there certainly are caps to how powerful you can get, I find that PvP still can keep even a hardened veteran on their toes since you want to conserve resources and not merely win. But that's maybe a bit too specific of a viewpoint to me; I have been crafting my own tools to help with figuring out how to succeed in PvP. A more normal experience might be that there certainly is some amount of complexity to choosing which teams (and sometimes equipment) to use and when to time battles, but the game hardly gives you the necessary tools to figure out either. So that potential for gameplay is kind of wasted and thus you do only okay if you play vanilla-style.

I'd say in the grand scheme of things the game is reasonably F2P-friendly, despite many things technically being possible to get with just pouring enough money. Sure, there are whales that have unreasonably strong harems for their player level, but they are few and far between, maybe partly because the developers overvalue everything. And there are a fair few things that are so absurdly priced in Kobans that even a big whale could be viewed as foolish to touch, and that's just a glimpse into how balance is off in many places. And yet they add more and more features and new resources, some of them even clashing with other things you might want to do (usage of AMEs for high-level league success during kinky cumpetitions, to name one).

For a decent portion of the content, I like the art. And just the "feel" of maintaining a harem and sex scenes being quite abundant. If it didn't have this atmosphere, I wouldn't have played for long. It certainly is more about PvP for me these days, but it still matters a bunch that this mess in many ways is nice to look at. Speaking of the game being nice to look at, I use a custom UI like many other things having to be changed from vanilla to have the best experience. There was a home screen revamp a little while ago and it was at least controversial.

There are a bunch of problems that never have gotten fixed. You can get temporarily banned for "succeeding too well" in contests by clicking too quickly (besides them unjustly favoring those people that can play during contest end time), searching haremettes in the harem screen slows down to a crawl when you have a big harem, ...

For all its flaws, this game fills a place in my life. It does provide a fair bit of distraction, especially when you get serious about it. And it has had longevity for me anyway. Community's also something I didn't really go into it for, but I'm certainly a part of it now.

• Like 6

Technically is atrocious. But somehow they found a mesmerizing formula of interwined compulsions - and I bet it was a lucky strike alone.

I mean: you collect stuff, you boost stuff, you have to collect more stuff, then boost such other stuff - wait, timing! - and everything somehow tap naturally on compulsions and can still incite after months, as (again by sheer luck!) the meta game change every tier so the experience feel fresh again. It's sticker collecting on steroids - totally senseless but whatever, people dive in wih passion the same.

For being a game of such magnitude, it's a mess of layered half features, terrible interface, exploded math and senseless  rules to compensate other terrible rules --- but it turn out is perfect as a time killer to completely dive in. It's a glitched Pokemon that, for a miracle, turn more enjoyable than the original.

So, to me is a successfull bad game I'll rate as GOOD.

• Like 4

Need to focus more on improving what they already have before adding more things a lot of people use scripts to play that is not a good thing it means the game is not fixing problems but forcing people to waste their time fixing the game themselves by making script to play the game with.

• Like 5

Yeah, @lepidocter's reply is a good one in the sense that I was conflicted personally on how to rate this. Certainly I've made it work for me, so my personal enjoyment is maybe in the "good" range. And it's got longevity for me, which is also important. But if I am to play the role of a game critic, it would be a big ask to rate it anything positive with how big of a mess it is. So, I chose an answer that's neither all that positive nor negative.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...