Current Member Count: 28/40

Spots Open: 12/40
Minimum Level Requirement: 200
Club Bonuses: Maxed
Average Player Level: 436.1
Players above lvl 400: 24
Players lvl 300-400: 3
Players below lvl 300: 1
Direct Link: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/clubs.html?prev_page=tower-of-fame.html&tab=clubs&view_club=3111

The club has 12 spot(s) open.  We speak English.  Club bonuses are maxed

There's a level 200 minimum requirement.

The damage limit per player for the Club Champion (CC) is 20%.  Any higher is frowned upon, unless there's a contest for it, like the Cumback Contest (CbC).  We can annihilate the club champion quickly if necessary.  It's best for everyone if at least 30 players participate, before defeating the CC, so that we all get more shards.

I kick new players that are inactive for 3 days, and contributed very little (< 1k).  If you've contributed at least 20k, but were inactive for a week, w/o giving a reason, you'll get kicked.  As long as you fight the champion at least once each time, to get some contribution points, I'll see you're active, and you won't get kicked.

Our members chat about in-game events, and we help newer players.  If that interests you, feel free to join.

PS:  I change the club name monthly, or every few months, for fun, or based on what anime I like.  Currently, it's named after a sword from FF XII, and it means sunflower in French, which shows support for Ukraine.  In the past, it's been called Fantastic Beasts, Big Bubble Booty Bangers, Pussy Crusaders, Handsome Devils, Jaegerists, and now Tournesol.

2023-04-19_13-39-50.thumb.png.10bf99fd516d4f24478b0de9c2b07e87.png2023-04-19_13-39-57.thumb.png.3bbff9333134b3864a3264e09e2cd9a7.png2023-04-19_13-40-22.thumb.png.465c6ed7a26caa82ab6f3f3f0b1878c6.png

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol - 4 Spots - ID 3111
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol - 1 Spot - ID 3111
On 6/3/2022 at 6:33 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Alright, I made some room, join asap.

Hello Ravi-Sama,

WOW that was fast, actually a little too fast for me.  You see I am in the middle of combating Club Champion Ezekiel for Sofia Lux and I have 131 Million in Impression and Sofia is at 73.45% with only one other important player who has 118 Million Impression [another player has 10 Million and the last player has 2 Million] so it looks like later today I will split most of the shards with the other important player.  Then there is the mandatory 24 hour wait.  If the other important player continues to fight for Sofia as has done for the past two days, then I strongly suspect that in 3 [or at the most 4] days we will win her and then I can change clubs.  I will not start another competition with a Club Champion until after I have joined your club.  Thank you for letting me join and I assure you that I will be a VERY active club player.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

...we will win [Sofia] and then I can change clubs.  ... Thank you for letting me join and I assure you that I will be a VERY active club player.

Alright, cool.  If it's full again, message me and I'll kick a less active player.  I got Sofia back in March.  I have all of the Club Champion girls.  I just fight to make it easier for the rest of the club.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Hello Ravi-Sama

Just got Sofia.  Looked at Tournesol but it was full.  Please make an opening and I'll be a good club member.  give me the link and the name if you have changed it.

Thank you,

Play On Tomthe Bomb  

PS I will check back every few hours to catch your response quickly.  Again thank you.

• Like 1

Hello Ravi-Sama

Ok so I went to Tournesol page and saw the button to push to join.  I pushed it and nothing happened.  OK, so I am thinking maybe I have to quit my old club first - Bit-Mens - so I go to my old club and click on just about everything but noting tells me how to leave the club.  I hate to burden you with this but I want to join a good club but do not know how to leave a bad club.  ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE ME WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you,

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Hello Ravi-Sama

Ok so I went to Tournesol page and saw the button to push to join.  I pushed it and nothing happened.  OK, so I am thinking maybe I have to quit my old club first - Bit-Mens - so I go to my old club and click on just about everything but noting tells me how to leave the club.  I hate to burden you with this but I want to join a good club but do not know how to leave a bad club.  ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE ME WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you,

Play On Tomthe Bomb

///////////////////////////////////////////

Hello jelom and Ravi-Sama,

OK that seems clear enough.  I go to do that now and Ravi-Sama I hope to see you in just over 24 hours.  Wish me luck.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

OK I did it.  To other players reading this -  When you click on the 3 dots on the right side of you name and then click on the 'Leave' button, the game asks you if you want to leave 'Yes'  'No' and reminds you that you will be blocked from joining any club for 24 hours.  When you click on 'Yes' the screen changes and you get to see a lists of all the open clubs and on the right side of the page it tells you if the club is 'open' or 'restricted'.  Not sure what that means but I am waiting my 24 hours to apply to Tournesol.

Again thank you both for all your help - may your victories be sweet and frequent.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

8 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

I am waiting my 24 hours to apply to Tournesol.

Great.  What level are you?  Maybe I can raise the level cap temporarily, so that it's easier for you to join, w/o someone else taking your spot.

Dear Ravi-Sama,

Hello Boss, a little about me

Level 392    Girls  384  Mojo 6759

when I changed clubs I lost all my Golden Pigs in Bit-Mens Club I was the top player in pigs

Personally - I am a retired Clinical Research Coordinator from the Ohio State University Medical Center Department of Anesthesiology  from which I retired after 25 years

I'm a bit of an obsessive/compulsive collector and skilled at organizing data - had to be to work as a Clinical Research Coordinator 

As a child I was always reading or drawing, but never was much good at drawing so I REALLY appreciate the fine art of Hentai Heroes

I spend way too much time on this game but it does fit well with my obsessive/compulsive behaviors.  Oh yes, I have a BS in Chemistry and a BA in Psychology and was working on another BA in Teaching [English] when I retired.  

I hope I am an asset to your club and by my nature I will tend to be active.

Have a great day and a better week.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol - 1 Spot - ID 3111
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tomthe Bomb you're welcome to rejoin whenever you feel like it.  It was brought to my attention, that you left recently after a misunderstanding w/ Garex.  He can be a hot head.  Asking personal info about college education history, was bound to tick him off.  Not everyone in the club is from the US.  It's an international game.  He was making a joke about BS, it was dumb.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol - 4 Spots - ID 3111
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol - 3 Spots - ID 3111

Dear Ravi-Sama

Thank you ever so much for the invitation and the problem was more my fault than Garex's - sometimes I just try too hard and people take it the wrong way.  I do want to thank you for all that you taught me, you are a good leader and my leaving was not because of poor leadership.

I joined another team TheBigCock CLUB and I am a big frog in a small pond which helps advance my game.  I have tried using the Club Chat but I think most of the team members are so new they don't even know it exists.

Again thank you for all your wise advice.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

P.S. Today is my anniversary - I have played the game for one year.

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol - 3 Spots - ID 3111 - Maxed Bonuses - Min Lvl 200
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol | ID 3111 | 1 Spot | Maxed Bonuses | Min Lvl 200
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol | ID 3111 | Full | Maxed Bonuses | Min Lvl 200
15 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

As I can do only villain fights for day3 of CbC (I'm in no club), I usually don't count on more than top30 or top 15.

@Mighty Thor you're invited to join.  If you want to, let me know here.  The club is full, but I'd kick some nooby player, to make room.  We've got max bonuses, so it'll boost your stats, money, experience, etc. by 10%, making leagues easier, and you'll be able to participate vs. the Club Champion (CC), on CbC day 3's for those girls.  Not to mention all of the CC L5s you're probably missing.  You've gone club-less long enough.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Mighty Thor you're invited to join.  If you want to, let me know here.  The club is full, but I'd kick some nooby player, to make room.  We've got max bonuses, so it'll boost your stats, money, experience, etc. by 10%, making leagues easier, and you'll be able to participate vs. the Club Champion (CC), on CbC day 3's for those girls.  Not to mention all of the CC L5s you're probably missing.  You've gone club-less long enough.

Thanks a lot for your friendly invitation, @Ravi-Sama! 😊
(Though not so friendly for that poor nooby player.) 😉

It's really tempting with all the benefits it would give me, but...

(I know, it might already sound ridiculous, when I say this again - and when you see my activities in the forum and in the game)

... but after all I'm honestly trying to reduce the time I spend on the game and around it!

I'm kind of an addict trying to ration my stuff under the illusion that I can control my addiction without quitting it entirely!

Real life challenges me a lot, often all my planning and calculating for the game is useless, because things turn out differently.

On one hand I'm disabled due to a chronic disease and my health issues often thwart my plans.
On the other hand there is help needed in the family as my father is quite old and not very well and can't be left alone any more.
So everything is very exhausting and I never know what the next day will bring.

Still I'm trying to plan my days around game actions around reset time etc. if possible.

Playing a complex game like this also helps me often for distraction and relaxation - and mainly when I'm not able to do anything else because of pains and other symptoms and can hardly stand myself.

You might have noticed, that I'm a bit OCD-ish 😉🤣, and I can't do things half-hearted, so I still spend a lot of time for what I do.
Also I'm a player who is not rushing through a game, I take my time to learn one part after the other and ignore several of the events.

Of course it's also fun and competitive and it's nice to share gaming experiences like here in the forum.

When I'm in a club, I would of course participate - I'm a team player - I couldn't just take the benefits, would also try to help others and do my best.
I would also learn that complicated club champion thing, go for the CC girls, there would be club chat and maybe discord and all that...

So it would be even more time-consuming and involving - too much for me.

So, for now, thanks, but no thanks! 🌺😊
But I'll keep it in mind, if I change my mind once.

Sorry for that long and private explanation, but I wanted to outline my reasons, so you understand better, what else might seem like stubbornness or ignorance. 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

Sorry for that long and private explanation, but I wanted to outline my reasons, so you understand better, what else might seem like stubbornness or ignorance. 😊

Thanks, I understand.  It's impressive that you can get top 15 in DIII w/o a club.  I'm sorry for your pain and troubles in real life.  I might be addicted too, and a bit OCD-ish, but as long as it leads to actual results, and it was fun, it's fine,... I suppose.  I avoid the game's discord for similar reasons, even though I have discord, since I don't want to spend even more time there, but our club's chat is laid back, and we only really chat about the game's events.

I wish you good luck and health in the new year!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your kind words and wishes and your understanding, @Ravi-Sama!

I'm also seeing your invitation to your club - as I do @holymolly's - as well as your friendly words about being impressed by my performance in the league as an appreciation of my learning and progressing in the game, that feels good. 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, holymolly said:

ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

(get in line @Ravi-Sama:P)

😂😂😂 Please don't anyone fight for me before I can even think about joining a club! 😊

But flatteries and presents are always welcome! 😉😂🤣

Edited by holymolly
let´s just be honest..if I can make KK give us mythic bianca and norou(we don´t talk about the other girls..I might or mighty not be to blame for) ..I think I´ll be able to persued you too :p
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol | ID 3111 | 3 Spots | Maxed Bonuses | Min Lvl 300
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol | ID 3111 | 11 Spots | Maxed Bonuses | Min Lvl 300
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol | ID 3111 | 12 Spots | Maxed Bonuses | Min Lvl 200