I'm very much tempted 😉

In my current Club are maybe 5 Players active in Club Champion, about 22 of 31 are just file corpses. (The oldest one was image.png.63ece79916e86c386248ef09c9e7a2eb.png ) 😁

I'm the only one who ever writes something in the Chat (and I'm not even any kind of Leader).
Also I don't know, if anyone is reading my Messages, or even aware of that there is a Chat in the first place.

Well, actually although it is a bit frustrating sometimes, that there is no Re- or Interaction, it is not too bad either.
I think because there are so many low level Players and only a few participating in Clubfights, the Level of the Champions might be quite low, and therefore it is rather easy to win, and most of the time I use it to collect Money (500k to 2M per Ticket, sometimes up to 5M).

Got 71% of Kanako last Week in the first Turn, guess I'll finish her this or next Week.

So the only thing that keeps me from saying "Here I am, take me like a Hurricane", is the easy Money from Fights.
But I guess the higher Club Bonus (current for money is 11 with +5.5%) will compensate fo this by far in the Long Run.

So what do you say Ravi, would you like to accept someone, who tries to quit this Game for nearly 10 Months now and is still klicking the Hell out of his Left-Mouse-Button? 🤪

Guess I could join at the End of this Week, after this Champion Turn is done

image.thumb.png.f320a876f423d98f53b3d139e6b40fcd.png

image.png.386e79c5c1be15f3e798c560bdb3a59d.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

So what do you say Ravi, would you like to accept someone, who tries to quit this Game for nearly 10 Months now and is still klicking the Hell out of his Left-Mouse-Button? 🤪

Guess I could join at the End of this Week, after this Champion Turn is done

Sure, I see no reason why not.  You're welcome to join whenever you feel like.  There's still 9 spots open atm.

This club was like that at one point, before club champions became a thing, and I took it over, b/c the former club leader was inactive.

If it's full at the end of the week, tag me, I'll look for an inactive member to kick.

• Like 1

I just click on "Yes" and it reloads the Page, don't know what else it does, maybe connect to another Server.

But I guess it has something to do with the multiple oben Tabs, HH seems to dislike it.
Especially when it is time for Sex-Friends-Bonuses and I click them just all in the row, or when I start the App or Browser on Smartphone while the PC is still active, I get always this message.

image.png.2f32a5a143c512c81b54af1aa8053230.png

And the silly thing is, you cant' just click it away, it always comes back after a few seconds.

You really need to close it on the other device, or close all but one Tab, make a refresh of the page and then you can start again to open multiple tabs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Especially when it is time for Sex-Friends-Bonuses and I click them just all in the row, or when I start the App or Browser on Smartphone while the PC is still active, I get always this message.

Yeah, I think multiple tabs probably causes it.  I've seen it before, but not sure how I fixed it exactly besides hard refreshing, or closing the tabs.

Side note: One trick for the Sex Friends 30 kos, is if you didn't actually gain the kobans after clicking all of the popups, then to go to the sex friends menu, and collect them manually.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Tournesol | ID 3111 | 12 Spots | Maxed Bonuses | Min Lvl 200
10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There's 12 spots open, so I lowered the min level to 200. 

Need more players to make club champion rewards higher.

We have 9 (and more people are seriously considering quitting as well). It seems a new exodus has started with the light bulb release and I don't foresee it stopping or even slowing down anytime soon, unfortunately.

I'd offer a merger, but I'm not Holy, and I'm not my club's leader either. ^^ Good luck, and hang in there folks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

We have 9 (and more people are seriously considering quitting as well). It seems a new exodus has started with the light bulb release and I don't foresee it stopping or even slowing down anytime soon, unfortunately.

I'd offer a merger, but I'm not Holy, and I'm not my club's leader either. ^^ Good luck, and hang in there folks.

Want me to offer a merger :P  ravi, pelinor, anyone :P ?
But yeah.. we´ve been losing a lot of peps over here too ... and a few more soon (once they burn all of the rest kobans they have ..all thanks to the latest girl equip and especially bulb updates)

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

But yeah.. we´ve been losing a lot of peps over here too ... and a few more soon (once they burn all of the rest kobans they have ..all thanks to the latest girl equip and especially bulb updates)

I'm sure they'll reconsider after the introduction of Mega Events.

Forgive the sarcasm. Sarcasm is at least better than crying.

• Hug 2