Missed me, my hero?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Nike

• Boobielicious!
    • Melons!
    • Yum
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Now that was interesting. Like I said before I did not use extra resources to try and obtain Nike. I did use a Sandlewood at the start of the event and still have 9 points on the perfume at the end of the event! I've never seen Sandlewood last more than an hour before this event. So now waiting until she shows up again in what, a year from now?

il y a 57 minutes, Xemnas a dit :

As expected nothing i could do. Another year of waiting ahead 😔

I have 2 shards 😂

I didn't even try, I use all my battle energy in it but that just it. It asks too much ressources for me, I don't have them. 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

So now waiting until she shows up again in what, a year from now?

Hard to say at this point. They took a very long break between MDRs #2 and #3 and we only get one girl revived per month, and a new MD each month as well. If they switch to reviving two girls per MDR with #13 as I half expect and fully hope, we should be fine. If they leave things as they currently are, we'll never see MD girls a third time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If they leave things as they currently are, we'll never see MD girls a third time.

That would suck. The vagrancies of such a small drop rate combined with such a small window of opportunity push towards a sense of "what's the point" of even trying? Not saying I'm at that point yet. My thinking is just start gathering resources until I can be certain of overwhelming the system and assuring success in getting the girl. That isn't a fun place to be in imho but it is what it is.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mareeta4 said:

I have 2 shards 😂

I didn't even try, I use all my battle energy in it but that just it. It asks too much ressources for me, I don't have them. 

I ended up with 12/100 and that was with Sandlewood. I started at 10/100 so like you, I got 2 shards.

• Sad 1

Il y a 8 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

If they switch to reviving two girls per MDR with #13 as I half expect and fully hope,

Tbh, that would be an interesting event with two different girls.

Since the shard farm would be split between two girl, it should last longer (not much tho, but that would still be better)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Since the shard farm would be split between two girl, it should last longer

Why? I don't picture it like that. I'm just thinking we would have Gir#1 re-revived on say Ninja Spy with her own shard pool, and Girl#13 revived on say Gruntt with her own shard pool as well. So folks can pick which one to go for. Very few if any players are likely to go for both, be it because they already have at least one of the two, and/or because a double-MDR would be too expensive.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Why? I don't picture it like that. I'm just thinking we would have Gir#1 re-revived on say Ninja Spy with her own shard pool, and Girl#13 revived on say Gruntt with her own shard pool as well. So folks can pick which one to go for. Very few if any players are likely to go for both, be it because they already have at least one of the two, and/or because a double-MDR would be too expensive.

Well, precisely, if people can't go for both at the same time and must split, shards will deplete more slowly (as long as each girl has the current number of shards, of course).

• Like 2

On 5/25/2022 at 10:50 AM, DvDivXXX said:

If they switch to reviving two girls per MDR with #13 as I half expect and fully hope, we should be fine.

If MDR #13 has 2 girls, then this would be the schedule:

Redacted

You'd need to save double the kobans (20-24k kobans & 10 SP boosters (up to 30k total)) in anticipation of Nov 23rd (6 months away), when Alt. Finalmecia, and Redacted would be paired together.  It would be nice to know for sure, so that players could prepare.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thinking 1

10 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You'd need to save double the kobans (20-24k kobans & 10 SP boosters (up to 30k total)) in anticipation of Nov 23rd (6 months away), when Alt. Finalmecia, and Angelic Lenaëlle would be paired together.  It would be nice to know for sure, so that players could prepare.

I think it more likely that we'd end up with Alt.Finalmecia and Bunna again - restarting the cycle - rather than two that were release back-to-back. We can all predict when the girls after Nike will be revived at this point. We can't predict with confidence if/when we'll see the girls up to and including Nike again.

Either way they'd end up with a month where the new girl gets revived the same month she's released, but it'd take far longer to come about if the restart the cycle.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 4

Once Bunna comes back, we'll know "for sure" how revivals will be handled. Fortunately, I already have her, so I won't be caught off-guard again (Like I was with Alexa), and I'll be able to prepare for Estelle.

My bet is also that we'll see Bunna in November, 2022, or maybe December. KK likes to do revivals on a yearly basis, during the same month, so season-related girls still make sense 1 year later. New Year Estelle was revived in August, which didn't make a lot of sense; so I guess that's why KK waited a bit before reviving Alexa, to re-align all girls with their original release date (~1 year later).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Once Bunna comes back, we'll know "for sure" how revivals will be handled. Fortunately, I already have her, so I won't be caught off-guard again (Like I was with Alexa), and I'll be able to prepare for Estelle.

Off topic, and out of curiosity - what are the gaps in your collection? I'm missing the first 5 (after I pick-up Radka and High Mage Arcana in the next few months). I'm going to start referring to them as the 'Final Five' for anyone who gets that reference 😛

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

what are the gaps in your collection?

m-harem-1.thumb.png.ad37667d0d852d560470abdd8747cd29.png

I'm getting every new girl (Except for Lupa's mom, as I didn't have a lot of Kobans and wasn't too interested in her just yet), and I'm trying to get at least every other MDR girl, to avoid having to get 3 of them in a row later. After Radka's revival in June, I'll be done for a long time. I'll have Estelle, Matcha, Red and Arcana, as well as Lupa's Mom remaining for next year (So, 5 as well, but not 5 in a row. Maybe Matcha and Lupa's mom will be revived together, though. In any case, I don't lack too many shards for Lupa's Mom, and I will be able to anticipate that).

I did pick Bunna during her revival, as well as Golden Lupa (just before the introduction of SP Boosters, so I paid an extra premium price for them)

I could get Arcana as well in August, but I'll start getting PoV more regularly instead. I need the PXP and Books to reach lvl 750.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If MDR #13 has 2 girls, then this would be the schedule:

Extremely unlikely. It would postpone the first revivals of the second year of girls to prioritize the second revivals from Year One. Nah, two girls would be like I said: one from Year One, and one from Year Two, each time, in parallel.

1. Bunna and Alt. Fin
  2. Estelle and Lenaëlle
  3. Alexa and Norou

And so on. We'll find out soon enough. Alt. Fin gets revived in November and Lenaëlle in December either way. But if they don't change something at that point to re-revive older MD girls, then we might be screwed if we missed out on them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I think it more likely that we'd end up with Alt.Finalmecia and Bunna again - restarting the cycle - rather than two that were release back-to-back. We can all predict when the girls after Nike will be revived at this point. We can't predict with confidence if/when we'll see the girls up to and including Nike again.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Once Bunna comes back, we'll know "for sure" how revivals will be handled.

My bet is also that we'll see Bunna in November, 2022, or maybe December. KK likes to do revivals on a yearly basis, during the same month, so season-related girls still make sense 1 year later. New Year Estelle was revived in August, which didn't make a lot of sense; so I guess that's why KK waited a bit before reviving Alexa, to re-align all girls with their original release date (~1 year later).

I agree that looping back to Bunna does make more sense, so I redid the chart.  This way, each girl does revive about a year after her last appearance.  You're right that only up to April 23rd next year, can be accurately predicted, b/c we don't know the mythic girls after Succubus Abraël.  I inserted the dates of those girls anyway.  If Bunna and Alt. Finalmecia are paired together, I'm gonna have to try and get both.  I like both.

Inserted some art of Yor Forger (Spy x Family), Marin Kitagawa (My Dress Up Darling), Ghislaine Dedoldia (Jobless Reincarnation), Ariane Glenys Maple (Skeleton Knight in Another World), Queen Hiling (Ranking of Kings), and Komi (Komi Can't Communicate), as hopeful placeholders for future mythic girls.

1681944300_MythicGirlRevivalOrder5-27-20223.thumb.png.1662c2b9092449652670a9ce4955f656.png

1 hour ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Off topic, and out of curiosity - what are the gaps in your collection? I'm missing the first 5 (after I pick-up Radka and High Mage Arcana in the next few months).

I only have 2 mythics: Undercover Valentina, and Succubus Abraël.  I still regularly rank high in DIII, (16th-45th place).  My record is 12th place.

2022-05-27_17-35-06.png.81530a25939d533ffee9fc61a18d782c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Le 26/05/2022 à 13:40, DvDivXXX a dit :

That's what i meant.

Since 2 girl would be available, the player base would split

I guess i wasn't clear enough

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ May 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #7 - Nike 🟣