Sorting

In my opinion , the sorting panel is over encumbered , and "messy" even though it is very organized .

I think there should be a Sort by "Money Gain" option ...

there is a filter by Rarity , I think it should be a Sort by ...

an Ascending/Descending option , maybe like an arrow that toggles if you click between  

Again these are just some of my ideas , I'm not exactly "Brainiac" but maybe other people will have better ideas .

• Thanks 1

The sort and filtering screen is a bit messy, but at thr same time it already got a bit better.

Meanwhile, i must say i pretry rarely use all those filters of blessings like eyes, hair, etc. But what would be very useful is really those ascending abd descending options, but as for Grade it still would be very messy. I believe the easiest way to find non fully updated guys would be having a sort if filters like "1 star missing", "2 stars missing" etc. Otherway it's very hard to find guys that are not fully evolved.

As well sorting by level may not always help, while some granular filter options might help.  If you already have 200 guys it takes a lot if scrolling to find guys that are yet to be upgraded etc.

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2022 at 3:13 PM, Gandalphus said:

an Ascending/Descending option , maybe like an arrow that toggles if you click between  

I would love this option. Scrolling down to the bottom when you have 800 guys takes an eternity.

I also wish the filters would stay on after you do what you need to do to one dude.

• Thanks 1