Path of Glory

Eckos

When I first took a look at this newly established feature my initial instinct was not another koban sink! Seriously? 6000 kobans for the second path? Even more advantages for whales and long-time players because who else can dish out another 6000 kobans when Path of Valor also costs 3600 each.

But then I noticed the guy on the free path is also a 5-star Legendary so that would be a nice boon and advantage even for F2P players and newbies. Nice going. Considering the advantages, maybe it would even be feasible to prioritize PoG over PoV now, also since the conditions are arguably easier.

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, BoyTopper said:

I welcome the PoG location but... we get more and more sources of Legendary grade guys (it's great) but naven't new sources of Gifts... As fo me I have several legendary 5* guys with 3-4 stars opened only :(

Daily Goals and Places of Power (some of the temporary ones) give additional gifts as do some Season Tier prizes. Otherwise you can only buy out the market everytime it refreshes if you have enough cash.

Depending on what type of player and how active you are you obviously have to prioritize somewhat i.e. only spend gifts on guys that will receive blessings.

I'm playing since July 2021 (on Nutaku) and October 2021 (Main Server), by now my Main Server account has almost catched up to the Nutaku one (Level 378 and 315 guys on Nutaku, Level 363 and 289 guys on Main) and I am reasonably active so I don't have a shortage on gifts yet.

My main shortages are mainly gems of certain elements and Pachinko orbs because the Cumback Contests happen every week and you burn through quite some resources there if you want to reach at least two times the ranks that give x50 shards for the guy offered.

When it comes to 5-star Legendaries only, I have 19 of them on Nutaku and 16 on Main, with 11 respective 10 having all stars unlocked, the others between 2 and 4.

As many things within GH and its associated games patience is key if you don't want to sink in lots of real money.

PoG though is a revival event for LC guys and its other rewards are pretty meh compared to PoV. Not to mention PoG requires you collect all 150 of your potions every day for 35 days in order to get the last reward so its very unrealistic to expect to collect everything like you can with many of the PoV ones. There is very little reason for players who have the premium LC guy to pay for the extra stuff.

I see, well, it is probably more sensible then to only aim towards the last x20 shards tier for the guy(s).

I am missing several of the early LC guys obviously. MoMo was my first one on Nutaku while Tenchi was the first on main but I do find 6000 kobans for the second path rather expensive, also in relation to how you said the extra prizes are worth less than those on PoV so I will most likely have to forego the second guy and path in PoG most of the times simply because I do not have the koban income for it.

Even if you can reasonably get between 800 and 1000 kobans each time from the League it isn't enough to maintain PoV, PoG and PoA second paths and this is not even counting possible refill costs for the "regular" events and other stuff since almost everything costs kobans these days.

Yea, I'm gonna miss some 5-star Legendaries again but if it cannot be financed it cannot be financed. I'm not going to drop large amounts of real money into the game for extra kobans.

22 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Not to mention PoG requires you collect all 150 of your potions every day for 35 days in order to get the last reward

But you need only 81-82 potions per day for 100% Guy. It seems possible for most players 🤔

13 hours ago, BoyTopper said:

But you need only 81-82 potions per day for 100% Guy. It seems possible for most players 🤔

Your quote of what I said kinda cuts off my point. I never said it was hard to get the guys just that when comparing PoG value to that of PoV most PoV's you can 100% complete it or at least make it a pretty decent amount in. With PoG it's very unrealistic finishing the event with every prize unlocked.

• Thanks 1