• Meh
    • Yucky
  7. 7. Rate Caroline

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Provocative Picnic Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_8_1.jpg

Path of Attraction

Kinky Carnival
My showstopper,

The Kinky Carnival is in town! Practice your magic tricks and take 4 gorgeous hotties to your love boat.

Starting today and ending on the 31st of May (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have the chance to complete all tasks and recruit Cotton Candy Abrael and Love Estelle. If you also want Ferris Wheel Darla and Mirror Shina, you’ll have to put in some extra effort.

I am just here for the cotton candy.

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Cotton Candy Abrael

ava0-1200x.webp

Love Estelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Ferris Wheel Darla

ava0-1200x.webp

Mirror Shina

Recent Girls
Ambassador, PoP, League
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Jessica Ryan

ava0-1200x.webp

Ara

image6-14-410x1024.png

Caroline

HH_Calendar_May_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 25-May-22 ] Kinky Carnival PoA - Discussion

I like the added girls art (outside the PoA) 

Abrael looking good! and free! yay!

And caroline's art is the best here! (gives same vibes as Azulla, same artist?)

Edited by F-L-K

Caroline is a very well drawn piece. Correct proportions, great draping, everything's above average. Technically, the game improved a lot on the graphic side recently, with more and more good pieces (...and not so far from reach).

What her Element will be?

• Nice coloring on Abraël.  The cotton candy, her outfit and hair all match w/ a bright pink
  • Wow, great job on Estelle, her body's bangin' as usual.  Definitely gonna try to get her mythic form when it returns (when?).  Her curves are outrageous! 😛
  • Darla 🔒is always "meh" for me.  I always liked Jessie (Trixie) more than Misty. 
  • Shina's 🔒 final pose is remarkable.  A bubble booty squirting floating juices. 🌊👀
  • Jessica Ryan - Who?
  • Ara -  Arararararara!  I normally don't like girls that smoke, but I'll make an exception, for this exceptional art.  What a hot biker chick, and I have a thing for girls w/ glasses.  She's gorgeous.
  • Caroline - I can't see her in-game (under leagues), or in the wiki yet, but I'll agree that I like the coloring of her dress, her nip-slip, and the rose 🌹 themed hat.

Looking forward to getting the premium PoA girl's from their CbCs during October 2024. 😆

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Got the free path this time just barely. If I did not have the 20 extra fights from the calendar...... Things are getting very hard with a job, we'll see the next one if i can do something better, but i don't think so.

Still I had to use kobans on champions fights (as i expected) otherwise was not possible.

All the girls were pretty nice at my eyes, so I'm happy with the 2 i got.

Have fun mates.

P.s the other new ones looks good (i do not really like the smoking but will see, and the ambassador is better than usual. I Still don't want the actresses here that doesn't change, tho)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

From first impressions, I agree fully with those singing the praises of the artist who drew Caroline.  I can't see me getting her, though, as I've buggered myself in The Leagues by being promoted above my stats.

I wasn't that impressed with any of the girls in Kinky Carnival.  On first impressions Estelle looked rather sexy in that outfit she's wearing, but my impression of her declined with each upgrade.  Now that I've got her and upgraded her, I now wonder if she's in her third alternative dimension, as her dominatrix and milf personality doesn't match her former manifestations (except maybe the last scenes of Training Dimension when she was the unexpected sidekick of evil Pandora).  I never really liked Darla (except for her lovely perky little tits - like those of Nestee Shy).  Why she's always on the paid list is beyond me.  Shina is always more very cute than sexy, but she does it for me in the way Albane always manages to do.  Abrael is Abrael and never really a failure, but her costume is odd to say the least.  Justine would be a better match for this role.

Jessica Ryan?  Is she one of the reinvented girls for Hentai from the real world, like Sara Jay and Nikki Benz?  In this case HH's Nikki Benz is sexier and more beautiful than the real thing.

Ara is next on my list of 'captures' in PoP.  She's interesting and may have good upgrades.  Yolei was okay, but not outstanding.

In general over the course of this game, some of the artwork is outstanding (like Filya and Split Justine) but, as always, it is a bit hit and miss, depending on the artist.  I've been noticing that most of the Legendary Days and Contest girls (plus O'Malley Read) are definitely drawn by the same artist as their eyes look weird with especially peculiar eyelashes.  A change is needed.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:22 AM, Yamiray said:

is it just me or is Darla always on the pay side of things. I like the Free side just found it interesting shes never on that side.

She does have a 1-star version in the great pachinko if you count that, but otherwise yes she's now been on the paid side of PoA twice plus on the paid side of PoV, and her original release was on Legendary Days which was the most expensive way to get a girl prior to Mythic Days being a thing. Given that she's not eligible for PoG, the only place for her to get more expensive than this is with a mythic... and given how many versions Darla has I wouldn't be surprised if they're considering that.

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

...Caroline.  I can't see me getting her, though, as I've buggered myself in The Leagues by being promoted above my stats.

If your current league bracket is too difficult, then skip fighting for one week, to finish in the bottom 15 (usually rank 88 and lower), which will let you demote to a previous bracket.  Then, just consistently rank in 16-30th place, in the lower bracket, where you're comfortable, to prevent promoting.  Hopefully, the shards you'd get in that bracket would be enough to get Caroline, in the remaining 5 weeks.  Otherwise, try to do it for the next league girl a couple months from now.

Personally, I'm ranked 8th in DIII, so I'll probably get her in 4-5 weeks.  I've seen Caroline's art on the wiki.  She's definitely one of the higher "quality" girls in terms of attention to detail.  There's a lot of movement, depth, fancy lace, and frills.  I like her 2 star pose a lot.  She's a parody of "Sophie Hatter from Howl's Moving Castle" (2004).  Which, makes me realize, I don't remember watching that movie.  So I don't understand the feathers, but that's my fault.  I've repeatedly watched Spirited Away (2001) and Princess Mononoke (1997).

Edited by Ravi-Sama

8 hours ago, Attirm said:

She does have a 1-star version in the great pachinko if you count that

Ya, I am counting that and that is the only one I have because I have every 1 star at this point. but it would still be a lot of work for anyone new. Is only trolls(classic and orgy) or free paths I would be counting for easy access. Legendary is normally not a high enough drop for normal recharge to get them without meany refills, I only got 43 shards when she had her legendary day-bu