• Meh
    • Yucky
  10. 10. Rate Wisteria

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Midsummer Seduction Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_9_1.jpg

Classic event 

Sandy Seduction
Are you ready for a 1001 unforgettable nights, hero?

Starting today and ending on the 10th of June (1 p.m. UTC+2) you have the chance to seduce 6 dessert hotties and get them in your Harem.

And while on the topic of hot you can celebrate the beginning of summer with Midsummer Titania and Midsummer Noemy as well during the new Season.

Rub the lamp and let them grant all your wishes!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Pharaoh Neferkitty

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Oasis Piper

ava0-1200x.webp

Guard Samane

ava0-1200x.webp 

Pyramid Lupa

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Desert Dalila

ava0-1200x.webp

Gold Levitya

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Midsummer Noemy

ava0-1200x.webp

Midsummer Titania

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Sherry

ava0-1200x.webp

Wisteria

HH_Calendar_June_Classic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 1

13 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

I would expect [Neferkitty] to be the legendary girl of this event

I agree that Pharaoh Neferkitty > Gold Levitya, even though she's just a rare girl.  She looks like she came straight out of Yu-Gi-Oh!  Maybe they made a mistake w/ the rarities, and event placement, but don't tell them.

__nitocris_pharah_menace_ancient_princes

Hopefully, the next mythic girl is  w/ Grunt or Edwarda.  I'm gonna get blue balls from not being able to chase Oasis Piper or Guard Samane.  I can still go after Pyramid Lupa from Whaty, b/c that only requires tickets, not combativity.  I have 141 combativity saved up already, thanks to the pantheon floors above 1500.  Off to a good start (35/100) w/ Pyramid Lupa.

2022-06-01_21-41-37.png.d534ec4c279008c4324a615736991598.png

Desert Dalila looks elegant and alluring.  Maybe I'll get her from the EP one day.

Midsummer Noemy is cute, but I'm not a huge fan.  She's free, I'll take her.

I like this variant of Midsummer Titania, but can't help notice that her art has no consistency when it comes to the shape/size of her head, eyes, ears, mouth, tits, etc.  Sometimes she's ugly, and sometimes cute.  It's all over the place.  No one wanted Druiada, so they redid her first 2 mythic poses, increasing her bust size, (but I'm not complaining).  You'd think they'd want to avoid adding more versions of Titania, but this must've been planned long in advance.  Maybe June is Zelda (Agate) themed? 

2022-06-01_20-09-52.thumb.png.ada83724586d7d54b2250e211d31510f.png

Tell me these aren't 6 different fairies.

I like Sherry and Wisteria a lot!  I'm tempted to buy the PoV, but Sherry is the one I really wanted.  I'm a fan of The Rising of the Shield Hero's 1st season.  Sherry (aka Myne/Malty/Bitch/Whore) actually ranks high on lists for the top most hated anime characters, but she's also very attractive.

__malty_s_melromarc_and_mirelia_q_melrom

Art by LumiNyuDeras.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Hopefully, the next mythic girl is  w/ Grunt or Edwarda.  I'm gonna get blue balls from not being able to chase Oasis Piper or Guard Samane

Same! I like both event girls but I have 212 combativity saved up for MD so I can't chase either at this point. Wouldn't mind the MD girl being on one of their villains. Not even sure which one I'd prefer - I like Guard Samane's colors but Oasis Piper's braid tickles my fancy...

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I like Sherry and Wisteria a lot!  I'm tempted to buy the PoV, but Sherry is the one I really wanted. 

I bought the paid PoV path last time even though I didn't really like the girl because I needed the resources. This time I really like Wisteria but don't know if I can justify spending the kobans twice in a row 😭

• Like 1

I'm cautiously optimistic for this one. I like the theme and the vibe a lot. I expected Bastet (who I also like a lot) to make an appearance here, but the cast is great regardless, including Neferkitty (although to me the most promising judging the books strictly by their covers as everybody else does is actually Samane).

I can't help but notice, much to my delight, that they've used a lot of "legs crossed, standing up" poses here (for all but one girl of the main CE, but also Titania's Season version, and I expect more to come), and that it's not just a copy-paste but a unique drawing with its own take on the pose each time, and they avoided the rookie mistake of inverting left and right feet every time (now if they could just revisit my beloved Peeping Virginia and fix the inversion on her first pose, that'd be even better).

On a not unrelated note, I'm really liking all the sophisticated open footwear here, with the golden color making it a cross between "just" sexy shoes and foot jewelry. As foot fetish friendly as the Haremverse has always been (and these previews certainly comfort me in that regard), I've always found it a missed opportunity that there's rarely if ever anything like toe rings, ankle bracelets, or even nail polish to enhance this aspect of the experience a little. For the most part, we've only been getting stuff resembling any of that as a bonus side effect from costume designs inspired by mythology, like the Venus masterpiece (side note-ception: more poses lying down like her legendary 3-star pose would also be welcome ^^). And this is definitely the case for this event's girls, but the two from Seasons show similar efforts in that regard without the Ancient Egypt theme. So I'm looking forward to this particular development. Ahem.💢 :ph34r:👣

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

(now if they could just revisit my beloved Peeping Virginia and fix the inversion on her first pose, that'd be even better).

One of my favorite girls/poses in my entire harem and I'd never noticed that. I guess I tend to get distracted by other aspects... 🤪

Maybe she has a congenital foot condition or something 🤷‍♂️😂

• Haha 3

Here i am too, let's start what my opinions are.

EVENT

I really like the ancient Egypt, i mean is summer after all and something "hot" fit perfectly. I'm also very happy with the art of all the girls: they looks very good at my eyes. My preferred one is probably Lupa (even tho i'm on the "werecats side") body type (not "over bust", long hair, etc) but this doesn't mean i dislike the other ones. I'll gladly take them all in my harem (one day) XD. 

I had something like 150 fights saved and i'm currently at 75 shards for Piper, gonna take the long way seems. I wanted to start with Samane but i have the feeling that the MG is going to be on Grunt, hopefully i'll be right.

SEASON

Here i think Noemy is the one that i like between the 2. I don't know why but the face of Titania this time give me some "way older" vibes and i'm not into GILFS XD. As @Ravi-Sama said she is always drawn different but in her case could be ok (imo) after all she is magical, she can change her size/aspect so.... it can fit the character. In the end this is the version that (at first sight) inspire me less, hopefully this will change with scenes/poses (faces are important too).

P.s Sorry mates but i was fine with the "first" Mythic Titania too :) 

POV

A bad girls Pov this time: I like it. Wisteria is for sure the Bandit/Killer of SAO and Sherry (as you pointed out @Ravi-Sama) is from Tate no Yuusha. Both Animes that i really liked and enjoyed. I'm currently waiting the Season 2 of the shield hero to end to "devour" it in one breath.

The question is: Are we going to "punish" these bad girls here too ? 🤣 Bondage is not a thing that i like to be honest but if they have the same behavior of the animes they totally deserve the punishment 😂

Chhers mates good luck

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure why some people are actually hoping for the MD girl to be placed on the same villain as one of the CE girls. Most of us prefer when she's on a separate villain so that our plans don't clash, and if I'm not mistaken that's the main feedback Kinkoid has picked up on from past MDs where they did put the girl on the same villain as a classic event girl, and they've been avoiding it ever since. Hopefully they'll keep it that way.

My best guess would be that those who like the double-up villain are not actually going for the MD girl and possibly perceive that getting a couple of shards ahead for her MDR in a year or so as a nice bonus for doing the CE. I think it's a mistake, as those shards are basically insignificant now and will barely make a difference even if you do go for the MDR a year later, but to each their own.

The reason I and most other players who are actually going for the MD girl do NOT want her on the same villain as a cheaper event girl is so that we don't have to rush said event girl to clear the way for our MD play and/or lose out value on our Sandalwoods, to be clear. It's cleaner and less expensive when they're on separate villains.

• Like 6

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

My best guess would be that those who like the double-up villain are not actually going for the MD girl and possibly perceive that getting a couple of shards ahead for her MDR in a year or so as a nice bonus for doing the CE. I think it's a mistake, as those shards are basically insignificant now and will barely make a difference even if you do go for the MDR a year later, but to each their own.

If you're going for both CE and MD, having both girls on the same villain is also better (You get a small head-start on MD while working on the CE girl, for the same cost).

If you're going exclusively for CE, indeed it's a very small buff (few shards that you won't be able to use any time soon). If you're going exclusively for MD, then it's a significant extra cost, +500~1000 Kobans (Essentially forcing you to participate in CE before you can start MD)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

If you're going for both CE and MD, having both girls on the same villain is also better (You get a small head-start on MD while working on the CE girl, for the same cost).

This is my current scenario.  I'm getting the next MD girl regardless (unless her element or art really sucks), b/c I have 15.2k kobans, 5 SP, and 189 combativity atm.  If the CE girl (Oasis Piper) overlapped w/ the new mythic girl, I wouldn't mind.  I'd just get both at once.  I'd also like the sensual gems from Gruntt.  Since, I can't participate in the CE w/o using up my saved combativity, it feels like I'm wasting a couple days of natural combativity regen, which is like 96 fights.  I usually don't hoard combativity before the MD.  I prefer using constantly to gain gems.  This time is different, b/c the pantheon made it so easy (+3 each win, after floor 1500).  Ultimately, it's not much of a sacrifice, b/c the mythic girl is a way better prize than Oasis Piper.

This isn't always the case.  I usually don't have enough kobans, like w/ Sugarmama (3k) and Moe Bunny (7k).  Then, I skipped Druiada (10.5k & 5 SP) & Level Up Red (12.8k & 5 SP) even though I had enough resources, and recruited Abraël (15.1k & 5 SP) later instead.  Since I had Abraël, I skipped Nike (11.4k & 5 SP).

In a situation where I don't have enough kobans, having the CE girl overlap is nice, b/c I'm not even using SP, and the goal is to just get at least 22 affection w/ natural regen, so that next time, I'll only need 4 SP at max.  I did that w/ Estelle (28), Arcana (24), Matcha (36), and Nike (28).  Those are all girls I'll definitely aim to get upon their revivals.

I don't think I'd ever exclusively go just for the MD girl.  If they overlapped, I'd gladly collect affection for both, whether I had the resources or not.

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

and the goal is to just get at least 22 affection w/ natural regen, so that next time, I'll only need 4 SP at max

You only need 12 shards for that (4 SP are 88 shards)

il y a 7 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I don't think I'd ever exclusively go just for the MD girl.  If they overlapped, I'd gladly collect affection for both, whether I had the resources or not.

Since Mythic girls are really expensive and provide a huge boost for PvP (Almost mandatory in higher leagues), many players focused their Kobans on Mythic Girls. In that case, if you're a bit short, it makes sense to sacrifice everything else to make these girls as "cheap" as possible (6~7k per).

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

You only need 12 shards for that (4 SP are 88 shards)

I'm an over-achiever.

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

Since Mythic girls are really expensive and provide a huge boost for PvP (Almost mandatory in higher leagues), many players focused their Kobans on Mythic Girls. In that case, if you're a bit short, it makes sense to sacrifice everything else to make these girls as "cheap" as possible (6~7k per).

I get by in DIII w/ only 2 mythics, and if I had less than 10k kobans and 5 SP, I'd just skip the mythic girl.

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

This was my thought process too. Since I'm already going for the MD girl and want one of the CE girls, having both on the same villain would mean the fights that I'd be spending on the CE girl anyway could also pick up MD shards, whereas if I'm spending all my natural regen over the course of MD on just the Mythic, I might not have enough time to pick up a CE girl on another villain before the event ends.

I totally get why people who only want the Mythic would prefer it to be on a separate villain though - it saves combativity because you can use SP the whole time. That would normally be my wish as well, except that I'm lusting after these CE girls ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

I'm sure you have a rationale and likely even some maths to back this up, but I'll still agree to disagree on that. I like things clean and tidy. I like to have options to set up my strategy and execute it how I see fit. Of course I'm going after the CE girls, every last one of them if I can. But not at the cost of messing with my MD priority target. There are only two CE girls you need to grab from villains. I don't mind spending kobans to complete the second one later on, but doing it beforehand is frustrating at best, and detrimental at worst. I might get a good run with natural regen after I'm done with MD, or even get a x100 lucky drop. If I have to buy out one of the two girls upfront with kobans, that goes to waste.

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm getting the next MD girl regardless (unless her element or art really sucks)

You will. Trust me, I got a good feeling on that one. ;) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I think this is the first time I gave 100% vote to all the girls in a classic event: great artwork, fantastic and imaginative costumes, and alluring faces and expressions.  I agree with another member who said he was surprised that Neferkitty was only a mission girl with artwork like that.  She could easily replaced Levitya as the legendary.  What a bod!  She does her Egyptian alter-ego Nefertiti proud and whose beauty was legendary across spans of millennia.

Congrats to the artists.

The same for the other events.  Sherry is pretty good too, and her affection scenes and other poses are tops.  All the same, but for my chronic koban deficiency, I would love to have won Wisteria, who lives up to her name in hair and attire colour.  Noemy is her usual petite cuteness, but her hairstyle at first made me think that we have another version of Sady to consider, yet she is almost demure, childlike and with big beautiful blue eyes in great anime tradition.  I'm not so keen on Titania and there are better versons of her elsewhere.  When I say 'childlike' don't you just want to really take care of her and I'm not intending any double entente here.  She brings out the father in me.  However, it's not like the celebration of paedophilia that seems to be a hallmark of traditional Japanese hentai art.

Right now, as I'm spending energy, I'm contemplating how X-458 could change from Romero's monstrosity into an absolute honey.  She obviously has a whole new backstory that has yet to fully come to pass and which I can't wait to explore.  And isn't the weresquid, I'll call Amber, dreamily gorgeous and seductive in her facial expressions and hand poses?  The artists have captured her almost yearning subtlety brilliantly.  I really do hope HH will make her a cameo in a future event.  Trouble is she wears no clothes so how the various poses can be created is anyone's guess- maybe emerging from the water, back to us, etc.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gotaku said:

4 days in a row of Whaty investments and not a single shard for Lupa. *throws keyboard against wall* Yeah I give up.

Since the introduction of this mechanic, I've done as many champion fights as possible (8-9?) during the event, and never got a single girl. All of them are 35-70 shards, only the very first is 80 shards (there were drops of 20).
Last month I was wondering if my account is cursed and I can't get a champ girl in any case, so I decided to check with kobans. I had 70 shards (not 100 as usual) after the standard 8-9 tries and had to restart the champion 4(!!!) more times to get the last 30 shards. Spent a hell of a lot of kobans, just as much nerves, and barely resisted actually breaking my monitor and never coming back here ...
By the way, right now there are 35 shards after 4 battles (the next one will be the 5th, i.e. definitely without a drop). I bet this time I will also remain without a girl. XD

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Wow Pyramid Lupa is being very stubborn, seems like she doesn't want to join anyone's harem. 😭  I was actually feeling pretty good because I got shards from stage 1 for once, but then no shards from stages 2 and 3. I was planning on giving up the chase if I didn't get shards from stage 4 but surprisingly I did so I guess I'll power through stage 5 tonight and then hope I can get one more drop over the remaining 4 days.

Historically I have had terrible luck trying to get girls from Champions, to the point where I was considering giving it up altogether. However last Orgy Days I got drops on 3 out of 4 stages and, inevitably, they pulled me back in...

In other news, I decided to go after Oasis Piper instead of Guard Samane, mostly because I'm in need of purple gems for Nike, but she's being stubborn as well. 14 shards from 60 fights so far doesn't seem great. Hopefully my luck will turn there as well.

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Three. ^^

Four. Same as last time.

I always thought there was a 50/50 chance and I just have a streak of bad luck. But I have 12 or 13 tries in a row now without a single shard. o.O
(not counting the fifth stage of course)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Well, you can flip a coin and hit tails 15 times in a row. It's rare, but not impossible. To be fair, I did have good runs with this system in the past too, even shards 3 times in a row once. I'm still fairly sure it's a coin flip. But a coin flip isn't as reliable as we tend to feel instinctively. On average, you should get the champion girl with 6 non-final stages. Which means any better result than that is lucky, and also that any result worse than that is unlucky, but to be expected.

• Like 3