• Meh
    • Yucky
  10. 10. Rate Wisteria

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the PoV paid path to get the lovely Wisteria in my harem.

1095045949_ScreenShot2022-06-04at11_14_27PM.thumb.png.bbf1ec9a52bb8dbf57414aee9ed3f28b.png

It felt wrong to forego when I really liked the girl and had made it to the end of the path. Plus, she will fit in nicely with the Girls In Purple showcase I'm planning for my background 🥰

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 3

6 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

It felt wrong to forego when I really liked the girl and had made it to the end of the path. 

I really understand you, i want to do that too but I'm not sure is wise for my game plan... I'm trying to resist atm..... 🎶My mind is telling me no, but my body🎶

Considering that there are no more "doble Mythic" months ahead for a while for me (i only miss Bunna, Matcha and....NIKE😭😭) i wonder if i can pick this 🤔.

I'll wait till the last possible minute to decide 🙂 (but i feel you made a great decision 😉)

• Like 3

I really do Like Wisteria a lot, but I'll have to settle for Sherry, b/c I'm aiming to get Radka later this month.  I only have 6.8k kobans, & 5 SP atm.  Losing 3.6k kobans would jeopardize my chances for getting her.  Plus, this month is going to have a legendary days (bimonthly).  If it features L5s I'm missing, like Norou (2B), Felicia (Historia Reiss), or Trixie (Jessie), then I'll be tempted to try and get them.  Sadly, L5 and M6 girls have higher priority.  Also, I haven't watched all of SoA (up to 2x1), but I love Shield Hero (up to 2x9).

1280201214_maltyandrosalialovetrianglememe.thumb.png.0ab44ced559ca287f53b0e5535c46ac2.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Xemnas said:

I really understand you, i want to do that too but I'm not sure is wise for my game plan... I'm trying to resist atm..... 🎶My mind is telling me no, but my body🎶

Considering that there are no more "doble Mythic" months ahead for a while for me (i only miss Bunna, Matcha and....NIKE😭😭) i wonder if i can pick this 🤔.

I'll wait till the last possible minute to decide 🙂 (but i feel you made a great decision 😉)

For another month... better to have it before Mythic Days itself, so you can use the CPs there. And if you get the paid path now you're still in time to use the gems today.

• Like 2

My luck with Whaty has been terrible and he's yet to give me any shards, so even though it's theoretically possible to still get Lupa I'm calling it quits at this point. I got Samane and have decided against going for Piper since my drops have been bad and it's too late to start on a new girl without committing to some hefty kobon expenditure. I'd rather bank up some more kobons to keep a healthy reserve to go for girls that catch my eye. You never know when a must-have will show up in PoA on the same month you intend to go for a mythic, after all.

• Like 1

WOW! So I had finally finished off Oasis Piper and resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't have enough time to go after Guard Samane with natural regen (and couldn't afford to spend kobans on a CE girl right now) when, out of the blue, this happened on my first "what the hell, I'll throw my remaining natural regen toward her anyway" fight:

602993094_ScreenShot2022-06-08at3_54_21PM.thumb.png.2f00b3747060abef04f69601612637ec.png

Pretty sure this is my first 100 shard drop. I think a little of @Ravi-Sama's 🍀 rubbed off on me like I requested in the MP thread  🤩.

Feeling right now: 🕺

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

23 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Pretty sure this is my first 100 shard drop. I think a little of @Ravi-Sama's 🍀 rubbed off on me like I requested in the MP thread  🤩.

Wow!  Now strike a pose like Ichigo.

da7f0he-b4246688-db08-49ed-92d6-e0b563cd

I've been chasing Oasis Piper.  I'm at 82/100 now.  But I won't spend kobans to get her.  I got Pyramid Lupa, and I'll get Pharaoh Neferkitty.  Can get the others later from the pachinkos.

2022-06-09_18-49-42.png.95ec93a879c4866b07eae64d5f8d8477.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Oh, I had a really bad run across the board so far this month, but the CE is still secured:

image.png

It's more the next few weeks and especially the Anniversary Month to come and my puny koban and orb stashes that concern me.

• Like 6

grafik.png.941cd6cd39184cdff547834cc898ddd0.png

Not an easy event. Only one time from 7 relevant stages I got shards for Lupa. So I had to get her from the Pachinko and in the EpP Pool is one girl left from last month. With my storaged Orbs I didn't expect to get all 4 girls so i was praying and it was succesfull. I have some orbs left, Gal didn't drop, only the three event girls.

After some months without succes in getting the chest, today I can get the gems again.

• Like 7

The game played a cruel (I'm sure unintentional but ironic) trick on me by giving me Sorceress Dalila after just 7 EP pulls. I was celebrating that I had gotten all the girls from an event for the first time when I went back to the Sandy Seduction page and realized that Desert Dalila is the event girl. After using all of my 122 EP orbs I still don't have Desert Dalila and thus, no bonus chest/orbs 😭

I really can't complain though because without the 100 shard drop for Guard Samane I wouldn't have been in a position to potentially get all the event girls anyway. And I did manage to pick up 5 new girls from those EP orbs. All in all it was a great event for me and I will enjoy the five desert beauties gracing my harem (but oh what could have been, my darling Dalila...)

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 5

Once again, pretty bad start through this event:

- I had really bad drops with Samane in the first days
- I couldn't get Lupa after 5+1 stages (70 Shards)

Then I ended up with:

- Samane at 100% on free regen (+67 stored combativity)
- Piper at 54% on free regen
- 2 hours to defeat Whaty and get one more chance to get Lupa

I spent 9 ticket refills for Whaty and was lucky enough to obtain 35 shards. Then I spent 5 combativity refills to obtain Piper (1 028 Kobans), with 15 combativity left from the last refill (ready for Legendary Days :) )

So, 4/6 for 1082 Kobans; not too bad (I won't even try to get Pachinko girls; I have like 200+ girls in my Pachinko pool, there's just no way for me to complete these Classic/OD events).

• Like 1