43 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bright Agate

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification_1_2.jpg?width

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Kinky Kingdom
My mythic hero,

Princess Agate has prepared a very special treat for you!

Starting today and ending on the 6th of June (1 pm UTC+2), you'll have 3 days to seduce Bright Agate and take her to your Harem.

Come on hero, shine brighter than a diamond!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Bright Agate

This event runs in parallel to other events.

HH_Calendar_June_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 3

à l’instant, Franka a dit :

Wow, 500 shards left on Nutaku after 10 minutes. Looks like people exhausted themselves on Nike.

The initial run (at reset time) always takes longer. Maybe because people wait for the new contest before spending their resources?

• Like 1

got 18 shards (9 drops) from 80 fights before shards ran out, hopefully next refill will last longer

Edit: 1st run 9 drops (18 shards) in 80 fights

2nd run 16 drops (32 shards) in 261 fights

3rd run 19 drops (38 shards) in 320 fights

last run 6 drops (12 shards) in 95 fights

total 756 fights (6.6% drop rate)

Edited by redx3
  • Like 1

So Agate's art isent bad, it's okay... 
However, we just had a much superior version of Agate in the phone messenger thingy.
Her art in that is really good, the dress she has is very detailed and looks great.
But instead we get her in this version, with very little clothing, meaning you have less chance to put details in.
Unless you go for tattoo's and such, there is not too much you can do once the clothing is off.
We know we could have had better, we just had; so unfortunaly for me she drops into the "meh" category.

I will probably still try to get her, as she is domi, and black element is allways nice, more damage is good.
(not sure why she is domi, she is more playful or submissive) but anyhow.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

So Agate's art isent bad, it's okay... 
However, we just had a much superior version of Agate in the phone messenger thingy.
Her art in that is really good, the dress she has is very detailed and looks great.
But instead we get her in this version, with very little clothing, meaning you have less chance to put details in.
Unless you go for tattoo's and such, there is not too much you can do once the clothing is off.
We know we could have had better, we just had; so unfortunaly for me she drops into the "meh" category.

I will probably still try to get her, as she is domi, and black element is allways nice, more damage is good.
(not sure why she is domi, she is more playful or submissive) but anyhow.

They did that to fit her in the egyptian vibe from Sandy Seduction event.

• Like 1

6 minutes to drain 9000 shards on HH; she definitely looks less popular than others :)

More shards for us :D (Well, maybe not for me. I'm starting with a 1.85% drop rate 😅 )

Edited by Liliat
  • Sad 1

I think Mythic Agate is cute, the art is good people are not going to go wild for her but, she still is nice.  I really don't care for the swirling sperm.  Not sure why they started to do that.  

In the not so distant future as we get more Mythics they are going to be the name of the game if you want to compete in D3  so I will be getting her.  

• Like 3

First 100 free fights, 10 shards from 5 drops, 5% rate so far. Still have another 317 saved combativity to use up ...

Second 100 freebies, 16 shards from 8 drops (8% rate), combined 6.5% rate. 217 to go ... 

Third 100 stored fights, 10 shards from 5 drops (another 5%), combined rate 6.0%. Down to 117 stored ...

Fourth 100 free fights, 14 shards from 7 drops (for 7% rate), combined rate 6.25%. Only 17 fre fights left ...

110 fights (20 free, 90 bought), 12 shards from 6 drops (5.45%), combined rate 6.08%

90 more fights (19 re-gen, 71 paid); 9 shards (yes SL ran out ...) from 5 drops (5.56%), combined rate 6%

The only problem with getting Bright Agate is that I need to unlock Lvl 700, need to get another 13 girls at 650. The ones I've selected will use up over 2.2 mill GXP so Bright Agate won't be levelled up any time soon 😭

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I think Mythic Agate is cute, the art is good people are not going to go wild for her but, she still is nice.  I really don't care for the swirling sperm.  Not sure why they started to do that.

Agree about the sperm. I really, really like her 2 star pose... except for that.

Il y a 2 heures, Redbeard a dit :

I don't really appreciate it on other girls but to me it feels even wierder here, as its drawing style doesn't match the girl's ...

Edited by Gartalgar

Edit: I got Bright Agate w/ 806 CP (608 CP stored, 140 CP bought, 58 CP free regen), w/ a 6.2% drop rate.  I'm left w/ 6.9k kobans after buying another 5 SP in preparation for Radka.  I'll need to save another 5.1k kobans in the next 2 weeks, for a min of 12k.

giphy.gif

Got 90 affection for Bright Agate from 748 CP, w/ a 6.02% drop rate, which is about average.  I'll probably just use natural regen to get the remaining 5 drops.  I have my 5th SP active.  She's my 3rd mythic girl & first Dominatrix.  I have 36 affection for Matcha, but she'll revive next year.  I like that her blue eyes match Abraël, so they might both get blessed one week.  Her element is top tier.  I like that she's w/ Donatien, so that you also get Dominatrix gems.

Had 15.3k kobans yesterday.  It was burning a hole in my pocket.  I spent 5k on the Pantheon, from floor 1555 to 1700, since I wanted to take full advantage of my blessings, and boosters.  Floors 1500-1700 accumulated 601 stored combativity (+3 CP 👊🏽 for every 15X1-9 floors).  Gained 70 affection w/ the stored 601 CP, plus some from the daily goals (5 CP), and PoV (2 CP).  Then 7 CP refills (140 CP for 1.5k kobans) got 10 more drops, for 90 affection total.  Have 9k kobans remaining, and don't think I'll need to spend anymore.  That makes my cost for Bright Agate 608 stored CP (5k kobans), 7 CP refills (1.5k kobans), & 5 SP (2.7k kobans), or 9.2k kobans total.

I'm not a huge fan of Zelda or petite girls, butt I do think she's very cute.  Besides, what was I gonna do w/ 601 CP, ... not use it?  I think it's interesting that Princess Agate is one of the oldest girls in the Haremverse, but doesn't have a legendary variant.  I never noticed that before.  Makes me hope that a mythic JennieDameda, KiokoKelina, Albane, & Lola are also on the way.  I'll definitely want them, since I'm a fan of Naruto & Bleach.

I'm gonna try to save up for Radka, from her revival on June 23rd.  I like her, she's an eccentric (a cream of the crop element), and she has green eyes, like my mythic Valentina, for some blessing synergy.
293375892_mythicbrightagate3.thumb.png.3a183ab3543d86b991a3ef9f4fa4417b.png

Art by Dandon Fuga, Tanaken & Jmg.

2022-06-06_2-17-31.thumb.gif.ef44533daefa986d507bae73081ac7d5.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

Think my luck just ran out but still think I'll get her as I only need 6 more.

8am got 10 in 60 fights
10am got 16 in 80 fights
noon got 22 in 100 fights
missed 2PM
4pm got 36 in 160 fights
6pm(now) only got 4 in 80 fights

This was all with the perfume by the way, I may have had a lucky streak but not that lucky

Edit:

And that does it

image.png.63b22d169c950c584f1c0a5b4da9743f.png

8pm got the rest in 68 fights

I probably should have just finished with normal recharge but I'm new to getting a mythic and wanted to get back to the classic event.

Now for the not so fun part to see how far I can level her before hitting a wall with gems

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, Liliat said:

The initial run (at reset time) always takes longer. Maybe because people wait for the new contest before spending their resources?

This one seems extreme though. There'll be 16000 shards left in 7 minutes, less than 24 hours after launch. Oh well, it's better than fighting over a few shards and being afraid of missing out.

• Like 1