Sandy seduction whaty/Pyramid Lobo

Pelto

Is everyone having trouble getting shards from Whaty for this event? I have gone through two full days/rounds of fighting the champion every 15 minutes, but I have yet to receive any shards. Since the final level doesn't count and is a wasted day, I'm starting to worry I won't be able to get him.

As far as I know it is a 50/50 chance if you get an item or 35 shards for the guy each time you win a full round against the champion, so the RNG-god might just be a bitch to you this time around.

On Nutaku I already got one batch of shards so it is definitely not bugged:

GH_Nutaku_get_Champion_shards_June22.thumb.png.ba96651ba11550b208138d24adc81b31.png

Edited by Eckos

You get 0 shards for damaging the champion and a chance at 35 shards every time you beat him from stages 1-4, stage 5 you can't get any event shards. I don't know what the exact chances are of getting shards but its estimated to be about 35%. Its very possible to fight the champ every day and still fail to get enough shards.

I try to look at it as we can get 3/6 guys free and a chance at a 4th and that's pretty nice.

16 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

You get 0 shards for damaging the champion and a chance at 35 shards every time you beat him from stages 1-4, stage 5 you can't get any event shards. I don't know what the exact chances are of getting shards but its estimated to be about 35%. Its very possible to fight the champ every day and still fail to get enough shards.

I try to look at it as we can get 3/6 guys free and a chance at a 4th and that's pretty nice.

I don't know. I think setting a 15 minute timer for multiple hours over two days is a lot of effort to get no shards. My coworkers hate that alarm. :)Hopefully the third time's the charm. I guess I have just gotten super lucky in the past. I thought when they raised it to 35%, that was pretty great, but I have never gotten nothing two days in a row like this.

On my main account, after 5 tries (I refilled hard u_u) I got 0 shards. On my second account, I had a 100% drop (so beaten 3 times). It's pure luck and sometime, luck can be bad :(

il y a 6 minutes, Pelto a dit :

I thought when they raised it to 35%

It's the number of shards, not the percentage if my memory is correct. Before it was 25 shard so you needed to be lucky 4 times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

It's the number of shards, not the percentage if my memory is correct. Before it was 25 shard so you needed to be lucky 4 times.

It is the number of shards but 35% is also the estimated drop rate each time you defeat the champ. We don't know the rate for sure but it is definitely noticeably lower than 50%.

11 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

Well, I mean 35 shards out of 100 is 35%...but yeah, no luck for me today either. So frustrating to be tied to my phone for so much with nothing to show for it.