I don't know how to up my character like my ego,etc...

- Awaken your girls to reach lvl 650, 700 or even 750

- Increase your own player level to 400+

- Buy all stats upgrades in the market (30 per player level). You main stat increases HP and Attack, secondary stats increase Defense and Harmony (Crit%)

- Equip rainbow legendary items of your level (You can get even more HP with mono-equipment of your own main stat, but you'll sacrifice your defense and crit%)

- Use legendary boosters (HP boosters are not really good, but it's an easy way to get more HP/Ego, and they're incredibly cheap. Cordyceps and Ginseng are the best boosters, although Cordyceps can be expensive)

Then, on a weekly basis (every Monday), check the blessings for the current week. Blessed girls are more powerful.

• Like 6

To follow on to Liliat, you can find more about all these topics here: 

In addition to what Liliat wrote, I wanted to add the number of girls you have also affects your stats, such as:

* Each girl level boosts your ego slightly.
* Having 100 of each girl in each element boosts a different something in your underlying stats.  This caps at 100 girls (per element).
* Similarly to what Liliat said, having more girls means more chance to match the blessing and be "boosted" for that week.

Additionally having certain girls in your performance group can help various attributes.  Notably exhibitionist (green) girls in your group boost your ego.  That being said ego/hp isn't everything, as Liliat speaks to above (i.e. "you can get even more HP with mono-equipment").  In this example, picking a green girl means you are giving up a girl of another power(colour) like lifesteal or critical.

Some measure of performing, especially vs other players, is trying to counterbalance what they've done or to get some small edge, sometimes battle per battle.  For example, I've beaten some players today who are max level (500; I am not) so leveling by itself is not everything.  A bit of a non-answer but how did I do it (and what you can do) is also very specific to the situation at hand (as well as what you have available to you).  Putting more time into the game than your peers will almost always help, but like any resources that's up to you what you can afford :)

Edited by jpanda
clarify
  • Like 2