• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1476.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Yours Truly
My kinky hero,

Get ready to compete for the heart of Alt.Justine, a playful hottie who loves to dominate. You have until the 11th of June (1 pm UTC+2) to win her over.

I promise I’m everything you need, darling!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Justine

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_June_Kinky.jpg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, Liliat said:

If you obtained her on Hentai Clicker (before... early 2021?), then you'll get her in HH for free when she's released. So you probably got her today, for free?

Yeah, looks like I got her today. But I didn't play Hentai Clicker that much. I got maybe 5 girls only before I forgot about the game? Unless she is obtainable so quickly that must have been among these 5 girls

Edited by Kojot

il y a une heure, Kojot a dit :

Unless she is obtainable so quickly that must have been among these 5 girls

She's not one of the starter girls, but maybe you just happened to get her during an event? I don't know - I don't have her :)

Alt. Justine was available in HC only from Gacha, meaning, anyone that already recruited her from there, must've spent 6k gold on a gacha game, and got lucky, or did a 42k gold guaranteed 7x gacha games.

I generally don't like HC art.  There's something unnerving about her face, and not in a cute way, like most of her other art.  I won't spend kobans on this KC.  I'll still try to keep track of my drops, out of curiosity.

1942426958_alt.justinedroprate2.png.0c6fb3143199acf7f1a67f32973deb7d.png

Found this Justine/Keiko crossover art (Himiko Toga/Dark Magician Girl).

__dark_magician_girl_and_toga_himiko_bok
Art by Housou-chan.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There's something unnerving about her face, and not in a cute way, like most of her other art.

I have to agree, the very first impression I had was: "is she from Attack on Titan?" Because that face and that hands makes me think about the "stupid" giants from that anime.

Still she might get better with the poses so let's hope 🤞

I stocked my kisses so I was trying to get her but my future seems dark this time: 36 drops in 86 fights and 1 from the league

Pretty sure only a miracle can help (maybe not even that). For sure I'll save my kobans, Mythic days are way more important and the anniversary is getting close. As we saw is more a "grab all the girls you want (if you have the kobans to do it)", and this year i expect nothing less XD.

Maybe a "Gigantic Mythic party" with Mythic girls on every boss, and guess what? I WANT to be in the position to get MY NIKE. (I'm stocking multiple set of boosters too just in case)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There's something unnerving about her face, and not in a cute way, like most of her other art.

I have to admit I feel the same way about her other art. All her versions (and there's so many of them!) creep me out.

I have a ton of kisses saved up though so I'm going after her anyway. I'm testing this month to see if I can get from 2800 to 11500 Mojo while only using kisses during the two KCs and PoA.

So far:

7 shards from 17 league fights

66 shards from 134 season fights

Now I'll probably chill for a while and see how many more shards I can get from league regen before finishing her off with kisses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

I have to agree, the very first impression I had was: "is she from Attack on Titan?" Because that face and that hands makes me think about the "stupid" giants from that anime.

1005835945_alt.justine2aottitan.thumb.png.2be9ec2b1788632d9bf50bd733a91e5c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 5

I had surprisingly good luck getting drops from leagues (at one point I got 14 shards from a 15x pull, which, wow!), so Alt Justine is now in my harem and I still have 209 kisses saved for the next KC.

Totals:

66 shards from 134 season battles.

36 shards from 65 league battles.

• Like 4

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 029 (2022/06/09-11) 100% X
Alt. Justine (HCL port I don't have) X
Season: 69 shard drops in 153 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 12 shard drops in 090 wins (range: 1-4) total: 31
------------------

Good thing I didn't forget to complete her before the end of the event as last time. ^^

• Like 4

Ended this KC some minutes ago. Because of bad blessings next week I refreshed the League two times to get some more shards and got 29 shards in 13 drops. Had 113 kisses storaged and used 43 kisses from natural regen to get 71 kisses from the Season.

• Like 5