Synthetic Paradise  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Midsummer Seduction Season. Next Event >>

1486.jpg

Boss Bang

For Your Pleasure
Darling,

Sheba V.A.L.E.T is rebooted and ready to find her master!

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and talents she will join your Harem and reward you richly. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

Give me everything you got, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008

HH_Calendar_June_LegDays_BossBang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 10-Jun-22 ] Bang Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008 - Discussion

Uhm 🤔..... The robot girl of Tekken (can't remember the name atm) ? Not fully sure 🤔.... Maybe I'll check later if no one say anything 🙂

I'll get her slowly as usual so my finger won't drop by my hand 😂

As always the gifts are a really sweet part of this event for me.

Edited by Xemnas

A NEW NORO.. wait..nvm..ANYWAS..thanks for the free stuff, like @Franka likes to say :P

solid art for the "free" 5 star.. I actually like her more than the LD´s girl so not too bad.. especially after the disappointment they gave us with domi (donatella is her name here I think) :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got her, No probs this time, I used the old strategy on throwing her weaker teams first and before I noticed she was at 60 frags, I didn't even get to use my all blue girls team.

Finally!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think Sheba V.A.L.E.T.-8008 (BOOB) is the best looking of the recent girls, out of the PoV, and LD.  I used 3 playful, and 4 sensual for the counter-element, and healing.  Level cap is 700.  Used 2 ginseng and 1 cordyceps, since I'm low on cordyceps.  She's deserves the name BOOB.  I'm surprised her code name wasn't 8008135 (BOOBIES). 🤣

1?w=350&productSizeId=1

For the LD, I was hoping for a return of Norou 😔 instead of Ombresse, since she's the only one from the MP that I'm missing.  Norou hasn't made an appearance in the MP, since 5/27/2020 (2+ years).  It would've made more sense than Ombressewho appeared 7 times in the MP, b/c Sheba V.A.L.E.T.-8008 and Norou are both parodies from NieR (Kaine & 2B).  Maybe she'll return in the LD in August. 🥺

663402032_kaine650x636.png.3cd4fe6c5423208d8b04079c3fb58a4a.png2022-06-10_12-36-29.gif.c2077110da4e86444921e17dff0d9762.gif
Art by Nat the Lich.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

Played around with some different teams just for the fun of it, then brought it home with All Blue. The "common" blessing helped. I didn't even have to use any boosters.

With Sheba in this event, Filya on PoG free path, and Caroline in the leagues, in a month's time I will have doubled my number of 5-star Legendary blue girls without spending an extra koban. Now I just hope we get a good looking blue MD girl sometime soon. I like and want both Angelic Lanaelle and Lovebot Norou, but December is soooo far away (and I'm not a patient person 😂).

• Like 5

As normal this was a struggle for my team to finish boss bang. Last boss bang never had my team go under 100% but, actually had a third girl participate a few times.

When I called on Mother Angel to lead my team she yawned and said "again?" it is so boring I have better things to do."  She directed Lenaelle her newest angel to bang.  She yawned and grabbed random girls to go bang with her.  "Lets get this done" she said while yawning.  While banging she let a second girl participate a few times while never dropping below 100%.

After the bang Lenaelle said: " Why do we do this again?" "Free stuff was my reply."  She looked confused at the answer and went to bed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

A well rounded sex romp.

With my team of Sensualists, we did pretty well.

Of course, around the early 20s I started to see a small reduction in their endurance from time to time, but always managing to renew themselves with greater vigor. So we convinced Shaba to join us and got free stuff to boot.

My team was made up mostly of lvl 450s with a couple being over 400. All sensual.

BossBangShabaClose.thumb.jpg.c21e85f2028f83ee96a2797052b6cda2.jpg

• Like 8

Level: 365 with 298 girls
Girls level: 650
Needed 2 Groups with 3yellow, 2blue, 2black (domi)
Boosters: Ginseng, Cordy and Chlor
Market: 2.14M each to increase stat - so net that much bought and realy low

So its possible for low/noob ones like me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lepidocter said:

She sniff her armpit.

Done the default way, full Sensual team. Too easy. It would be nice if the event can pose some extra challenge, keepin the default one. Like for Paths, extra struggle for extra prizes.

This would just make the default event harder because everyone wants every price there is. Lets keep things easy where possible theres only so much time in a day and these games cost too much already.

• Like 8