• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate High Elf Vashalanor

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Midsummer Seduction Season. Next Event >>

1479.jpg

Legendary Days

Rebellious Attitudes
My legendary hero,

Starting today and ending on the 14th of June, you’ll have 4 days to impress LXIX - the rebellious fighter for sexual freedom and persuade her to join your Harem.

The playful sex fiend Ombresse has also come back to be dominated by you. Recruit her if you haven’t already.

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

LXIX

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Ombresse

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

High Elf Leeditt

ava0-1200x.webp

High Elf Vashalanor

HH_Calendar_June_LegDays_BossBang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

Always League of Legends parodies in games: Developers of games be fair and do parodies of DOTA 2, for the old fans like me, too!! 

Seems very good art wise too. Unfortunately is legendary days so.... Nothing I'll see who is with her and go for the other one of which I'll probably have shards.

There is always that tiny chance of a full drop: my last one in LD was for (can't remember the name in the game, I'll go for the anime one) Echidna.

Good luck to everyone!!

Edit: nvm Ombresse is already mine XD I'll stay on the "let's hope for a full drop" side this event since I have to go for a new one :)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

Legendary Days

I also have Ombresse already; got her from the MP on 12/7/21 w/ 25 MPx1s.  I was hoping for a return of Norou 😔 instead of Ombresse, since she's the only one from the MP that I'm missing.  Norou hasn't made an appearance in the MP, since 5/27/2020 (2+ years).  It would've made more sense than Ombressewho appeared 7 times in the MP, b/c Sheba V.A.L.E.T.-8008 and Norou are both parodies from NieR (Kaine & 2B).  Maybe she'll return in the LD in August. 🥺

I like that the new L5 girl's name is LXIX (69 in Roman Numerals), hehe.  I think that her animation is fun and hypnotic; she's about to have a wardrobe malfunction w/ that left titty.  I'll use this as a reminder to watch Arcane.  I haven't played LoL, but I'm familiar w/ their characters, and I heard the show Arcane was good.

lxix-roman-numerals.png

Only have 4 affection so far, from 2 drops, w/ 27 CP (7.41% drop rate), so I don't expect to get LXIX w/o spending kobans.  I think it could cost 3.3-7.7k kobans w/ 3-5 SP (included) at that drop rate ((156 to 466 CP) + 182 CP Regen), so I won't bother.  I got Hilda and Amaya 4 months ago from LD, and it cost me 5.8k kobans + 5 SP, 8.5k kobans total for them both.  If I didn't do that, I could've saved a little more, and recruited Matcha from her Mythic Revival instead.  Those two L5s are still not maxed; they're at level 300 & 350.  I don't regret it much, b/c I liked Echidna from Re: Zero, but I wouldn't do it again, unless I really loved the girl.

756053887___vi_league_of_legends_and_1_more_drawn_by_neoartcore534x718.png.14cce2055c1b2dab22344a52d06cb00c.png2022-06-10_11-22-24.gif.302877fd1607bb97700367f591b101c6.gif
Art by NeoArtCore.

POV

I think High Elf Leeditt is her most attractive variant.  I never liked her before.  I also like High Elf Vashalanor, but not enough to spend 3.6k kobans.  This is my favorite type of PoV, you can just level up 9 common girls from 1 to 250, for 2241 potions, enough to get the free girl.  It makes sense to wait for the 22nd, the 4th day of the LC to do it.

590164112_sylvanaswindrunnerhighelfleeditt.thumb.png.ac4e15c548961990e8e26819e490df57.png
Art by Kittew.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7

These are some of my very favorite characters and would spend mucho kobans. But their impression isnt very good. Even for a parody that needs to look off, theres just far too little of Vi and Sylvanas in these faces. Skipping.

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

never liked her before. 

For me uhm 🤔🤔🤔 naaaah i think I liked her before too. Not on the "Ohhhhh Leeditt yeeeeeeh" but i do not think she is bad either. She is fine for me. For the version 🤔🤔🤔 this one is good but i don't know why there is that dark version of the event corrupted girls that i find really intriguing more than this. I do not have that version of her so is pure "first sight attraction" maybe I'll be disappointed in scenes/poses (NO SPOILERS thanks, i want to live in my happy illusion 😂) so I'll wait to tell who is the best.

For Vhas..Vascia...Vashalanor (so hard for me XD) i think she is always been good in all her versions but I'm not tempted enough from her to invest so many kobans (sorry girl).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xemnas said:

this one is good but i don't know why there is that dark version of the event corrupted girls that i find really intriguing more than this. I do not have that version of her so is pure "first sight attraction" maybe I'll be disappointed in scenes/poses (NO SPOILERS thanks, i want to live in my happy illusion 😂) so I'll wait to tell who is the best.

I find Dark Leeditt intriguing as well, but I also don't have her, and I'm a fan of this High Elf Leeditt's 2 star booty, so that's my reasoning.

• Haha 1

I like the coloring of High Elf Leeditt. The dark green and gold outift with dark blue cape is a great combo.

High Elf Vashalanor is fine but I'm glad I spent my PoV kobans on the much more beautiful Wisteria last round.

14 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm a fan of this High Elf Leeditt's 2 star booty, so that's my reasoning.

Reading the phrase "2 star booty" made me laugh. Personally I prefer 5 star booty but I have expensive taste 😂

• Haha 3

@Xemnas @Ravi-Sama@Julius Fox
Interesting discussion, realy, but a little off topic in the Legendary Days Thread. 😉

I like Vashalanore more than Leeditt but that shows only how different tastes are.

LXIX is a nice Girl to me and it is sad that I have a really bad start in the LD. After 41 combativity only 1 singel drop with only 1 singel shard... 🤮

I can only hope that this will be better in the next days because I have not a lot of Koban to spend: Radka is looming on the horizon... 🔭

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

5 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@Xemnas @Ravi-Sama@Julius Fox
Interesting discussion, realy, but a little off topic in the Legendary Days Thread.

I like Vashalanore more than Leeditt but that shows only how different tastes are.

LXIX is a nice Girl to me and it is sad that I have a really bad start in the LD. After 41 combativity only 1 singel drop with only 1 singel shard... 🤮

I can only hope that this will be better in the next days because I have not a lot of Koban to spend: Radka is looming on the horizon...

It's on topic, cuz those PoV girls are featured in this thread; there's even a poll about them.

I've got 11k kobans and 5 SP saved for Radka so far.  (This is what's actually off topic, but I'd never complain about it).

Look at them titties bouncing in the gif 👀

In spite of League of Legends being so popular, I guess we've only got two parodies, right? Kumiko (Ahri) and now LXIX (Vi). Can't wait to see more girls from this game ☺️

I save all my kobans on Mythic Days but I am willing to spend them on LXIX until I get her. She looks really well done on the first image and I have high hopes for all her poses and affection scenes.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kojot said:

In spite of League of Legends being so popular, I guess we've only got two parodies, right? Kumiko (Ahri) and now LXIX (Vi). Can't wait to see more girls from this game ☺️

Nah, these girls in addition to Kumiko and LXIX are also League of Legends  parodies:

• Makena (Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress) from Seasons
  • Christia (Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover) from PoP
  • Alt. Arietta (Sona Buvelle, Maven of the Strings) from KC
  • Radka (Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter) from MDR
  • Delivery Girl Nikukawa's outfit is based on Sivir, the Battle Mistress' Pizza Delivery Skin
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nah, these girls in addition to Kumiko and LXIX are also League of Legends  parodies:

• Makena (Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress) from Seasons
  • Christia (Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover) from PoP
  • Alt. Arietta (Sona Buvelle, Maven of the Strings) from KC
  • Radka (Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter) from MDR
  • Delivery Girl Nikukawa's outfit is based on Sivir, the Battle Mistress' Pizza Delivery Skin

Oh, nice! Thanks. Some of them didn't strike so immediately to me as LXIX did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's on topic, cuz those PoV girls are featured in this thread

Do not worry mate our dear friend was just joking (do not rush the what the.... @bolitho76 is a good boy/girl/alien/shokushu demon/whatever wants of the forum) 😃 that's the power of that emoji at the end it can change an entire phrase 🤣🤣🤣.

Also 

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

can only hope that this will be better in the next days

If you truly believe from the bottom of your soul and pray Lustia a bit, legends say that your wish will be granted and you will be blessed with a 100 drop.

So do like me let's hope for it till the end!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

On 6/10/2022 at 12:04 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Legendary Days

I also have Ombresse already; got her from the MP on 12/7/21 w/ 25 MPx1s.  I was hoping for a return of Norou 😔 instead of Ombresse, since she's the only one from the MP that I'm missing.  Norou hasn't made an appearance in the MP, since 5/27/2020 (2+ years).  It would've made more sense than Ombressewho appeared 7 times in the MP, b/c Sheba V.A.L.E.T.-8008 and Norou are both parodies from NieR (Kaine & 2B).  Maybe she'll return in the LD in August. 🥺

They finally decided to make a GH version of Ombresse, leaving only Sponsor Sara Jay, Mizuki and Nikki Benz as HH exclusive 5-star legendaries (oddly enough, there is a GH version of Valentine Nikki Benz). Norou had been in 3rd Anniversary as a winnable girl in the precursor to Seasons and had been overwhelmingly easy to obtain there. So I don't think they put her high on the list for returnees in an event even though it's been awhile.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2022 at 5:45 PM, Xemnas said:

If you truly believe from the bottom of your soul and pray Lustia a bit, legends say that your wish will be granted and you will be blessed with a 100 drop.

So do like me let's hope for it till the end!!!!

A couple of my clubmates believed, prayed to Lustia, and were granted w/ two 100 shard drops@TRUK3RO& @Kiryuin Satsuki!

I need 69 for "69" lol.  "Giggity-Giggity-Goo."
1699266270_lxixlddroprate7.thumb.png.799de4c27ccf18931c78daa283a465c6.png
Art by Jangsunyo.

I'm at 31 shards atm, from 15 drops w/ 160 CP, a 9.4% drop rate.  I figured if I tried to get the remaining 69 shards, at best, I'd need 18 drops of 4 shards w/ 2 SP, costing 2.6k kobans.  At worst I'd get 35 drops of 2 shards w/ 4 SP, costing 5.6k kobans.  That's including 62 CP regen. I have 5 SP already, so the actual range would be 1.5k-3.5k kobans, but I'd still have to replenish 2-4 SP before Radka's revival.

I don't wanna spend the 3.5k, so...  I'll pray to Lustia too. 🙏🏽

I'll wait until the last day to decide.  Maybe if I watch some Arcane, it'll persuade me, lol.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Coincidence Think GIF - Coincidence Think Not GIFs

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Of course she is, because gotta motivate those whales random is random: ^^

It´s always that way.. isn´t it    good .. No I just have to pay like 6k kobans to get her and upgrade her with my non existing brown gems stock :P

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-13 um 13.16.10.png

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Is using a CP really a good call on this? 🤔

I didn't do the math, but this doesn't seems really right since you can get 1-3 shards for a quite decent droprate... Did you actually did the math? 😮 

You mean SPCP is combativity, and SP is Sandalwood Perfume.  Yes, I did the math, look at the chart. (Skip to the middle if you believed I did the math).

• I calculated my Drop Rate, to 9.4%. (Drops/Total CP Used)=Drop Rate
  • Calculated Shards Needed.  100-Shards=Shards Needed
  • Calculated Drops Needed, for each possible shard range  (1-4).  (Ceiling(Shards Needed/1, 1))=Drops Needed
  • Calculated the CP Estimate(Drops Needed/Drop Rate)=CP Estimate
  • Calculated the CP Regen. ((Days*24)+Hours+(Min/60))/2)=CP Regen
  • Calculated the Minimum CP. (CP Estimate-CP Regen)=Minimum CP
  • Calculated the max CP Refills. Ceiling(Minimum CP/20, 1)=CP Refills
  • Calculated the Koban cost. (CP Refills*216)=Koban Cost
  • Calculated the amount of SP needed. Ceiling(Drops Needed/11, 1)=SP
  • Calculated the SP Cost. (SP*540)=SP Cost
  • Got the sum of the Koban Cost & SP Cost, for the Total. Koban Cost+SP Cost=Total

Look at the columns for 1-3 shards, the Koban Cost would be 2.1k-7.3k, w/o SP, for the remaining 69 shards.  Using SP guarantees at least 2-4 shards, instead of 1-3 shards.  5.6k at maximum w/ SP, instead of 7.3k w/o SP.  If you get 2 shards per drop on average, then w/ SP you'd be getting 3, and even w/ the SP Cost included, it'd be 3.8k.  Basically, half price if you used SP, compared to the potential 7.3k w/o SP.

Who, in their right mind, would risk spending 7.3k kobans, w/o using SP, for this one L5 girl, and still hope to get a mythic Radka, later this month?

Definitely not this free player.

TLDR: Using SP potentially saves half of your kobans.

PS: If you can "actually [do] the math," I'd like to see it, but I did it for you.

PPS: I still might go for LXIX. I have 40 shards atm, so I'd need to use 3 SP at most now.  I'd still definitely use SP, if I did go for her.  It should cost me 2.6k-4.9k kobans total.  I have 5 SP already, and if the cost landed somewhere in the middle, I could justify it, by earning it back from leagues.  I could see all of these LD girls ending up in Path of Glory, for 6k kobans, which would suck, b/c I could get LXIX for cheaper atm, but I don't need LXIX.

Ultimately, I don't need another physical L5.  I have Blet (lvl 700), Undercover Valentina (lvl 700), & Demi (lvl 700), for next week's physical/pink eyes 30%-82% blessings.  If I skipped LXIX, and played it safe, then I'd definitely get Radka at this rate, and have some extra kobans saved up before Anniversary Month next month.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

In my case i think is not gonna happen 😃 i still have some battles but i don't want to fool myself with a tiny hope.

Probably i did not prey Lustia enough....Oh wait i got it!!! I did everything wrong !! We are in the Haremverse i should have not preyed her i should have offered something else... I should have banged her 😂😂😂😂 my bad, next legendary days 😉

• Haha 4

Il y a 1 heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

It could cost 7.3k w/o SP, for just 69 shards.  If you get 2 shards on average, per drop, then w/ SP you'd be getting 3, and the total cost of that, even w/ SP included, is 3.8k in my case.  Basically, half price if you use SP.

Who, in their right mind, would risk spending 7.3k kobans, w/o using SP, for this one L5 girl, and still hope to get a mythic Radka, later this month?

Definitely not this free player.

TLDR: Using SP potentially saves half of your kobans.

While I agree with the conclusion, I'm not sure where your initial 7.3k Kobans is coming from. "Half" seems to be overly optimistic (This is even more than what you save during MD).

On average, using 3 SP in LD, you save ~185 Kobans out of 5400 (5445 Kobans average without SP, 5260 Kobans with SP). It's closer to a 3/4% difference.

You need a bit more than 500 fights on average without SP (10% Drop rate, 2 shards average), and a bit over 335 fights with 3xSP (10% Drop rate, 3 shards average). Then you need to add the cost of the SP itself, 3x540 Kobans. So, 500x10.8 = 5400 compared to 335x10.8 + 3x540 = 5238 (Simplified version, without taking into account that you will often overspend and end up with 101 or 102 shards).

It's probably not worth 180 Kobans, but if you're not spending the SP, you will need more fights for the same results, which means you'll get more gems and gifts (and cash/ticket) if you don't use the SP.

Regarding variance: using boosters reduces the variance, making the worst case slightly better, and the best case slightly worse. If we're taking 10% best and 10% worst instead of the average, we get:

- 10% Best, with SP: 268 fights, 3 boosters =4515 (85.8% of the average cost)
- 10% Best, without SP: 412 fights = 4450 (81.7% of the average cost)

- 10% Worst, with SP: 419 fights, 3 boosters = 6145 (116.8% of the average cost)
- 10% Worst, without SP: 599 fights = 6470 (118.8% of the average cost)

Here, we see that if you're lucky with your drops (10% Best), you'll actually waste Kobans with SP. But you'll save more Kobans in the worst case scenario.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, holymolly said:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-13 um 13.16.10.png

2022-06-13_16-54-55.png.234098c4a1a94e38376b2a3b880c5056.png 

I don't have 7.5k physical gems laying around either.

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Of course she is, because gotta motivate those whales random is random: ^^

image.png

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I could see all of these LD girls ending up in Path of Glory, for 6k kobans, which would suck, b/c I could get LXIX for cheaper atm, but I don't need LXIX.

Ultimately, I don't need another physical L5.  I have Blet (lvl 700), Undercover Valentina (lvl 700), & Demi (lvl 700), for next week's physical/pink eyes 30%-82% blessings.  If I skipped LXIX, and played it safe, then I'd definitely get Radka at this rate, and have some extra kobans saved up before Anniversary Month next month.

2022-06-13_16-58-12.png.1b8dc2ce3065d60f1f55ee47a9f7dfcc.png

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

I'm not sure where your initial 7.3k Kobans is coming from.

but if you're not spending the SP, you will need more fights for the same results, which means you'll get more gems and gifts (and cash/ticket) if you don't use the SP.

Regarding variance: using boosters reduces the variance, making the worst case slightly better, and the best case slightly worse. If we're taking 10% best and 10% worst instead of the average...

Here, we see that if you're lucky with your drops (10% Best), you'll actually waste Kobans with SP. But you'll save more Kobans in the worst case scenario.

The game doesn't limit bad luck to 10%.  It's possible to get 1 shard from every drop w/o SP, hence 7.3k kobans.  Who cares about getting more gifts and gems?  You'll get that anyway from free cp regen.  It's about spending less kobans.  Always assume the worst, and take steps to mitigate it.

363827919_lddropratesandcostswithmaxCPminSP.png.747ae8e2fbfde47791d9abb115f41506.png

"Use the damn SP."

875083313_usethedamnsp.thumb.png.697f47e017cbf79f803475c286255934.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

2022-06-13_16-54-55.png.234098c4a1a94e38376b2a3b880c5056.png 

I don't have 7.5k physical gems laying around either.

2022-06-13_16-58-12.png.1b8dc2ce3065d60f1f55ee47a9f7dfcc.png

Mine looks fairly similar :D  ..
Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-14 um 00.36.09.png

finished the event btw.. cost me 4,5k kobans (well 5,5k if I count in the  "free combativity" other than natural regen (I´ve also won one contest in the process so actually 5,8k and natural regen.. that´s why I dislike LD´s.. they´re just damn expensive ..if the art´s good than ok ..but some LD´s we´ve gotten in the past few months aren´t worth it imho))

• Like 2