• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate High Elf Vashalanor

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Il y a 4 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Yes, I did the math, look at the chart. (Skip to the middle if you believed I did the math).

I'm gonna be honest, i'm quite tired and didn't see it on your original post. I stopped at your club chat :P 

Thanks for the precision however, i'll keep that in mind for a future event. :) 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I'm gonna be honest, i'm quite tired and didn't see it on your original post. I stopped at your club chat :P

Thanks for the precision however, i'll keep that in mind for a future event. :)

No worries.  It helped me decide to pass on LXIX.  I don't wanna spend 2.6k-4.9k kobans for the last 59 shards.  I have 10.9k kobans and 5 SP atm.  I don't need LXIX.  I'd rather have 12.4-15k kobans by the time Radka revives (depending on how I rank in leagues).  I only have 2 strong L5 eccentrics, Sai (lvl 700) and Scorpio (lvl 650).  Radka would fit in nicely.

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I could see all of these LD girls ending up in Path of Glory, for 6k kobans, which would suck, b/c I could get LXIX for cheaper atm, but I don't need LXIX.

Ultimately, I don't need another physical L5.  I have Blet (lvl 700), Undercover Valentina (lvl 700), & Demi (lvl 700), for next week's physical/pink eyes 30%-82% blessings.  If I skipped LXIX, and played it safe, then I'd definitely get Radka at this rate, and have some extra kobans saved up before Anniversary Month next month.

• Like 1

So I decided to go ahead and get LXIX since I only have two orange 5 Star Legendaries and I like her art a lot more than the ones I have. I was having terrible drop luck at the beginning (at one point went 100 fights without a drop 🥶) so I decided to use a couple SPs to finish her off. Multiple times, however, I got 3 shard drops while an SP was equipped (I verified that the SP was still equipped and not used up). How is that possible? Admittedly I was using x10 fights but that shouldn't matter, right? It shouldn't be possible to get 3 shards with an SP equipped? I verified directly after those pulls that the SP was still equipped and active.

Has anyone else seen this? Or am I missing something simple?

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

So I decided to go ahead and get LXIX since I only have two orange 5 Star Legendaries and I like her art a lot more than the ones I have. I was having terrible drop luck at the beginning (at one point went 100 fights without a drop 🥶) so I decided to use a couple SPs to finish her off. Multiple times, however, I got 3 shard drops while an SP was equipped (I verified that the SP was still equipped and not used up). How is that possible? Admittedly I was using x10 fights but that shouldn't matter, right? It shouldn't be possible to get 3 shards with an SP equipped? I verified directly after those pulls that the SP was still equipped and active.

Has anyone else seen this? Or am I missing something simple?

The drop drange for LD is 1-3 shards, so its perfectly possible to get 3 shards with booster

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

The drop drange for LD is 1-3 shards, so its perfectly possible to get 3 shards with booster

Ahhhh I just looked at the description for the SP and I totally misunderstood it before. I thought it basically doubled however many shards you get up to +11, but now I see that it just adds +1 to every drop. ☺️

I've only used it on Mythics previously so this has never come up since their drop range is 1 shard at a time.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

now I see that it just adds +1 to every drop. 

Yeah, SP changes the LD drop range from 1-3 to 2-4.  When you saw 3 shards, it was 1 drop of 2 shards, plus an extra shard.  It's still worth using SP.

• Like 1

Il y a 10 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

The game doesn't limit bad luck to 10%.  It's possible to get 1 shard from every drop w/o SP, hence 7.3k kobans.  Who cares about getting more gifts and gems?  You'll get that anyway from free cp regen.  It's about spending less kobans.  Always assume the worst, and take steps to mitigate it.

But even in the worst case (Let's say 1%: 7440 Kobans vs 6955), the difference is not as big as you're making it to be (Unless you ignore the cost of the SP itself).

It looks like you're comparing the worst case without SP, to the best case with SP, or to the average case while ignoring the cost of SP, which isn't a fair comparison either way.

And in the worst possible case ever (0%), then the cost is just ∞ with or without SP :D

But we definitely agree on one thing: the worst your luck is, the more important SP becomes. But of course you can't predict that; and again, ignoring the fact that it is actually the opposite (SP becomes more expensive) if you're lucky isn't a fair comparison.

Il y a 10 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Who cares about getting more gifts and gems? 

Fair enough. What about your chances of x100 drops? Using more combativity means you increase your chances (From 1/10 to 1/7, if the probability is 1/3500; although I'm not gonna do the detailed math for that :) ). Also, if you have more than one girl on the villain (Which happens a lot to newer player), it's also better to go for both girls at the same time without an SP, rather than a single Legendary girl with SP (The cost benefit of SP is so low that it doesn't make sense to ignore the extra girls to save 150 Kobans).

Before you did spend a combativity you didn't know the result, only one thing is known: In average you will have 1 drop out of 10 combativitys. You can't know how the drops are distributed in 500 following battles. It is mostly so, that you will have 50 drops in, but it can be (ok, extremly unlikely, but the possibility is existent) that you didn't get a single drop, or the other extrem: all drops in a row at the start. All this is possible in rng systems.

To cut a long story short: To calculate if something is worth to be used to change the probabilitys you should use the average result. Especially in repeating situations like monthly events. Sure, you can be more lucky or have a bad streak in one single event, but in the long time it will go to the average.

In the average you will be safe some Koban with SP in Legendary Days and this is the point. You only know if you are lucky and hadn't need the SP after you did the battles. And you will never know how much Koban you have really safed in a specific event because you didn't know how the result are after you got the last shard. Only if you use the average results you can say that you hafe saved X Koban with a high probability.

To clarify what I want to say: SP in Legendary Days is worth to use, because in the average result you safe 108/18 Koban/Nuban. Extrem situations of rng results are not appropriate to calculate the benefit of a action. You can't know if a extreme result appear and which will appear before you had it. (The amount of 108 Kobans is based on following calculation: 10% dropchance 1-3/2-4 with/without SP => 2 / 3 shards per drop in average => 50 / 34 drops needed to reach 100 shards. 500-340=160 combativity less needed => 216*8=1728, 3SP=540*3=1620; 1728-1620=108)

To the Gifts: The amount of Gifts that drops are so low that you can get more gifts from a market refresh than from 160 aditional combativity. 108-42=66 Kobanwise.

To the Gems: Farming Gems is nice and it's very nice if a Mythic Girl fits the dropping Gems but for all other girls not a relevant argument in my eyes. How much Koban they are worth depends very much on the specific Haremsituation of a player.

BTW: After 3 SP, 34 drops and 170 combativity from refills:

grafik.png.3f2b95486a957c86ba2f6337bf412a38.png

I started the second thousand girls with a 69. 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Yeah, same, although "hoping for a x100" would be an exaggeration in my case. But yeah, I ended up with 35%, which used to comfort me back when these LD girls were actually added to the MP pool. Game Design's answer to our query through Noacc as to why they stealthily stopped doing that after Sai will be crucial.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 13 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

as to why they stealthily stopped doing that after Sai will be crucial.

Ho, they stopped? :( 

EDIt: i thought it was only put on a hold and they would be doing it multiples girls at a time

Edited by Boulie2
  • Sad 1

il y a 5 minutes, Boulie2 a dit :

i thought it was only put on a hold and they would be doing it multiples girls at a time

Sai was released at the end of 2020, so if it's on hold, it's a very long hold :) In the meantime, the Pachinko pool has been updated several times, apparently without any of the newer LD girls (That's 11 missing girls now).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

But even in the worst case (Let's say 1%: 7440 Kobans vs 6955), the difference is not as big as you're making it to be (Unless you ignore the cost of the SP itself).

It looks like you're comparing the worst case without SP, to the best case with SP, or to the average case while ignoring the cost of SP, which isn't a fair comparison either way.

But we definitely agree on one thing: the worst your luck is, the more important SP becomes. But of course you can't predict that; and again, ignoring the fact that it is actually the opposite (SP becomes more expensive) if you're lucky isn't a fair comparison.

Fair enough. What about your chances of x100 drops? Using more combativity means you increase your chances (From 1/10 to 1/7, if the probability is 1/3500; although I'm not gonna do the detailed math for that :) ).

I was comparing the worst case w/o SP (shard per drop), to the average case using SP (3 shards per drop), assuming the drop rate remained at 10%.  That's about half 1/2 kobans savings, 5.2k vs. 10.8k.  I already had 5 SP, so I could ignore its cost for that reason, but acknowledged I'd have to replenish it before Radka's return.  In a situation where I spent more kobans, but used SP, I wouldn't care, b/c I got the girl, and I'd know it could've been worse, w/o the SP.  I didn't think about 100 drops, but 1/3500 isn't something I'd rely on, that's why we joke about praying 🙏🏽 to Lustia for it.  I passed on LXIX, since I'd rather save kobans atm, even if it was only going to cost 3k.  I made this chart to help visualize more outcomes, including drop luck and shard luck, which I played around with to see how likely an outcome was, and sorted it by the least kobans spent including SP.

664733714_ldkobansspandluck.png.b34dcb516a8c01ba6d815031d5b61d37.png

7 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

In average you will have 1 drop out of 10 combativitys.

In the average you will be safe some Koban with SP in Legendary Days and this is the point.

(The amount of 108 Kobans is based on following calculation: 10% dropchance 1-3/2-4 with/without SP => 2 / 3 shards per drop in average => 50 / 34 drops needed to reach 100 shards. 500-340=160 combativity less needed => 216*8=1728, 3SP=540*3=1620; 1728-1620=108)

To the Gifts: The amount of Gifts that drops are so low that you can get more gifts from a market refresh than from 160 aditional combativity. 108-42=66 Kobanwise.

To the Gems: Farming Gems is nice and it's very nice if a Mythic Girl fits the dropping Gems but for all other girls not a relevant argument in my eyes. How much Koban they are worth depends very much on the specific Haremsituation of a player.

BTW: After 3 SP, 34 drops and 170 combativity from refills:

I started the second thousand girls with a 69. 😉

Yep, 10% drop rate on average.  You'd save kobans on average using SP.  I think you'd save about 180 kobans, b/c you need 33 drops of 3 shards w/ 3 SP, and can get the 1 last shard easily.  333 CP vs 500 CP, and 5220 kobans vs 5400, 167 CP and 180 kobans saved.  It's close enough, that I'll just agree.  I don't care about the extra gifts or gems, or even the 100 shard drop chance, b/c the resources are guaranteed anyway over time, and you can't plan for a 100 shard drop.  Wow, your results were almost exactly the average!  Congrats on getting "69" as your 1001th girl.

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, same, although "hoping for a x100" would be an exaggeration in my case. But yeah, I ended up with 35%, which used to comfort me back when these LD girls were actually added to the MP pool. Game Design's answer to our query through Noacc as to why they stealthily stopped doing that after Sai will be crucial.

I ended up w/ 44 shards for LXIX.  I'm afraid they'll add these LD girls post-Sai to the new PoG feature, and half of them would cost 6000 kobans, b/c why not?  They waited so long to add them to the MP, that it was as if they wanted the PoG to be available, before announcing these LD girls would end up in it.

5 hours ago, Liliat said:

Sai was released at the end of 2020, so if it's on hold, it's a very long hold :) In the meantime, the Pachinko pool has been updated several times, apparently without any of the newer LD girls (That's 11 missing girls now).

It seems relevant, so I'll include this MP history here too.  It's been 1.5 years since a new LD girl was added to the MP.

1519965504_mpl5history.png.ad18d32868dacfb37045799c9b1faaa6.png379876112_Legendary5StarGirlsintheMythicPachinkoTimeline2.thumb.png.b28d3f54b5ae1817fa41f9842d9583f4.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We got confirmation through Noacc. He'll reply on the forum himself (probably in the Patch Notes thread), and I'll document this in the MP thread obviously. But in a nutshell, indeed, only the 14* oldest LD girls are and will ever be in the MP pool.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Would you spend extra kobans, and not use SP, so you'd have to do extra fights, to get those gifts and gems? No.

Depends on the number of extra kobans. 180 kobans? Of course I do. Those gems aren't exactly easy to get (gifts don't matter as much). And the odds of having a CP contest during the time to recover them are quite high.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

will ever be in the MP pool

I've recently found a way to pull the MP pool list and am in the process of making it track if there are any updates to that list. is there any interest in putting that list or updates anywhere? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

5 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I've recently found a way to pull the MP pool list and am in the process of making it track if there are any updates to that list. is there any interest in putting that list or updates anywhere? 

Definitely, yes. And thank you for that.

The main place for this would be the MP thread, of course. But if that's insanely long and not convenient to post as is, which I'm guessing it will be, perhaps a spreadsheet somewhere would be nice to link to, or share (feel free to DM me on Discord if you're there, same nickname) with maybe a summary posted on the forum. In any case, I'm very interested and so will most people following the MP thread no doubt.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

But if that's insanely long and not convenient to post as is, which I'm guessing it will be, perhaps a spreadsheet somewhere would be nice to link to, or share (feel free to DM me on Discord if you're there, same nickname) with maybe a summary posted on the forum

Ya there are 596 in the pool right now, to keep with the context of this thread there are only 15 5 star legendary's I can list here.

Golden Bunny 
Taria the Champion 
Silver Lupa 
Levitya 
Norou 
Fanny & Fione 
Fabienne 
Sponsor Sara Jay 
Ombresse 
Keiko 
Layla 
Valentina 
Darla 
Sai 
Nikki Benz 

I have not used Discord in some time so I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a DM for how to get the full list out.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

15 5 star legendary

The original Nikki Benz being the exception as the only permanent Epic Pachinko 5-star legendary. Plus the aforementioned 14 LD girls.

Ya there are 596 in the pool right now

I have not used Discord in some time so I'll see if I can figure out how to send you a DM for how to get the full list out.

Since we don't have private messages on the forum (aside from warnings and reports, but that's very specific and best not to use for normal communication ^^)... One simple solution I can think of is making a side slash temp thread under Off topic where you can post your full list and we can take it from here. I'll ask people to keep away as we examine it, just in case some are curious, and we mods can always hide or lock stuff but still retrieve it if necessary:

Now, we can put to rest this LD thread and next week's top girl that we won't see again until a future revival. :ph34r:💨

• Like 2

Nikki Benz

Nice!  This confirms Nikki Benz is in the MP pool, b/c she's part of the EP Pool, even though she hasn't made an appearance in the MP yet.  I got her already from the EP, but I'm sure many players haven't.  That would be something for them to look forward to.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Yeah, sure, for those who haven't cleared the EP pool yet. I had no doubt she was in there, they've been consistently adding all CE and EP girls with each MP pool update so far. It's just the LD source they cut off silently after Sai.

Anyways, I'll close this thread now. ^^ See you in the above thread, and/or the MP thread for more about the MP pool, folks.