Reduce downloadsize during play

Getor

Hi, is it possible to reduce the mobile data consumption of the game/app in any way? It seems that whenever I'm doing anything in the game, it first needs to download all the pics. I don't have wifi all the time and it's eating my datasizes in an alaming rate. Maybe just save the pics locally in the app or give me an option to enable a "mobile " mode that doesn't show me any pics, just for the time I don't have wifi?

Thank you

First, if you are using the app, I recommend using a browser, the app is just a container for a browser.

If you want to play without images, you have some options:

- disable them in the browser options (not all android browsers have this option)

- installing an extension into the browser that allows blocking of some elements before downloading them.

For example, in android devices I have always used ublock origin to save bandwidth, you only have to add this in the my filter tab:

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/*

if you want only some elements to be blocked, you can specify more, for example, for background images

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/*

or for images of the girls

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ava*$image

or the icons of the girls

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ico*$image

and so on.

Be warned that playing without any image is harder and can block some parts of the game, for example, in pachinko you cannot select which pachinko you want to use without images.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2