Remove the daily mission restock the market

dorey

Hello, I've been having the daily mission "restock the market 4 times" 3 days straight, 25 potions everyday is a lot. This P2W mission really needs to go away, it is pointless, annoying and makes us beginnners spend our rare kobans.

Edit : It would be awesome that the price for restock could lower when there is less time before the reset.

Exemple : At 5h before reset the price is 50 kobans, at 1 min before reset, the price is 1 koban

Edited by dorey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know you don't have to do all missions, right? You can just skip it. Just aim for 100 points per day for the best rewards; and consider anything you can get beyond that like an optional and minor free bonus.

I think I've never done this mission (even though I could benefit from a few market refreshes, to buy a few extra books).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

il y a une heure, Liliat a dit :

You know you don't have to do all missions, right? You can just skip it. Just aim for 100 points per day for the best rewards; and consider anything you can get beyond that like an optional and minor free bonus.

I think I've never done this mission (even though I could benefit from a few market refreshes, to buy a few extra books).

It's mainly for the witcher 3 legendary girl that I'm doing that, I only have 1 5* girl for now and I'm worried I cannot get her on time if I can't do the daily missions

• Like 1

You have 35 days to get 2850 points; it takes barely over 80 points per day (on average) to get her. If you consistently get 100 points (which is largely doable, even if you skip the most expensive missions), getting Filya won't be an issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

I wanted to make just the same suggestion: Remove this type of mission. It is just a dumb koban waste, as I cannot imagine that restocking the marked more than once will ever be needed for anything. There are always better alternatives for certain contest points etc. I aim to finish all missions for PoG, but buying these 25 potions for 68 (?) kobans is cheaper than restocking the marked 4 times for 168 kobans.

Every other mission, including the "Spend X kobans", at least gives you something, even that you may have wanted to save the energy/currency/kobans for something else, but restocking the marked (more than once) gives you nothing.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

On 6/11/2022 at 7:25 AM, dorey said:

Hello, I've been having the daily mission "restock the market 4 times" 3 days straight, 25 potions everyday is a lot. This P2W mission really needs to go away, it is pointless, annoying and makes us beginnners spend our rare kobans.

This mission helps a player later on when they need books to advance their harem strength. With this mission, you get the books and a secondary reward (another girl in this instance), which slightly decreases the cost per book (i.e., your return on investment). Having said this, I agree that some of the daily missions are entirely out of date with the way the game has changed since they were first implemented.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

, but buying these 25 potions for 68 (?) kobans is cheaper than restocking the marked 4 times for 168 kobans.

Thank you for this Info, hadn't noticed this because I never tried that new feature, and probably wouldn't even have considered it. 👍

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Pelinor said:

when they need books to advance their harem strength

GPx1 seems to be overall cheaper for books then buying them in market, at least up to level 241 (mine). Of course there is a little randomness and at first it is more expensive, but you get gifts as well and everything else can be sold (or used for mythic upgrades), which makes it finally cheaper.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1