Sorting harem

e5115271

Is there any way to sort Harem by anything useful? Say, base damage, ego, or excitement? I'd like to level up my best girls, but with over 700 it becomes difficult to know which ones I should be maxing out.

I've tried filtering Legendary only, by Grade, but it still shows 3* above 5* girls first. I've maxed all 5* anyway, but not sure which 3* should be next.

You should level up only 5* girls (and when veteran enough also mythic girls).

Edit: As bolitho76 said below, you also need a lot of common girls to reach the number of girls needed to awaken at high levels.

Edited by jelom

3*? Mostly not important. Relevant Girls are Mythics or Legendary 5*. After this it depends mostly on art style which girl you choose. With one exception: If you need more girls for awakenings it's the best to use Common girls.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, e5115271 a dit :

Say, base damage, ego, or excitement?

Girls don't have "base damage", "ego" nor "excitement", so I don't see how sorting by a stat that doesn't exist would be helpful :D

They have a "Power level" though (Simple sum of their stats, i.e. HC + CH + KH), and you can use that for sorting. This won't tell you which girl has the most potential, but which girl has the highest stats right now (Which depends on her level, stars, blessings, and intrinsic base power).

I personally find "Grade" very helpful (6 stars on top, followed by 5*, followed by everyone else), as well as "Level" when trying to find which girls need to be awakened.

If you're looking for girls with the best "potential", the game won't help you (Rule of thumb: Mythics are best, followed by Legendary 5*, then Epic 5*, Rare 5* and Common/Starter 5*. For any given rarity, newest girls are usually stronger).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, e5115271 said:

Is there any way to sort Harem by anything useful? Say, base damage, ego, or excitement? I'd like to level up my best girls, but with over 700 it becomes difficult to know which ones I should be maxing out.

I've tried filtering Legendary only, by Grade, but it still shows 3* above 5* girls first. I've maxed all 5* anyway, but not sure which 3* should be next.

If you ignore the above advice and do choose to level 3* girls, I suggest leveling the ones you have an abundance of gems for.

I have 2x as many purple gems as anything else, so when I do level non-5/6* girls (for quests) it is based on that (then I can awaken in subsequent quests).

You can see individual girl stats on the wiki, however, I wouldn't recommend that for 700 girls either :P

If your intent is just level "best" then the above advice is solid, IMO.

I can't explain your sort issue, tho I have noticed that if I sort by Level it sometimes does not reorganize so maybe that's a varient of what you're seeing.  The issue I see goes away when I leave Harem and go back (though that will remove your legendary filter).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, e5115271 said:

This is how you sort.  Click the magnifying glass on the top left to search.  Then click "sort by."  A trick is to sort by power, then by grade, to "combine" results.

2022-06-13_19-55-11.thumb.png.04111f43773b1ee93f7db5f125f85c04.png

It's even more helpful to use the community script (Hentai Heroes++ BDSM version).  https://github.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus

2022-06-13_20-12-12.png.110aaaa6ac9ba63edfaf3968eaaf61b4.png

It'll let you sort girls in the market, by specific levels, or stars, even if they aren't maxed out w/ affection, unlike the harem itself.

2022-06-13_20-15-41.thumb.png.9242f378d7563db5f04dd8fa35e07a28.png

Other than that, check the wiki, to see which art you like.  https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

You can also check out this public excel sheet (HH: Girl Data), to see which girls are blessed next week, and decide that way.  You can see base stats.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

2022-06-13_20-11-14.thumb.png.49c295dd0c8126451d9a1d5a48ef88d3.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1