Equipment rework

e5115271

So the gear system really sucks. Lots has changed in the game since it launched, but equipment has been neglected with virtually no changes.

I currently have 1500 10x pachinko orbs, and using them is a pain. Selling all the useless crap one by one is a pain. Going through each item looking at random stats to compare which is best isn't fun.

I can think of two suggestions; the cheap option is to autosell any equipment other than legendary.

A better option is to have a leveling system where you can feed equipment with other equipment to make it stronger or give it stars. You could even have set bonuses for matching gear.

Either way something needs to be done, at the moment the whole equipment thing feels like an afterthought. The game already has a breakthrough/level system for other elements, so why not utilise it for equipment.

• Like 3

Alchemy of equipment was something quoted for a future release.

The drawback is you'll spend the same time to sell than to group items and drop one better.

The only solution I can figure out is to have a button that allow you to sell all the items of the selected rank at once. Click an item, and below 'Sell' you also have 'Sell all [Rarity]'.

Anyway, considering a quality of life improvement, they'll end to add a koban cost/card advantage so... I dunno.

Il y a 5 heures, lepidocter a dit :

The only solution I can figure out is to have a button that allow you to sell all the items of the selected rank at once. Click an item, and below 'Sell' you also have 'Sell all [Rarity]'.

I would certainly not use that. I keep my items for contests, so "sell all" is not an option I'd be interested in.

Sorting or adding fav items would be more helpful to me (To keep track of these mono-stat equipment, for example).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I would certainly not use that. I keep my items for contests, so "sell all" is not an option I'd be interested in.

If they reworked the system, we wouldn't have benign contest objectives like 'sell 80 items'. Instead it could be 'level up an item'.

The problem that selling items is a tedious chore is secondary to the fact that for the most part they have no use whatsoever. If there was a proper upgrade/alchemy system there wouldn't be an issue. You could click 'upgrade' and then autofeed below [rarity] for example.

This is the only game I can think of that doesn't have such a system, and the only option is to sell it, and even that is a pain.

il y a 1 minute, e5115271 a dit :

The problem that selling items is a tedious chore is secondary to the fact that for the most part they have no use whatsoever. If there was a proper upgrade/alchemy system there wouldn't be an issue. You could click 'upgrade' and then autofeed below [rarity] for example.

This is planned, probably for this year, with the introduction of Mythic Equipment (Created from Legendary Equipment). We don't know if the crafting will apply to lower rarity equipment, though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

Sorting or adding fav items would be more helpful to me (To keep track of these mono-stat equipment, for example).

...and how you win contests if not by selling such items? Sorry my naivety: nothing stop you to sell by single units, or selling the whole of that Rarity for a contest.

Items should be already sorted by Rarity and Level, is more convenient than chronology. It should make easier to have a 'fav list' updated. That's something they should really do soon.

il y a 12 minutes, lepidocter a dit :

...and how you win contests if not by selling such items?

I have 8000 items stored, and I need 600~800 per contest. "Sell all" would be a guaranteed first place, but it would only work once.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

They really have to change the equip/market/sell system or add at least an option to sell multiply items at once.

I just spend several minutes selling stuff, 400 items in total. Yet, I still have 3k+ (after 3k I got bored scrolling all the way down over and over again, for the counter to update).

I rarely sell the stuff I get from great pachinko, when I have to do it for contests. I am pretty sure, that's why the browser lags so much, when i want to lvl up my girls. Loading all the girls and market stuff, with so many items etc...

I really don't want to use an auto clicker for several hours just to sell my stuff...

• Like 2